D Day...... Divorce day.......

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kiko’s apartment:-

Kiko was ready to go to the court when Seungri visited her.

“Wow! I can hear the bells ringing!”Seungri happily said to Kiko. “You look great!”

Kiko cheerfully replied “I’m going to the court. Jiyong’s divorce is coming throught today.’

Jiyong entered Kiko apartment Seungri mumbled “Here comes the spoilsport.”

‘What?” Kiko asked Seungri as she did’nt notice Jiyong presence.

“Hyung.” Seungri pointed to Jiyong

Seungri went towards Jiyong “Congrats on your divorce.”

“Thankyou.” Jiyong happily replied

“I’m going with you too.” Seungri insisted.

“Where to?” Jiyong asked

“To the court.” Seungri simply replied.

“What for?” Jiyong asked fustrately.

“I’ve seen a lots of weddings in my lifetime! But I’ve never seen a divorce!” Seungri told Jiyong as he made cute puppy face.

“I have a lot of problems anyway, To make it worse, Omma’s arriving from America.” Jiyong told them. “And I can’t make up my mind, must I go and receive Omma or go to the court and divorce Mrs Sandara Kwon.

“Seungri will receive your Omma!” Kiko said quickly “You will, won’t you Seungri?” Kiko pleaded Seungri.

“Anything for you!” Seungri assured Kiko.

Jiyong and Kiko went to the court. Seungri went to airport to receive Jiyong Omma.

 

Airport:-

“Now where’s my Jiyong?” Mrs  Kwon whisphered as  she scan the parking lot. Seungri was holding her name name so Mrs Kwon went to him.

“Jiyong Hyung’s Omma, right? I’m his friend, Seungri.” Seungri introduce himself.

“Whoever you are makes no difference to me! Just tell me where my son is!” Mrs Kwon said to Seungri.

“He can’t come today. He’s getting divorced!” Seungri honestly told her as he placed her luggage in the car.

Mrs Kwon placed a hard slap on Seungri Cheek “What was that one for?” Seungri neverously asked her

“Before a divorce there’s got to be a marriage. You understand?” Mrs Kwon told Seungri “What a moron! You don’t know!”

“But your son is already married and he’s getting divorced today.” Seungri told her as he rubbed his cheek.

“God almighty!” Mrs. Kwon was shocked to hear that and started tearing“My son got married and he’s even getting divorced today and there I was in America tending to the family business!”

“Which court is giving them a divorce? Take me there, will you?” Mrs Kwon requested to Seungri.”

Seungri was not allowed to bring Mrs Kwon to the court so he kept ignoring her, Mrs Kwon then again slap him on other cheek “Keep your mouth shut and lets hurry up before its too late.”

 

Court:-

“Attention you all. Let the proceedings begin.”

“Sir, the marriage of Jiyong and Sandara Kwon has hit a roadblock” Seunghyun who was now dressed as lawyer along with his one friend Daesung.

Seunghyun as lawyer said. “So let me question her.”

Seunghyun as lawyer:- “Dara…”

 Dara:-“Yes?”

Seunghyun as lawyer:- “When did you realize that you could no longer live with this scoundrel?”

Dara:- “The very next day of the marriage.”

Seunghyun as lawyer:- “Don’t tell me!”  “So why did you tolerate him all these years?”

Dara:- “It’s so disgusting, your honour. However bad a government is we have to telerate it for few years!”

Seunghyun as lawyer:- “So Jiyong, what problem did you have with her?”

Jiyong:- “Mr Judge, what does a man look for in his wife?” “He wants her to cook like his mother and love him in bed like his girlfriend but her case was just the opposite, sir!” “In the kitchen, she loved me like my girlfriend and said” darling, I’m not in the mood to cook today.”why don’t we order the food from outside?’ and in bed, she used to scream at me like my mother! “ go to sleep, its very late. You got to leave for work in the morning.”What sort of a marriage is this, sir?”

Seunghyun as lawyer:- “Amazi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter