Face with red eyes and horns

Ghost stories and other stuff - true events

One day i decided to tell mom everything what i saw and experienced. 

"It's like this place is haunted." I said.
"I know" she responded.
"How do you know?"
"I feel it. And I tell you, it's something evil." 
"woow, really?"
"How I know? Because when i was little girl, I practice it with my dog, when my dog felt something I tried to feel too, and I was doing it all the time. When all of you wasn't even born, we lived in another place and I felt that there is a ghost in the house. When your dad went to work this ghost always looked at me, once he grabed me for ."
"Haha, really. that's funny."
"Yeah, ghost, but we moved form that place later on. But when we moved in this house I feel evil, It's not good. Once at night when we just moved to this house, I wake up, but I couldn't move. Suddenley a face with red eyes and horns began to rise from the bed between me and your dad next to our legs. I really wanted to wake up your dad, but I couldn't move at all only my eyes. It was staring at me with his red eyes. Few minutes passed and he get back  and fade away into the bed, when he was gone I could move myself. It was something evil, really terrible looking face, I could never forget that face. It's awful."
"Omg, that is really scary. Did you told dad about that?"
"No, he will think I'm crazy."
"Then better not. I'm wondering, what was here in this house before we moved in, or what happened before the last owners of this place, or even worse, on what is build this house?"
"I don't know, but I know it's evil."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was really suprise when my mom told me that.. Face with red eyes and horns.. Devil.. 

Scary.. urrgggh..

 

@-xjaney : what happened at hotel, that u wanted to go straight home?