I Am A Wolf.

I am a Wolf

 

"Minho, Tell me why you're acting like this!" Tasnim stood before him, her chocolate brown eyes narrowed at her boyfriend who stood before her, looking down ashamed. For the past couple of weeks, Minho had been acting strange. Never staying past 8:30 when he came over, eating a lot, and easily angered. It was as if he was pregnant! They were at the park where Minho had said he'd meet and explain everything. And he'd been an hour late, which really pissed her off.
"Well? I'm waiting," Tasnim pressured him, glaring down at him, raising a quizzical brow. She had her hands on her hips, tapping her foot impatiently. Minho just looked like a beaten down dog. His hair was mussed up, his clothes hanging off his body, his face worn. Tasnim wanted nothing more than to hold him in her arms and make him feel better. But no; she had to keep her ground to get explanations. 
"Just wait for it," He mumbled so quietly Tasnim was sure she had imagined it. He grabbed her wrist in one hand, leading her to the forest behind the swing set, leading her to a clearing with a lake that glittered in the moonlight. She gaped at it's beauty, sitting next to it, letting her hand dip under the cool surface. She turned to look at Minho, becoming slightly panicked when she didn't see him.
"Don't worry Taz. I'm right here." But she couldn't see him. "Do you see the moon?" He continued, a soft chuckle escaping his lips when he saw her nod rapidly. She was just too cute sometimes.
"It's what has turned me. Changed me. I am not the boy whom you fell for. I am a monster."
Tasnim looked up in confusion which turned to awe and fear as Minho re-appeared, shirtless, his eyes an alluring bright gold instead of their usual warm dark brown. He looked.... y... Forbidden... Forbiddenly y.
Minho's hair had been tussed up ily, his eyes seeming to have been smudged with kohl, giving his eyes an even bright appearance. His chest was lightly peppered with hair, a six pack showing prominently, rippling with each of his steps towards her. His muscles bulged, veins spidering up his arms. He opened his mouth to reveal fangs, sitting down some way from her, keeping his eyes down.
"M-Minho," She whimpered softly, fear running through her body, racking her spine. What will he do to her..?
"I am a wolf," He whispered, lifting his eyes, pressing his red lips together, into a thin line.
"I don't care. We're all demons inside. One way or another. Others just show more prominently than others."
He looked up at her, his eyes that were once filled with apprehension and fear were now filled with love and passion for no one but her.
"I love you."
"I love you too," He whispered, crawling towards her, forcing her to lay down, towering over her. He let his lips crawl over her skin, setting it ablaze with his very look. Tasnim wrapped her arms around his neck, arching into his touch until his lips met hers and fiery, unadulterated, unrestrained passion. They spent the night kissing, leaving everything to the stars and the glittering lake. Those were the only things that could keep his secret, and share her memory.