Dara Help me....

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In Kwon Mutinational in Seoul:-

As usually Sandara Park is dressed in her best Corporate Attire she never wear revealing dresses in office.

She is very busy with her work ,

“This is dara from Kwon’s office what’s happening why haven’t the leaflets not arrived.” She asked the person across the phone.

“Pls hurry up.” She politely said.

She ended the call which going throught the paper she was reading she remember that GD  food hasn’t arrived yet. So she dial a number and checked if the food was ready.

“This is dara from Kwon’s office have you send the dinner.” She asked the person across the phone.

“Its one already”.Replied the person.

 “Pls make it quick.” And the hang on the call.

“Excuse me mam how much time will it take..” Asked a gentle man who had come to met Jiyong.

“You’re turn in  next 5 min.” she replied checking her watch. “Please be seated.”

Choi Seung-hyun entered the office playing with his keys. He peeked inside dara’s cubicle.“And when my turn coming darling.” He askedin flirting tone.

“You what is it.” Dara asked him as she was frustrated by his presence.

“Do I say it right here or do we go out.” Seunghyun replied her with a smile opening the office door for her.

“What on earth do you want.” Dara was really very irritated with his reply.

“You” Seunghyun replied smiling timidly,getting closer towards dara.

“ You know, had you not been GD friend I wouldn’t ever let you get into this office.” She answerd him controlling her temper, with a smirk.

“You won’t let me into the office, your house your heart are you some sort of watchdog.” Seunghyun asked her while playing with her paperweight on her table.

“Now look…” Dara seems to had lots her temper she started looking for something when Seunghyun cut her off mid sentence..

“I could look all my life”.

“Right now GD is busy with metting” Dara told seunghung and started doing her work  ignoring his comments.

“I know what sort of meeting he is busy.” Seunghyun said with a playful smirk.

 

 

Inside GD( Jiyong) cabin…..

Jiyong is busy, discussing about promoting his shipping line with one of the advertising company’s lady staff. And she is trying to push the work aside and flirt with him….

“Liz just give me the latest report.” Jiyong forwarded his had to take the report while his eyes are still on the other report he is reading”

Liz handed him the folder but caught his hand.  “Hey what are you doing” Jiyong stared at her .

Liz went nea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter