Pretend...

Right time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week already, they're just exchanging news via SMS. No one intends and took the initiative to call. Sora was afraid that she would cry while talking on the phone and Leeteuk was afraid that he would get angry at Sora. So the only way they choose is through SMS.

But fate ran another, seemed to be making fun of them. When Leeteuk was in the elevator, he saw Sora get into the same building with him, and maybe she will also be entered into the same elevator. At first he just let it lift and hold open the door, hoping Sora is in the same elevator with him but suddenly he saw the figure of a man walking beside her. From his posture clearly he was not Sora's manager. He knew the man, who would not know a Hyunbin. An actor on board. He walked with Sora, walking beside her, and it seemed like they were deep in conversation. Seeing the incident, Leeteuk wanted to get away from  situation like this. He immediately pushed the elevator button to immediately close the door, but unfortunately fate ran another, suddenly Hyunbin hands hold the elevator doors will soon be closed and eventually he was holding the elevator in order to stay open.

HB: "Excuse me, can I come along?", he asked politely.

Leeteuk could only smile and nod. All he think is how to get out of here soon, it is unlikely he suddenly came out of the elevator. Then he pretended to justify the glasses and hat, exactly make the most of her face is not visible.

HB: "Sora-ssi, please", Hyunbin called him to get inside the elevator.

When Leeteuk was struggling with his mind, he suddenly surprise with a figure girl was in front of him. All what he did was keep his heads down and started playing with his phone.

Sora did not know that Leeteuk was in the same elevator with her and she just stepped cheerfully, but when she saw someone who she knew was playing with a cell phone to pretend, she paused for a moment, but still get into the same elevator with him..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter