Chapter 1.

LJOE'S GIRL.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Its like maeil maeil everyday ya~ Hey to you to you to you now~" Yumin's alarm rang. (and yes, i used To You as her alarm xD) She sat up and rubbed her eyes groggily. After she stretched her body, she proceeded to do her morning routine.

Looking at her reflection in the mirror after her shower, Yumin brushed her hair and tied it into a side ponytail, using a pink polka dot bow. Buttoning her shirt, she wore her blazer and skirt. After, she arranged her bangs and put in her contacts.

Smiling at the mirror, Yumin was prepared for the day and she slung her bag over her shoulders, took her shoes and went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning, sweetie." Yumin's mother greeted her and made her breakfast. "Morning umma!" She kissed her mother on the cheek and sat down to have her breakfast. Five minutes later, she was done and she headed to school.

Yumin met up with her three best friends, Bomi,Eunji and Eunmi at the school gate and they chatted while walking into the school campus. Meanwhile, as usual, Teentop was playing and fooling around at a corner of the campus and as soon as they saw the girls, they teased ljoe and whistled at them as they walked by.

Ljoe was looking at Yumin tenderly and he noticed how adorable she looked with the cute pink bow in her hair. He checked her out, eyes travelling from her milky white long legs to her face. He grinned foolishly as he stared at the girl he has a crush on. Yes, she looked like an angel in his eyes.

"Yah, yumin ah~ Ljoe is checking you out! OMG~~" Bomi nudged Yumin and fangirled over the both of them. Yumin looked at ljoe and their eyes met. She blushed as he winked at her while her friends fangirl over them. They know that Yumin has a crush on ljoe for two years and would always about it.

Over at Teentop's side, they rolled their eyes as they watched ljoe wink at yumin and waved at the girls. Meanwhile, a group of queenkas were glaring at yumin and her friends as they watch the girls interact with Teentop. And yes, if you're wondering, one of the queenkas, UEE, has a crush on ljoe.

UEE loved ljoe because of his good looks and popularity and she self clamied that ljoe is her man and asked the girls in the school to back off. She clenched her fists and glarred dagers at Yumin, cursing Yumin in her mind. That ,how dare she hit on ljoe! She must have seduced him, that ! UEE scolded Yumin in her mind.

However, her anger did'nt last long as she decided to give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter