Supercolor introduction~by supercolor

HaeMynSein Family Roleplay

 

 

 

 

 ♦      H E L L O      H U M A N Z   ♦

 I've finally decided to introduce myself. I wanted to do it last time there was a family roleplay, but I didn't. SO I figured that I'd do it now. Anyway!

I am SuperColor.

Or you can just call me Super, your choice really.


I hope that you will all accept me into the family?

 

 ♦       Q U E S T I O N       T I M E       ♦

My bias: Choi Siwon

Fav girl group: 2NE1 (hardcore blackjack)

Fav boy group: Super Junior

Fav car: Lamborghini Aventador J, Aventador Roadster, Aventador, Maybach, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Maserati, Mercedes, BMW, Audi R8, the list goes on, and on to be honest with you.

Fav SUV: H1, H2, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz G55

Fav Sea Animal: Shamu

Fav land animal: Lion

Who you shipping?: Any suju pairing really (Wonkyu, Eunhae). Any F(x) pairing really. I'm new to Shinee pairings. But I'll ship just about any pairing really.

Fav fashion brand: Louis Vuitton, Gucci

Fav color: RED

Fav song: I am the best by 2NE1

I guess that's really it for the questions.

 

 

 ♦        Bio:      ♦

I got into Kpop around July of last year. The first song was 2NE1's "I am the best". When I saw the music video, I was like this is my anthem right here! WHen I saw Minzy danicng between 2 trains, I completely lost it!!!! After I listend to that song I started taking care of myself. I was showering more often, my hygen was way better. I actually downloaded the music video, and song to my IPod. Plus I watched every single performance of that song on YouTube. Then they released "Hate you" and when I saw the teaser, I didn't get it. I saw Minzy in a pink Hummer, and if you know my love for Hummers, I was drawn to it. When it came out, it piqued my interest. I had never seen an animé music video before. SO I watched it over, and over and over.

Then around November I saw a peformance on YouTube of this boy band called Super Junior. I stumbled upon my first fanfiction this time last year (November of december 2011). It was just when I found about Super Junior. I saw a Mr. Simple performance, and I was like who are all these people? I wiki'd their members and saw that they had 12 people, I was like

 That's very unheard of in American music. A boy band with 12 members. But it was when I looked up Eunhyuk that I stumbled upon a fanfiction website (it wasn't AFF though). I read for the first time (I ing loved it). I didn't know the members names at all, so through fanfiction I learned who they are, and what not. I kept getting them mixed up. I actually mixed up Han Geng, and Kyuhyun. This was the first time I had ever read a fanfiction....................at all! As time passed, I read more, and more fanfiction. Then came the fateful day that I found AFF. The first story I ever read on AFF was "Don't ". Amazing story, just filled to the brim with . I remembered I finished reading, and I was like........

And then I started to read more, and more fanfiction. As I kept reading I had gathered up a little list of stories I enjoyed to read. I would check to see if they added chapters or not. I remember the days I would be on my IPad and my mom and dad were in the same room, I would sneak up to my room to read , and not come out for a couple of hours XD. I also found out what type of fanfiction I liked as well (the possessive seme kind) I got more educated in how KPop works, the pairings, the companies, the Idols, and all that. But I got all this knoweledge of KPop through fanfiction. In the beginning of this year, back in feburary I opened up an AFF account. I started a story, but I deleted it, and the account that same day. Then a couple months later, I opened up an account, and I kept it. My first story was The Stalker. And I've been writing ever since.

SO that was my bio of how I got here. I hope the intro was good. I hope I shared a lot about myself.

AIgoo!! I hope I didn't come off as boring! I wanted to show my personality through the GIF's. I hope I didn't come off as boring.

 



 

 

 ☆     Goodbye     ☆

Leaves in the Super-Cool Car