~ Star gazing ~

~ STAR GAZING ~

 

~ STAR GAZING ~

 

 

After being married for 4 years, Chaerin was already expecting a baby boy. Both Jiyong and Chaerin had just finish work and were already back in their apartment.


Jiyong’s POV:


While Chaerin was in the bathroom taking a shower, I sat on the edge of the bed, staring out of the window. I soon look up towards the starry sky above searching for patterns. Soon, I heard Chaerin coming out of the bathroom and felt her sitting beside me on the bed, though; my eyes didn’t leave the stars. After awhile I turn my attentive to Chaerin and noted that she was already wearing her pjs. She too, started to look out of the window, with her elbow on the window ceil with her head on her hands.

 

Normal POV:

 

“ The stars are beautiful aren’t they?” Chaerin whispered with a smile plastered on her face. “Did you spot any pattern?”

 

“ Hmmm, yeah, they are beautiful but not as beautiful as your smile” he whispered back while looking at her eyes.

 

Even though they’re together for many years, Chaerin still blushes at every compliment he gives. “Thanks...” she said a little tired, she then stretch a little and yawn.

 

“ Tired already?” asked Jiyong

“Yeah” she smiled, lean in closer to Jiyong, kissed his cheek, got under the blanket and snuggle close to him with her arms around his waist.
Seeing how cute his wife was, he smile, he too snuggled close to Chaerin and kiss her forehead.
 

“Goodnight hunchae…”