She's Strong, I'm Not.

The Crybaby and The Strong Lady
*FLASHBACK*
“You owe me an explanation, Kwon Jiyong!”
 
“Explain? For what? I have the right to go out whenever I want. Who do you think you are to control my life, for God’s sake?”
 
“I know but you’ve changed, Jiyong. You went out until 3AM in the morning every single night and you had been ignoring my calls lately. Why? I just need a simple explanation from you, my dear.” Sora asked, with a softer tone.
 
“Oh my God. Please, I am not a 7-year-old kid who needs to report my doings to you.”
 
“But Jiyong, I...”
 
“Okay, shut up! I went out to see other girl, okay? I am dating with another hot chick, probably 100 times better than you. So please shut your mouth up.” Without looking back at her, I went to my bed, preparing to sleep.
 
I heard a soft sobbing sound, before she picked her things up and slowly walked to the door.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
 
It had been 4 months since the incident. I haven’t heard anything from her since then. I know I was the one that left Sora, but my heart just couldn’t stop thinking about her. I sound like a moron, huh?
 
Remember 4 months ago when I boasted about the other girl was 100 times better than Kim Sora? She left me 2 months ago as she met another wealthy man, which was undeniably 100 times better than me. What goes around comes around. I left Sora, and this left me too. For God’s sake, Karma, you’re so true. I believe in you now.
 
My life was not in the good state after the left me. I wasn’t mad at her though, I was mad at myself for leaving Sora, who had been with me through thick and thin. Who had always been there, supporting me, giving me strength. We had been together for 2 years and 5 months before I ended our relationship in such a horrible way.
 
Truthfully, I was that type of guy who was easily blinded with money. I possibly could let my everything go for the sake of getting wealthy. Sora knew this, and that’s why she controlled my life most of the times. She was also the reason why I didn’t make a loan from loan sharks. She was... Everything.
 
Damn, I miss her so much. I miss her scent, I miss her smile, I miss her voice, I miss her touch... I miss every single thing about her. Kim Sora, what spell are you using on me? I just couldn’t let you go. At least, not now when I needed strength the most.
I looked at my phone, picking it up in hesitation. Should I gave her a call or should I not? I wouldn’t want to disturb her though I wanted to listen to her voice really much. A loud sigh escaped from my mouth before I finally dialed her number...
 
*SORA’S POV*
He called me, after 4 months of no show. I acted calm like I was all fine without him, though my heart shattered to pieces when I heard him said, “I... I miss you Sora. Take care of yourself for me.” I miss him, and still loving him. How much my heart wanted to scream “My dear Jiyong, I miss you too!” I tried to hold it back, he needs to learn the lesson. He needs to realize how much I meant to him.
 
My cold cheeks suddenly felt warm and a bit damp. “No, I should be strong to motivate both of us. One day, we will be together like before.” I wiped my tears, and paste a bitter smile on my face. It’s the time to carry out my plan. A plan to get him back while teaching him a lesson.
 
*JIYONG’S POV*
She... She sounded happy with her life. I felt glad for her, and a bit touched for not being with her. “Babe, let’s go.” This. I heard a man’s voice, macho enough to make her fell for him. Guess she had another guy now. There’s no use for me regretting the past, no? I should just move on. Life is a journey, and I still had a long way to go. It’s hard and painful, but I will try...
 
---
 
It had been 6 months and I finally got to move on, I think. I finally enjoyed my life with friends. I laughed, I smiled, I jumped joyfully, without anyone knowing the pain I carried on with my heart. I faked my laugh to cover my cry, I put on a smile to paste on my frowning face. Kim Sora, I love you. You are the only one I want to spend my whole life with. Please, come back to my life, cheer me up, make me smile...
 
I walked down the road, lazily and slowly. Sora had been on my mind for as long as I can remember. I even could hear her voice calling my name every now and then. Her ghostly presence made me wanting her even more.
 
Feeling unbearable to walk with absent mind, I found my way to the nearest bench. There, I closed my eyes, reminiscing our sweet memories together. The day our fingers intertwined, the day I kissed her for the first time ever, and the day I asked her to be my girl. Beads of tears escaping from my eyes. I felt so alone, I felt so empty. I felt like I was a robot, being move to complete my daily routine.
 
“Kwon Jiyong...”
 
Shoot. I heard her voice again. This was so unbearable. This was such a torture to me.
 
“Kwon Jiyong...”
 
I shook my head. “Please, stop calling my name. Stop torturing me. Stop doing this to me. I miss you, Sora. I miss you to the fact I could die starving myself just because thinking of you every single second. I miss you. I love you. I’m nothing without you. I love you...”
 
I began to sob louder. I didn’t really care if people said guys would never cry in any situation. I was already in critical state anyways, but she, Kim Sora, was the reason why my heart was still beating until now.
 
“Kwon Jiyong, if you die because of me, then how could I live afterwards?”
 
My heart stopped beating. I looked up, seeing Sora in front of me. She looked lovely like always. I must be dreaming. Why would Sora came to me when she already had a guy by her side?
 
“Jiyong... Look at me. I am Sora. I am here. I am real.”
 
I looked up again. I stretched my hands out, trying to touch her. Yes, she was standing in front of me. I cried even harder. I need to express my feelings to her. Right now. I couldn’t wait any longer now.
 
“Sora... I’m sorry. I’m truly sorry for leaving you and being like a douche before. I realized how I needed you in my life. I realized that I love you so much. I wanted you to be mine again, but you’re already with someone else, so I...”
 
I was about to continue but she cut my words, saying, “Babe, shh. Slow down. What? I am not with someone else. I’m waiting for you. For the whole 6 months. I’m doing this to make you understand your own feelings, to truly understand your own self.”
 
“But... I heard a guy’s voice when I called you before...” I was dumbfounded. If she wasn’t in relationship, then who’s that mysterious guy?
 
“Jiyong, how could you not remember that I have an older brother? He came to visit me and we’re getting ready to go out for a dinner together when you called me before.” She said while smiling, pinching lightly on my nose.
 
She continued, “I love you too, and let’s get back like before, shall we?” and gave a sudden peck on my cheek.
 
Surprised with her action, I caught her hand, dragging her towards me, making Sora to sit on my lap. I drew myself closer to her face, with cunning smile and lustful eyes. Her rosy cheeks were blushing, making me smirked. “Now you’ve seen my crybaby side, let’s see how you can adapt with my rough side, shall we?” I winked and smiled widely.
 
“Jiyong!” she blushed and pushed me away. We looked into each other eyes, laughing happily. I stared deeply into her beautiful hazel eyes, which drew our faces closer and even closer till our lips met. I kissed her lightly. “Now you, my beautiful lady, don’t you ever dare to test me again. My love is all for you, okay?”
 
She smiled and nodded. God, please let us stay together forever as we love each other.
 
/ / /
 
Gahh such a horrible story as I could not construct a good plot T^T Forgive me for many things, especially since I made Jiyong looks like a sissy when he is actually famous with a bad boy image T^T I should just die after typing this kthxbye
 
Inspired by: BigBang - Make Love