The Letter

The Nerdy Idol

I walked into my house carrying the bag of fanmail in my arms and envelope with the letter in it in my mouth.

"I don't really think you can read all of this....." said Manager oppa

"I will....probably not by today but I will read them all"

"Are you kidding me? What if one of them has a bomb in it?"

"Please it won't go through the mail system if there's a bomb in a package"

"No but seriously just because you don't have a comeback soon doesn't give you an excuse to slack off...you still need to practice and learn"

"Yeah yeah yeah I won't slack off.......ooohh can you take a picture with me and the fanmail?"

"Why?"

"So I can post it on twitter, and facebook, and instagram...... or should I make a vlog and post it on youtube?"

"First, no vlog, second, half your face is swollen up, third, you're still in your school uniform, fourth, there's no camera"

"Well I can change and put make up on and you could also just use my phone" "Your phone died in the car during your rant about how you hate school, and...you're going to dress up just to take a picture with your fan mail?"

"Of course! This day was horrible and fanmail always makes the day and I have a camera"

"Fine but we'll have to dump the bags out...you can't take a picture with a bunch of sacks" "Okies I'm gonna go change and grab the camera"

"K. By the way have you read your 'personal' letter yet?" Manager oppa said using air quotes. "Oooh almost forgot...thanks!" I grabbed the letter and ran to my room. I opened the letter and thought. "Oh...it's just fanmail I guess"

'Dear ~~~~, Hey, you probably don't know me that well, but you have definitely seen me before as your sunbae, so don't think this is just some stranger. Anyways I just wanted to give you this necklace because it reminded me of you :). I'm not going to tell you who I am because it would be embarassing saying that this letter is.......a confession about my true feelings for you. I know this is a pretty cowardly way if confessing but I don't have the guts to do this in person so here goes nothing. To be honest your my favorite hoobae ever, not because your beautiful (which you absolutely are) also not because of the way you treat your fellow sunbaes and hoobaes, but because of the way you make me feel. Everytime we're on the same broadcast, or same building I feel so lucky and I feel like I can do anything. When I see you my heart seems to beat so fast it could travel around the world a thousand times. I remember the time you asked me if I could take a picture with you, and of course I said yes but I was so nervous it was even more nerve wrecking than a concert( if you're wondering I did go to one of your concerts and it was fantasic)(I still look at the photos everyday). I remember another time we guest starred on the same show and I was...honestly so nervous...it was not my best broadcast. I know by this point you're extremely curious and I bet a bunch of sunbaes are running through your mind but don't think too hard. I just want to let you know about my true feelings. I also hope you like your half of the necklace...of course I have the other half in case you were curious. I hope you have a great rest of the day and I hope I can see you again. Love...your secret admirer...I guess I would be called that."

I started to think and started putting clues and hints together. "Well first he's a sunbae, second we took photoS together,third we guest starred on the same show and because he claims it wasn't his best show he would obviously act awkward, fourth we are occasionally in the same building, fifth...he has the other half of the necklace" It can't be that hard to find him...right?