Romantically

Romantically

 

“Oppa! Are you crazy?? You are fighting again, aren’t you? Look at this! This! And this!” I rushed into him as I saw him walked in to my apartment. I checked his injuries. One on his temple, one near his lips, his left arm was grazed, his cheeks and arms were covered in bruises, too. His clothes were dirty.

“Ugh...be careful, Yoo Jung-ah.” He talked calmly.

“Aish....that’s you who should be careful, oppa!” I said. “Come here. I’ll be your doctor.” I said, tapping my hand on the chair in front of me. I prepared a bowl of warm water, some cottons, bandage, and iodine.

“Ani...” He smiled and sat beside me. He rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him worriedly. He certainly felt very tired. He sighed.

“Yu Kwon oppa, your injuries should be treated immediately. Don’t sleep!” I said as I saw him starting to close his eyes. I kissed his eyes that are closing. He looked cute.

“Oppa!”

“Ugh... You know, Yoo Jung-ah, he was the one who started the fight. Not me. He was too much. He said that I didn’t deserve you.” He muttered.

“Mwo? Who is he?” I asked as I was starting to wipe his dried blood.

“Aaow!”

“Mi...mianhe. I should wipe this slowly.” I blushed. He opened his eyes. Looked at me intensely.

“What happened, Yu Kwonnie?” I asked softly. Then he my short hair.

“Why did you cut your hair, Jagiya?” he asked, suddenly changing the topic. Okay. He didn’t want to answer my question about the boy. Even if I really want to know who it was.

“Eumm...you said that you liked girl with short hair. So...I cut my hair. Emm...” I looked down, pretending to focus on bandage wrapping. I wrapped his hand carefully.

“You look cute in short or long hair. I don't love you just because of your hair. Come here. I wanna say something.” He said. I looked at him and got closer.

Muach

I blushed again. The peck he gave on my lips made me out of focus. That caused me accidentally touch his bruise.

“Aaow..Yoo Jung-ah.” He suddenly flinched. I chuckled nervously.

“Mianhe, Kwonnie. You suddenly pecked me on my lips. I’m...I’m...” I blushed again. He stood up and walked.

“Wa..wait, oppa! I haven’t finished treating you!” I said and hurrily followed him who walked in to my room. I gasped in surprise.

“What do you want to do in my room, oppa?” I asked.

“I’m sleepy. May I sleep here?” he asked me innocently. I squinted my eyes. Really? He just want to sleep there?

“Really? Yu Kwonnie...You didn’t use to be like this.” I said.

“Really? So what I used to be?” he smirked. I laughed and hugged him.

“Like this.” I said and he put his arm around my waist. I smiled.

“You miss me, don’t you?” I . He nodded.

“Ne...but I ended up with bruises on my face and arm before I met you.” I chuckled again.

“That’s your fault. You shouldn’t get carried away by your emotion. Anyway...oppa, who is he?” I was still stubborn to ask.

“Just an unimportant man who still love you...maybe?” he said. I nodded. Didn’t try to ask further about that.

“You are funny, Yu Kwon. You know that I love you so much. You don't need to be worried about my feeling.” He tightened the hug. I could hear his heart beat. I smiled secretly.

“I miss you, Yoo Jung-ah.” He said softly.

“My kitty Kwon.” I ruffled his hair. He released his arms and kiss my lips.