When he stares at you . . .

Can't Take My Eyes Off You

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

You covered your ears with the nearest pillow you could find to prevent the infuriating smoke alarm from penetrating your ear drum. It continued to do that for the past fifteen minutes and you just couldn’t take it any longer. With a swift turn, you glared at the small metal case hooked up to your ceiling. Prepare to die! Aggravated, you frantically rummaged through the store room closet, pulled out a tall step-platform ladder and set in below the detector. After grasping a screw driver from the kitchen drawer, you climbed up and stared at the beeping detector. Now what?

            “Otteoke?” you whined while tilting your head in confusion. You had seen your father handle these mechanical situations and hence, had no idea how to stop the noise from occurring. You fumbled with the alarm for a few seconds and finally managed to remove one screw with your handy dandy screwdriver. Maybe you weren’t that bad it as you thought! You were so focused on eliminating the ruckus the smoke detector was causing that you didn’t hear the front door open and close.

            “Almost there,” you muttered while trying to remove the second bolt. All of a sudden, the ladder shook violently causing you to nearly lose your balance. What the hell?!! Your deafening screams filled the living room while you frantically flailed your arms leading you to drop the screwdriver. You eventually grabbed hold of the plastic bars on the top of the ladder for support and ended up not falling flat on your face. What the heck was that? You slowly opened your eyes to see another pair of warm brown eyes staring back at you. The boy had soft ebony hair which glowed below the bright lights and he stood calmly smiling with a lollipop in his mouth.

            “Sunjae?” you asked in complete astonishment, “You did this?”

            “Guilty,” he stated grinning mischievously.

            “Yah! How could you scare me like that?” you cried out smacking your boyfriend’s shoulder receptively.

            “Mianhe, I just couldn’t resist,” he claimed laughing to his heart’s content, “You should have seen the look on your face.” He stepped back, mimicked your derp facial expression and burst into laughter once again. Your jaw dropped.

            “I didn’t do that!” you exclaimed clearly irritated. You turned to whack him once again when the beeping continued to emanate from the alarm. You diverted your eyes back to the detector and mumbled, “Forget it. I will deal with you once I am done with this!”

            “Oh I would love for you to deal with me anytime,” Sunjae replied with a wink. His response left you speechless.

            “Sunjae-ah! You need to stop spending too much time with Minhyuk oppa! His greasiness is wearing off on you. You are so weird!”

            “But you love me!” he exclaimed while blowing you a kiss. You cringed. Aish! There he goes again with his effortless aegyo. He seemed to be a natural at it and it almost certainly worked on you every time!

You playfully stuck out your tongue and replied, “Whatever. Just hand me the screwdriver!”

He followed your orders, climbed up the ladder and sat on the small platform before you.

“Yah, why are you sitting up here? Where else am I going to place the screwdriver when I am done using it?”

“Just hand it to me pabo,” he replied coolly while glancing up at you and then pointed towards the detector, urging you to continue your work.

You sighed. Hopefully, this ladder won’t tip over. You continued working and occasionally handed the screwdriver back to Sunjae while trying to remove the nut from the metal case. It was when you were removing the batteries that you realized the room was too quiet. You glanced down and noticed that Sunjae remained motionless but happened to stare straight ahead. Confused, you followed his line of sight and noticed he wasn’t staring at the living room, but at you! Or more specifically, your waist, which was clearly exposed since your shirt was lifted up while you were working! You instantly pulled down your shirt and sternly glanced at him.

“Yah Yook Sunjae!” you exclaimed breaking him from his sudden trance, “Are you staring at my . . . . bellybutton?”

He smiled and answered, “Guilty”

“Why?”

“I was admiring your beauty?”

“Don’t act cute with me!”

“I can’t help it if you are so damn attractive.”

He swiftly grabbed your waist with one arm pulling you close to him. You gasped completely surprised at his sudden boldness. “You need to remember that no matter what I am still a man. So what I am I supposed to do if you are like that in front of me? You are really making me go crazy!”

You noticed that your shirt still revealed a part of your waist so you tried to pull it down when his hands stopped you. He gazed into your eyes, then smirked and placed a chaste kiss upon your stomach.

“Yah, you ert!” you exclaimed while trying to squirm free from his grasp. You managed climb down the ladder safely but as you tried to run out of the living room, a strong arm pulled you back. The next moment, you felt yourself being spun around, running smack into a sturdy chest.

“I am not done with you yet!” he exclaimed pinning your arms against the wall.

“What do you want?” you whined.

“I just came back from a long day of practice. What do you think I want?”

You shrugged playfully.

“Give me a kiss.”

“I don’t want to!”

“Then you leave me no choice,” he stated and began tickling you.

“Yah!” you screamed laughing hysterically, “Stop that! Okay fine, I will!”

He stopped and then leaned towards you. You shyly stood on your tip toe and quickly pecked his cheeks.

He fluttered his eyes open completely dumbfounded, “What the hell was that?”

“You asked for a kiss and you got one,” you replied coolly.

“That’s a bobo,” he explained and then walked slowly towards you until you felt the cold wall against your back. He cupped your face with his hands, placed his lips upon yours and kissed you passionately. The sweet sensation caused your heart to race as quick as the speed of light. He then tilted his head to deepen the kiss, still not parting from you. He dropped his right arm and wrapped it tightly around your waist pulling you closer to him. He then began to gently your cheeks as his lips continued to move so fluidly across yours. You couldn’t help but kiss him back. His kisses were so addictive. It wasn’t until one point when you began to grow breathless that you tried to pull away but he only brought you closer towards him until there was no gap between you two. Eventually, he pulled back and you gasped for air.

“I can’t breath,” you said in between breaths.

He smirked. His fingers gently tilted your chin upward so that you were facing him, your lips barely a centimeter apart.

“Now that’s a kiss.”


 

So what do you guys think? 

Please subscribe and comment! 

I love hearing your thoughts!!! :)