Oh no! The baby is coming!

Oh no! The baby is coming!

 

Sora, Leeteuk and the rest of the SuJu members are in the dimple house. It's Teuksora's 4th anniversary, and there was a party in their house.....as soon as Leeteuk was released from the military, they both announced their relationship to the media....after one year they got married and Sora is due for twins....the members arranged a party for the happy couple..... All of the close friends of Leeteuk and Sora are here.... Sora is big because of pregnancy but she looked happy and content.... Leeteuk is holding Sora's hand.... One by one, all the guest starts to leave besides SuJu members... Siwon had to leave because of drama, and Shindong and his wife, Nari had to leave...... Kibum had to leave because of his flight...At the end, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Kangin, Heechul, Ryeowook, and Sungmin were behind with Leeteuk and Sora.... Sora is wearing a maternity black dress, and looks gorgeous as ever..... The members were getting jealous seeing the happy couple...
 
Sungmin: I am soo jealous.....
Leeteuk: maybe you should join WGM...
Eunhyuk: no thanks, I have Sena...
Donghae: I think I should join...
Sora: I SAID THAT I WILL DO IT! 
Sora is always sensitive because of pregnancy.... Leeteuk got a call and he had to leave....everyone groaned when Leeteuk kissed his wife and left....
Leeteuk: take care of her( to s)  
The members stayed for longer and Sora started to feel pain but she ignored it and laughed with them...she suddenly she knew what was gonna happen and she felt the wetness near her feet...
Sora: guys...My water just broke...
The members looked down, saw the wet floor, and took two place away from her...
Sungmin: gross! 
Sora: and now I hav contractions...
The members turned pale....the baby was coming....and they are totally scared...
Heechul: what should we do?
Sora: are you stupid? Take me to the hospital! 
Eunhyuk: should we call the ambulance? 
Sora groaned and is starting to lose her temper. 
Sora: WILL SOMEONE TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL? 
Everyone froze....and Sora screams, and they know they have to do something... Sungmin takes his keys and leads Sora to his car....behind him the members follow, carefully holding Sora...she is starting to sweat...Half way through the way, Heechul starts to converse to lighten up the mood...
Heechul: Sora, how are you feeling? 
Sora: what do you think? 
She screams and her sight is getting blurry..they reach the hospital and the nurses wheel her into a room....the nurse gives a application to Heechul, but by then, the media is all over the place....Kang Sora is having her baby! 
Heechul doesn't know anything and he looks helplessly at s....
Nurse: where is her husband? He should be here...
Heechul: that's right! (to Yesung) call Leeteuk! 
Suddenly they heard Sora's scream which echoed the hallway...
Donghae: is she in labor? (awkward) 
Nurse: de...do you want to see it? 
The members shook their head at the same time...they looked really scared....the nurse tried not to laugh, and went inside Sora's room...again when the door opened, they heard Sora's scream...
Eunhyuk: will she be okay? 
Suddenly Leeteuk came, and he looked scared as hell.... Heechul motioned towards the room....
Leeteuk: is she....is she in labor? 
They just nod...the nurse comes out and she sees Leeteuk...
Nurse: are you her husband? Come inside! Your wife needs you! 
Leeteuk gave s "don't make me do this alone" look and was dragged inside the room...they heard the screams again and when the door closed, they just looked at each other with a blank expression....
 
After an hour or so, Leeteuk came out with a smile......he looks tired but happy....the members were in the same position...and they looked really tense.... 
Leeteuk: it's over... Come inside and see...
He opened the door, and the members followed him as a class would follow their teacher... Sora was almost awake, and looked really really tired....in her arms where two babies....Leeteuk goes to his wife and puts his arm around her shoulders and looks at his children....The members looks at the sleeping babies with total amazement....
Leeteuk: Guys, meet So Jung and Park Kang....our children..