Sleepover day 2

Daily life of THE Kim family

No one's pov

Taeyeon was helping Hyoyeon and Gyuri in the kitchen.Jaejoong,Key and EunHae couple was cleaning the livingroom.While KumiNon,Sulli and Suzy was just chillin'.

''Ugh,you can't we just chill like KumiNon?''Eunhyuk asked after 30 seconds.But of course they just ignored him.He sighed and continued cleaning.

 

DING DONG! 

Everyone looked at the door.Sulli then runned and opened the door.''Oh,Hi!''Sulli said and hugged the girl in front of her.

''Hey''The girl smiled at her and her eyes where like half moons.The little girl grinned at her but was interrupted by some girl screaming.Taeyeon went to the door only too see Tiffany and her friend Jessica........and Oshima Yuko aka Yuko or erted squirrel.And her erted partner Watanabe Mayu aka Mayuyu.They where running from two girls.''OSHIMA YUKO/WATANABE MAYU!!''The girls yelled.''RUN!''Yuko yelled to Mayu and runned like crazy.

Everyone had a wtf look.Mayu and Yuko runned inside the house with the two girls behind them.Oh! if you don't know the two girls who was running behind Mayu and Yuko,it's their girlfriends.Yuko's girlfriend Kojima Haruna aka Kojiharu.Mayu's gf is Kishiwagi Yuki aka Yukirin.Well......Mayu and Yuko is pretty much TOO erted soo......

ANYWAY! 

Taeyeon ignored the four girls and grinned at her girlfriend while her gf Tiffany just smiled.''Hey y~''

''Hey~''

''Ugh,u two should get a room''Jessica who was now inside the house said.

''Look who is talking''Taeyeon replied.

''What do you mean''Jessica who started to blush asked.

''Oh, you know exacly what I mean''Taeyeon replied to the now tomato-like-Jessica.

Jessica ignored them and went inside the house.She sighed and sat on the couch beside Suzy who was playing on her phone.Suzy looked at the sighing Jessica and smirked.''Missing your beloved prince?''Jessica had already got over the point of blushing like crazy and now is turning purple.Suddenly they all heard someone scream.

''Yukirin is killing her?''Came a voice from the door.

''What do u think?''Taeyeon said.

''SEOBANG!''Came another voice.

''Naww Jiyeon can't leave her charming prince?''Came a voice.

''Shut the hell up Minegishi!''Jiyeon replied to the girl.The girl just smirked.Oh! I bet you don't even know who she is....am I right?

Anyway it's Minegishi Minami aka Miichan.Loves teasing everyone soo.....ANYWAY! back to the story.

 

''Guys! stop it and help us here!''Taeyeon said to them from the kitchen.Kuumin stod up and went to help them in the kitchen.Jessica who was lazying around on the couch finally stod up.''What is it?''Tiffany asked her bestfriend.''When will she come?''Jessica asked.

''Missing her?''Tiffany asked.

''What do you think?!''

''Chill dude whe will come soon''

''I can-''

''Naw naw~~.I didn't know that THE ice princess will miss me''Came a voice from behind Jessica.

''SEOBANG!''Jessica hugged her 'charming-prince' to hide her now-red-face.

''SHUDDUP, GUYS AND YOU YUL!''Eunhyuk yelled.

''OMG I didn't know that guys can have pms''Hyoyeon yelled from the kitchen and laughed.You could hear some giggles.

''SHUT THE **** UPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!''Eunhyuk yelled back while Donghae just laughed at his boyfriend.

''Stop laughing!''Eunhyuk whinned at Donghea who just kept laughing.While Eunhyuk just pouted.

''Stop pouting old man''Sulli who came out of nowhere said while giggling.Eunhyuk just stared at her while the others where rolling on the floor lauging there **** off.He sighed and hugged his boyfriend .

Suddenly the door bell rang and someone opened the door.Everyone stared at the door to know who it was.

''HI! GU-why are you all starring at me?''Asked sooyoung who just came in with Sunny walking behind her.''Oh Soo! it's nothing''Jeajoong said and sat on the couch beside YulSic who was making out.

''Ugh,guys can't you two just stop?!''He half asked half yelled them.

''Yuri broke the kiss and looked at him.''Says to one who is making out with Yunho every second''Yuri grinned at him while Jaejoong was just blushing.

''So is everyone here?''Taeyeon asked after a while.''No MissA and Kara didn't com-''Hyoyeon was cut by the sound of the bell.Sunny opened the door and looked at the nine people in front of her.''Oh hi Bunny!''One of the nine said.''Hi Cole''Sunny replied.''Where is Hyo''The girl said again.

''Baby~~~!''Sunny went into the house with the other eight.''HI Hy-mphmp''Nicole was cut of my Hyo kissing her soon she started kissing back and they ended up making out.''Not you two!''Jeajoong whined at them.

''Jeajoong do you know that half of us whill do that for a whole week?.E.v.e.r.y.d.a.y''Eunjung smirked and kissed her girlfriend.

'OH MY GAWD!''Suzy paniced.''U kay?''

''Me yes , May and Yuko NO.Yuki and Haruna is half-killing them half-torturing them.AND IT'S IN MY ROOM!!''

''I and Jessica are going to check them''Tiffany said and dragged Jessica from Yuri's lap.They went upstairs to Suzy's room.They opened the door luckly it wasn't locked.They went inside the room only to find Yuko with Kojima inside and they where KISSING!!!.''Ugh, get a room you two''Jessica said.

''We are in a room''Yuko smirked at her.

Jessica gave him da-look.''Look the freaking door next time we have some kids you know.''Now it was Tiffany's turn to speak.

''Yea,yea whatever.Now please LEAVE US ALONE''Yuko shouted.Kojima then slapped her arm and went out of the room with Jessica and Tiffany behind.They could hear Yuko shout ''Nyan-Nyan why did you do that''Kojima sighed.

''I fell sorry for you''Tiffany said when they went downstairs.

''Me too''Jessica said.

''Me three''Teayeon who came ouf of nowhere said and back hugged Tiffany said.Tiffany smiled at her and Teayeon gave her a peek on the cheek and then runned away.Tiffany smiled and started chasing her while Jessica was just sighing.

''What's wrong baby~~?''Came a voice.Jessica and Kojima didn't need to look back to know who was asking that.Kojima then got that awkward feeling so she just went to the others.While YulSic started their kissing season.I don't need to tell you about it anymore not in the mood.

Key who was just sitting on the couch after cleaning looked at his phone for the 248743209847203984702987th time in 1 second.''Missing him?''Jiyeon gave him a smirk.''Don't learn from Minegishi''Key said and glared at her.

''Don't learn what from me?''Minegishi who came up out of nowhere said while pointing at herself.''Nothing''Key said quickly.Jiyeon and Minegishi smirked at him and high-fived echother.He sighed and looked at Eunjung who was sitting on the floor playing with her phone.He sighed again but then smiled when the door bell rang.And when he opened he saw 'him' infront of him.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Zup?

 I'm so so so so so sooooooo sorry *bowin' 8032857093857 degres*

I had 4 exams like about a week ago and then all the x-mas thingy's and I had to learn how to write fanfics by readin' many and all.So I can be a better Author

 

*Blows kisses to all of you* I'm sorry for the soooooooooooooooo late update *bows* 

I think I'm gonna write the other fic 

 

 

Oh! before I forget who do you think i'm gonna put as 'him' for Key?

 

 

 

 

Bye!

--123soshi123