Is this Good bye?

Right time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the incident this afternoon, Sora simply could not concentrate all day. When she got home she immediately tried to call Leeteuk back, but he did not answer. She asked through SMS but still got no reply from him. Sora is not someone who wants to put off something if her heart is in trouble. She immediately changed her clothes, then rushed into her car and immediately lock down to go.

She was really in a hurry now, do not know what is in her mind is right or wrong. What is clear at this time that she needs are met.

It was not until half an hour, Sora had reached the Leeteuk dorm area.   SR: "Oppa, I'm now in the front of your dorm, I hope you come see me now. I'll keep waiting till you get out or I'll go home ". Message sent.   Leeteuk who was going to sleep and forget the incident that saw immediately woke up today it gets an SMS with the content as it is.   Leeteuk POV "What's wrong with Sora? Why is why is she so careless?? She is not as usual. What she could not put it off and explain everything tomorrow? "   Like it or not Leeteuk finally got up and went down to meet Sora. Then he saw the Sora's car.   "Why did he bring his personal car? Is he not afraid of getting caught? ", Only this on his mind when he saw her car.   From inside the car ,Sora saw Leeteuk was walking towards it. Leeteuk straight into the car and sat down without looking and then ask her.   LT: "What did you do this time of night? Do you want to harm us?" SR: "Because you did not return my SMS and picked my calls so I decided to see you now, is it wrong?" LT: "YES!!!! YOU'RE WRONG!!! Because you come when that is not right and I'm very tired today. I'm very busy and I was scheduled tomorrow from morning till night "   Sora contain her emotions and she was very trying at all to be strong and not cry.   SR: "Ah, Oppa .. Did you know? I was offered a new ads but not in Korea but in Thailand and China "   Sora deliberately changing the subject but which can only get a small response.   LT: "Yes .. I admit you did great, until you can hook Hyunbin", he replied curtly. SR: "Why in the name of Hyunbin carry here? He has nothing to do with us and offer this job", sora start could not contain her emotions. LT: "but you seem very familiar, to always hold your hand", still with a curt tone. SR: "Oppa, I come here not to discuss other people, I came to see you" LT: "Are you sure you want to see me? Not with him? You'd instead of being together. And if with me you never wanted to jold my hand. And if I'm sure there is always your manager want to be with you who follow us, but why did I see something different? I did not see your manager is all around you " Sr: "If I told my manager is taking my items which left in the car, would you believe me? So I tell thee loss length " LT: "Oh, so .. So now a loss to explain it all to me? "He replied angrily. SR: "That's not what I mean. Oppa do not like to conclude and take the words in the middle without a continuation hearing, "I said grimly. LT: "I do not take my word, I'm just repeating what you said just now," he said casually. SR: "Well, it's up to you, believe it or not"

Sora relented. Because the more she talked, he would have pressed and turned turned all intents and an explanation.

For half an hour they just quiet and no sound until finally started to open.   LT: "So, is there anything else you want to talk? Because of the earlier I just heard you sigh " SR: "a lot", she said simply. LT: "Let's talk about it tomorrow, I'm so tired", as he opened the car door. SR: "Wait!", Sora pulled his hand. "I was unsure whether I should offe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter