Sweet Sixteen

Sweet Sixteen

 

YOUR POV

 

   "Ya!! Are you crazy? You'll get sick!" Siwon shouted from my back and I can tell he's worried.

 

   "I won't. Come, let's play." I said and started to walk towards him. Every step I make, he moved away.

 

   "Wh..What are y..you gonna d..do?" He asked stuterring while he holds his umbrella tight.

 

   "Pffffffffttt...Hahahahahahaha!!!" I burst out in laughing as I support my little tummy. Siwon look so cute in that undescribable expression!

 

   "WHAT?!' He asked. Standing still and he keep calm.

 

   Oh com'on. Pretending he's not scared of getting wet. What's the big deal in playing under the rain? This rich kid!

 

   "Hahahaha" I continued laughing.

 

   "Ei!! I'm here to bid goodbye. Tonight at 8 is our flight" He said then faced back.

 

   I immediately run towards him and hug him from the back.

 

   "Ya!! EunHye! I'll get wet. And now,..... I am" He said

 

   I cried silently on his back. Siwon is my one and only bestfriend and at the sametime, he's someone special in my heart. It's hard to say that i love him but I know he had a big space in my heart. I don't want him to went states. I hug him tighter knowing that I won't be able to do that again. What I heard is they're migrating there.

 

 

 

   Teardrop. I suddenly felt a tear fell down on my cheeks. Remembering him comes to flashbacks and I can't help myself to miss him.

 

   I stood up beside the railings, let my black hair sway with the cold wind and studied how the stars twinkle acrross the sky.

 

   I was waiting for a man in a mask. Whose heart I knew, but whose face I didn't. My interest on him begun 16 months ago. Receiving a text message from an unknown number got me intrigued, not because of the thought "Who's this?" but with the words typed in the message. The message reflected a thoughtful soul.

 

   I texted him back asking who was he. The next day, he correspod. He named himself Riyus and I used to call him Mr.Riyus. during the 16 monts, I grew to know him more through texting. Every text he sent is a seed of falling. My love for him is budding.

 

    Because of him, I learned to love again. Its been a while since I felt butterflies. Every conversation we had made my day complete. One time, I asked him to send me his picture but he refused. He said it doesn't matter how he looked like if I really care. I always phoned him but he don't spit any word. He just listen on my same old stories. sometimes, I thought that he's a deaf or what.

 

   After one year and 4 months of waiting, the day is set. Finally, we'll meet. He said, 7pm at ******** Hotel, rooftop.

 

                      You'll recognize me, wearing a mask.

 

   He sent me this message a day before.

 

   So at 7:00 I was un the rooftop waiting for this man whose heart I love and whose face I'd never seen.

 

   As I turned back, a man with a mask is walking towards me. His figure, tall and model-like. His blue tuxido suits him. His black eyes narrowed onto me. The mask he's wearing is half so I can still he his firm lips and chin.

 

   "Mr. Riyus?" I asked in surprise.

 

   He just smile, a breathtaking one. And it reveals his deep dimples. Slowly, he took off his mask and I was stunned when I saw his face. The man that made me feel butterflies, again. The man who never get tired of listening in my same old stories about my chilhood bestfriend; my first love; Choi Siwon. The man who always made me feel better when I'm lonely through his text messages. The man who made me believe in "Love is sweeter for the second time around".

 

   "Mr. Riyus?" I asked, stunned.

 

   "Just call me Won, just like before." he said then sweetly smile.

 

   I was out of control. I hug him tight and burried my face on his chest. I'm trying to stop this tears that'll fall in no time, but I couldn't help it. They slowly dripped down my cheeks.

 

   "I told you I'll be back" He said, hugging me tighter. Pulling me closer to him.

 

    "Am I....d..dreaming?" I asked under my breath.

 

   "No your not." he let go of our embrace then cupped my face. "This moment is real. The moment I've been waiting for." ha added.

 

   "Tell me, have you fallen for Mr. Riyus?" He asked as he glued his eyes on mine then wiped away my tears.

 

   I got up to my feet to kiss him. Words are not enough to ell him how I loved him, how I missed him, how I love him, and how much I want him.

 

  Trying to love again is not bad. Sometimes, opening the new chapter of your book makes a better result. I, EunHye proved that love is sweeter for the second time around. I never thought that I'll feel SWEET SIXTEEN, again.

 

 

*END*


 

Author's Note:

 Sooo.. What ya think? Kekeke.. Siwon is not my bias on SuJu it's just that he's very a 'leading man' ideal. :")