First day

Daily life of THE Kim family

Dad's pov

I was walking home from work.I sighed work was boring as hell.I looked down at my feet.I looked up again only too see a candy shop.I smiled.''The kid's will like it''I mumbledand walked into the candy shop.I buyed 3 cakes and a few candys and gums and other stuff.I went out he candy shop and walked home.I opened the door.''Why is the door not looked?''I mumbled and went in.

''APPA!''MY little princess runned ro me and hugged me.I hugged her and smiled at her.'hey''

''How's work appa?The eldest one Taeyeon asked.I looked at her.She was piggybacking Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon was grinning like a fool.

''Good''I smiled at her.

''Appa what's that?''Suzy asked pointing at the bag I was holding.

''Ohh that?''I smirked.

I started running.''CANDY''I yelled.Suzy and Sulli runned after me.While the others just stod there giving me a wierd look.

''Appa act your age''Kibum or 'Key' said.

''Excuse me?.I know you're just jelly''

''Appa you're to old for that''

''Bish please, I know i'm young and handsome''

They rolled their eyes.''What?''

''Nothing appa''

''Appa''Gyuri said

''Hmm?''

''Can our friends sleep over?''

''When?''

''Tomorrow''

''Yea,sure''I said.

''Oh and by the way I will go for a business trip for a whole week.Starting from tomorrow.''

''You're going tomorrow?''Jaejoong said who has now in front of the refrigerator asked.''Yeah''

''So your friends can come and sleep over for a week''I smiled at them.They looked at each other and started smiling like idiots.

 

 

 

 

 

Gyuri's pov

If someone didn't know this I will tell him\اher WE HAVE THE BEST DAD EVER!!!

I'm sure someone will be like 'Ohh noooo my daddy is the best' NO! my dad is THE BEST OF THE BEST DADS EVER! Kay?

I went to my room to text my friends and tell them to come to my house tomorrow.This is my text

 

 

To:All

 

'Haiiii~~~ m.dad is going BUSS.TRIP come to my house tmrw we have a whole week.

It's exac 8 days left to we start scho..u comin rait? taxt me<3'

 

From:GoddnessGyulUmma<3

 

 

After that I got a text from Donghae and Eunhyuk they said they will come.I smiled when I received a text from my beautiful girlfriend.She just make me smile like an idiot all day.I received a massage from my 'memeber' Nicole.Let me show you the text

 

 

To:GoddnessGyulUmma

 

Unni~~~~ i'm with the others and they say they will come so all of us will come.Tmrw rait? :P

 

From:BabieCole

 

 

I smirked I bet the others did text their friends.

 

 

 

TaeHyo twins room

Hyoyeon's pov

 

''Heyyyyyyy nonnas''Come a voice.I looked up from my book to see Jaejoong.''Emm.....zup?''I asked awkwardly.He gave ma an awkward smile.

''Emmm.....dads going BT... for a week...''

''Soooo?''Taeyeon my twin asked.

''We have a whole week for our friends too come here....you know sleep over and stuff''

''AWESOME!!!!''I and Tae both said at the same time.We looked at each other and gave each other a huge smile.

''Gotta text the others''I said and looked everywhere in order to find my phone.

''T.H.X''Tae said to Jaejoong.And started texting her friends.

''Emm Tae did you see my phone?''

''On your bed''

''Oh! here it is,thanks''

''U welc''She said and smiled.

He! I have the best twin ever :DD

 

 

 

 

I know this was a short chap but T_______T sorry no excuse T__________T

 

Thx for all subs and pls sub and errr do something :D

 

 

 

-123soshi123