No Coffee, No tea and No me.

Its true i have fallen in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kiko and Seungri decided to go clubbing when they reach the club Kiko calls Jiyong and tells him to meet her in the club. After some time Jiyong join them, he is very angry that Kiko spent her time with Seungri but he doesn’t say anything to her. They enjoy their time in club when they get tired they decided to go home Jiyong planned to drop Kiko and Seungri at their apartment so he could spent more time with Kiko. Jiyong pulled his car at Kiko building, Kiko get down from his car.

“Good night.”Kiko cheerfully said to Jiyong

“Good night.”? Jiyong is confused he get down from his car and hold Kiko in his arms “As if I’m going to let you off so easily. It must be dark on the staircase. I’ll see you off at the door.” Jiyong told her mischievously.

“Don’t worry, I’m with her I’ll take her in the lift.” Seungri interrupt them getting Kiko out from his grip.

“I made a mistake by giving you a lift.” Jiyong annoyingly said to Seungri as he  was pissed off by Seungri’s behavior.

“Darling …coffee!” Jiyong insist. ‘Treat me to a cup of coffee!”

“Hello! This happens to be a house, not a cafeteria!” Seungri told him with a smirk he hold Kiko hand and walk towards lift.

“Darling the next time he’s with you, I’m not going out with you anywhere.” Jiyong Told Kiko nervously.

“In any case, the next time we meet will be when you’re divorced.” Kiko told Jiyong firmly. “ Till then No coffee, no tea, no me.” Kiko walk awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter