Exo Horror Club

On the Right Wrist

October 22nd, a normal day. Normal weather, good old normal high school. Twelve students sit in their club room, chatting about little things. Little did they know, that would the last normal day they would ever have.

"Ahh, isn't this suppose to be a normal EXO dance club day?! Why did it have to turn into talking about horror stories?!" Chanyeol complains, at the topic of the new schedule. Chanyeol is not the youngest member of the club, but still acts like a little kid when the topic of unknown monsters is brought up. 

"Aha, Chanyeol. It's okay, we all understand, don't worry!" Kai teases.

"Oh, really Chanyeol, you're a junior now. You shouldn't be afraid of stuff like that, and don't worry it doesn't exist!" Baekhyun shrugs.

"Okay then, I'll start the story." Luhan began

"Wait, wait, wait! I'm not ready!" Chanyeol screamed out. However, nobody paid attention to his cries and Kris quickly turns the lights off as Tao shuts the curtains, leaving the room eerily dark. 

Luhan began his story, "It was around 11:00 pm when I left the hospital. I had gone to visit my grandmother who was sick and needed to stay in the hospital over night. The hospital building was extremely quiet at the time of 11 at night. I guess all the visitors were home. While I was waiting for the elevator, I looked over at the number shown on top of the elevator, which said '1' with an arrow pointing up."

"Hyung! Luhan hyung! Stop it, please!" Chanyeol shouts in a tizzy. Everyone glared at Chanyeol for interrupting. 

"Chanyeol, come here." Baekhyun said and dragged him into the corner with him. "It's okay Chanyeol, I'm here with you." He whispered.

Once the situation was handled Luhan continued with his story. "The number stopped at '3' with a ding. The door opened, and inside the elevator, there stood a man with a long white coat and a pair of glasses. You could barely see the dark, cold eyes behind his glasses, but you could see the pale face. So I walked inside the elevator without any further thought since the hospital was so dark and quiet. The numbers changed for '3' to '2' to finally '1'. However, the elevator did not stop at '1'. When the elevator finally stopped the numbers said B18. The elevator opened very slowly, and at first I thought it was a parking lot or something. It wasn't. When the door opened, there stood a little girl with a long white dress and long black hair. Her eyes were like the eyes of the other man. I stepped back the moment I saw her and looked at the other man in the elevator." Luhan stopped at the , and everyone's faces were anxious for him to continue. 

"I just want to tell you guys something before I end the story, I want you guys to know something. The person who told me this story said there was a curse about this story. Once you finish listening to the whole story, your life will never be the same as before. But nobody can be sure if it's true or not." Luhan explained. The air in the club room freezes, and no one dares say another word. 

"C'mon guys, it's almost done! Where's your courage? Kai, are you scared?" Kris, the manager of the club smirks, looking at Kai who is bearing a fake calm expression. 

"Of course I'm not scared! I-I will never get scared by something as stupid as that." Kai attempted to laugh, hiding his trembling. 

"Well okay then. But don't say I didn't warn you." Luhan continued with his story. 

"The man in the elevator began to whisper, 'In this hospital there was once a place where all the dead bodies were placed. The room's number was B18. Nobody who didn't need to went down there. The dead people all had a red rope on their right wrist." Luhan took a deep breath before continuing, "I looked at the girl, her eyes were so dark that it was impossible to see what was behind those eyes. But the other thing I realized was, there was a red rope on her right wrist. I was confused, how that little girl could be dead. But then I recalled a story my friend once told me about a young girl who was killed by a drunk driver. She was in critical condition when she was transferred to the hospital, but once she was pronounced dead, her body went missing in the hospital." Luhan paused again.

"I got really scared and tried to press the 'close' button on the elevator. But nothing happened! The girl walked closer to me, with a knife in her hand and whispered, 'My mom told me if I stab this knife in somebody, I can go out an play with my best friends again. I want to go see my friends so you must exchange places with me. You must!' I was horrified."

"Ah!" Everyone screamed out. Even the calmest of all, Kris, let out a shriek. Everyone was frantic around the room. Chanyeol fainted in the corner, Baekhyun tried to wake him up by screaming out his name. 

On the other side of the basement club room, Chen, Xiumin and Lay were huddled together trying to calm themselves down. Kris and Kai, the two coolest members of the club were shaking on their seats. Kris finally regained his cool and turned to Luhan, who was laughing and trying to talk to his best friend, Sehun. "Ahaha, Sehun did you see that?! Everyone was freaking out! Ahahaha! Even Duizhang Kris screamed!" Luhan began to tease everyone in the club room. Kris glared at Luhan and he hid from the eyes behind Sehun. 

"Kris, calm down. Luhan was just joking around, everyone. It's okay! Calm down! It's just a stupid ghost story, who knows if it's true or not? Think about it, nobody can come back to life from death. That's impossible." Suho announced to everyone in a calm voice. 

D.O the lights, calming most of the members back down, "Guys, it's time to go back. It's already five and if we're late Mr. Lee will be angry at us again." 

Everyone packed up their stuff and quickly locked the club room. The members walked toward the elevator, but the hallway from the basement to the elevator was so long that some of the members were clinging on to each other after listening to Luhan's story. Chanyeol was still light headed and was being supported by Baekhyun. When all twelve of them were in front of the elevator, the light suddenly turned off. 

Everyone began to shout again, remembering the story. Luhan, the one who told the story, was beginning to break out into a cold sweat. He didn't want to believe what was happening and whispered to Sehun, "Sehun, I forgot to tell you guys this, but I believe the curse to be true. The curse is that once you finish the entire story, you can't escape the fate. The light will go out in front of the elevator and once you press the 'up' button the curse begins." 

Everyone had heard Luhan, "Don't joke at stuff like this!" Kai shouted out. 

"Sorry, Kai." Luhan gave an awkward nervous smirk, and kept going, "After that, the elevator door will open and-" At that exact moment the elevator door opened. Everyone's mouth dropped. 

"Luhan, keep going." Kris said.

"O-Okay. After the elevator door opens, all of us are suppose to go into the elevator."

"We should use the stairs instead." Tao suggested. 

Luhan smiled and nodded, he was afraid they would all die. 

"Luhan, calm down and tell us the whole curse. We will find a way to get out of this! The stairway is too far away, we won't be able to make it back without any light. The only way is to use the elevator. Okay? We can do this! We are one!" Kris said, trying to cheer everyone up. "None of us will die!" 

Everyone, overwhelmed with Kris's leader skills, stepped into the elevator right after Kris. 

"I'll finish telling you guys about the curse." Luhan began, "Now we should press the '1' button...but the elevator isn't suppose to go up. It's suppose to go down." 

Kris pressed '1' and the elevator door closed. 

"After that, the number on top of the elevator door will change from B1 to B2, and then B3. It'll stop once it reaches B18. It's almost the same as the story I just told you..." 

The numbers on the elevator began to change just as Luhan had predicted it and a few members began to shriek in fear. It finally stopped at B18.

"The door will open after one minute, this is the last minute we have to think about a way to save us. The door is suppose to open and that's where all the dead bodies were. You can call them zombies if you want, they're almost like that. However, they have this white pale face and the darkest eyes ever. Don't look at them in the eyes, because they might eat you or kill you in a second! That's all I now about the curse...and at the end all the people; everyone dies. We will never be able to see the sun again!" Luhan cried out.

"Luhan, calm down. Kris gege will find a way to save all of us! All of us will survive and get out of this curse together!" Sehun whispered to Luhan, or rather to everyone in the elevator. 

"Let's discuss how we are going to fight this unknown curse." Kris began. 

"It's almost been a minute..." Baekhyun said. 

Nobody knows what happened after the elevator door opened. Only the EXO members know what happened. All I can say is that they survived, or looked like they survived the curse. But their life was never the same as before. They didn't change a lot actually, but there is now a red rope on each of the members right wrist. The red rope will always be there, always on their right wrist. Nobody can see it.

Nobody except me. 


Edited by: RENA 

[Gee I wonder where you got that idea about the elevator...]