Destruction Of Our Hearts

Destruction of Our Hearts

 

 

Pain, hurt, sadness; those are just some of the things that i'm coping up these days. Love conquers all, that's one of the things i believed in, when it comes to love. I guess it betrays me. That day, that time, that minute, and that particular second.

 

Flashback~

It was a gloomy night for it is raining. After our long and exhausting dance rehearsal, he asked me to meet up with me at our usual hangout place. Wherein, we can have our own privacy and no paparazzi's can interfere with our own business. I waited for him in a couple of minutes before he showed up with a smile plastered on his. A smile that i don't usually see except when he has some problems or burdens that he had to tell me. At that time i knew that there was something that he has to tell me.

"Let's stop this" he straightly said to me. Though i know what it means, i tried to stay as calm as i can. I know that these past months we can't attend each other physically and we also barely contact each other because of our scedules, but this is the least unexpected thing that i want to encounter.

"Why?" i asked him with my expressionless face.

"I just don't think it will work this way. I mean, both of us are busy for the past few years and knowing this job, i don't think that it will low down." he explained with a hint of sadness.

"We've been together for 5 years since our group debut. And you're giving me this explanation. You know you're not getting any younger, you should already know how to be more mature. Kwon Ji Yong!" i raised my tone a bit but still coping up with my composure.

"That is my point Ahn So Hee! Getting older means getting a lot of responsibilities! and...."

"And I' m not one of those? The moment you ask me to be yours you've already take responsibile of me, especially this!" i pointed at my heart. I was trembling in pain and madness but i manage not to let my tears spill. Not infront of him. Silence filled us, i was still contemplating while looking deeply unto his eyes like i am waiting for some answers, instead

"So Hee..." sympathy; that is the look on his eyes that he has for me now. I hate being sympathized and he know that. Avoiding any arguement, i just bow my head in silence also to avoid his gaze.

"I just have one question for you to answer. Will you be happy after this?" Still can't look straightly to him, i anxiously wait for him to answer. It takes him a couple of minutes to answer.

"Yes" no matter what tone he uses doesn't matyer to me anymore. The moment he answered yes, it is a sign for me to make my exit. I forgot that it is raining outside and the rain poured all over me but i continued my walk. I careless if it is cold or whatsoever since our dorm is just near the street.

End of Flashback~

 

It is exactly a month aftet our break up. I didn't cry that day till today, i told myself not to. I have been accepting enormous amount of schedules just to keep myself occupied. I know that i will only be depressed if i lock myself in my room so i decided to keep myself busy. I know the fact that i haven't move on yet, well 5 yrs. of memories can't be simply forgotten overnight. But being in the same industry doesn't help. Though since that day we haven't met nor bump to each other yet, hearing his name on broadcasting companies, hearing his songs ang seeing things that we used to do is enough for me to miss him. I need him and I still need him, in fact i want us to get back together again. If it is just me, i'll hold on as far as i can but i can't do anything because he's the one who let go of me.

It's another night of practice again with my members. Well it's alredy midnight though we started in the early evening. As we are having our water break i heard my phone ringing; It is Ji Yong. I excused myself and hesitantly answered it.

"Hello?" i answered it

"Hello Mam? do you personally know Mr. Kwon Ji Yong?" a guy answered which is definitely not Ji Yong. The backround music sounds like full of noise.

"Yes.... Urmmmm... What's the matter?"

"Sorry for the inconvinience but can you come and pick him up at our bar. He is somewhat having a fight with someone here." the moment i heard that my heart thumps and can't deny the fact that i still care for him. I told the guy that i'll be there in a couple of minutes when i learned that; that bar was just a couple of streets away from the studio that i am in right now.I quickly excused myself from our rehearsal saying it was an emergency that i need to attend, i go there in rush.

When i got in there, i heard voices arguing and the noises of people throwing a fit. Then i heard him, i suddenly run into where does that noises coming from. It wasn't easy to look for them because many people surrounds them. I excused myself in between these people, it was then i saw him. He is drunk in deed and a little bit of blood came out from different parts of his face. In short he is a mess. I run to him

"Hey Ji Yong!, You need to stop this instant many people are watching" i tell him almost like whisper. He doesn't seem to know that it is me for he shoved me off of him. I am now fusing in anger and can't control myself from doing this

'SLAP' a crisp sound echoed through the hall. My hand is stinging and my eyes is focused on him whos shocked and only seem to realize that it was me. I ran out of the hall before he came back to his senses and follows me. Though from a distant, i can hear him calling my name. I don' want to look back at him but he was able to follow my pace and make me face him. "Let me explain" he said while he is ranning out of his breath.

"You don't have to, we don't have any connection anyways" i said with a hint of bitterness and he was taken aback.

"We need to talk" he said more like he is begging

"About what? There is nothing for us to..." I throwed back at him but he cuts me off

"The fact that both of us can feal the pain and the fact that both of us still love each other, yes we need to talk. Listen, i know that it is my mistake to leave you hanging and I'm sorry. Since that night, my life is a mess and then i realize that i still love you and that i can't live without you." he said but i just stood still

" You can't be like this, i know that you are hurting too. Cry, cry it all out" He said cupping my face. As if on cue; tears started to trail down my face. I hit his chest while crying. 

"You lied to me! You said that you would be happy after that's the reason why i agreed into this. But why are you in this situation. Why are you wasting your life like this, you should be out there having a good time with your friends. You should be happy!" this time he hugged me while my hair.

"I'm sorry if i did. Its just that i can't, i can't be happy because pain and guilt strikes first in me. Pain that i lost the love of my life and and guilt that i let her go, i let you go. I'm sorry." He hugged me while i'm aimlessly crying. Then he cupped my face while we are staring at each other

"I Love You, and you know that. 5 years of memories can't easily forgotten overnight.Can't we just add more instead? You are the one to teach me how to give people a second chance. Does that also apply to me?" He said while looking throughly to my eyes. I nodded in agreement, then slowly our lips touch. Sharing this moment with each other as we reconcile after missing each others prescence.

~End~

---------------------------------------------------------------

This is the first one shot that i've made, hope you guys like it!!!!

Comments are accepted :"))))))))))))))))))))))))