fall in love

i wish..

 

"Kring!!! Kring!!" bell rang marking breaks in the school.
wooyoung find jaebeom and Hoya of his best friend. The three of them walked to the canteen. all of a sudden, that wooyoung girlfriend Suzy, blocking their way. Suzy got the temperament has made wooyoung feel disgusted to Suzy.
Hoya and jaebeom just looked at each other while scrunched eyebrows.
"what has happened to you?!" wooyoung ask to Suzy with a fairly strong tone.
"I want to eat with you. should not be talking loud to me. they are very afraid." Suzy said as she held wooyoung hands.
then, wooyoung pulled Suzy and headed to an empty table in the school canteen. they eat as soon as possible so as not to be late for dance practice for the competition which will be held next week.
during wooyoung, Hoya and jaebeom practice dancing, iu which a student who is quite overweight was lurking behind the door. she also has long had feelings for wooyoung.
"whoa!! they danced is so great. if I can dance with them on stage, how happy this myself." iu said while dreaming thinking.
suddenly, she startled by the screaming voices behind.

 

"What you look close there? you have looked at my boyfriend?" Suzy said harshly.
"I'm sorry. I just see them dancing." IU replied with a nervous tone.
IU apologize and go to class.
 
wooyoung had seen Suzy act done earlier. in his heart there is a feeling of pity for IU. but he can not do anything because of fear was scolded by Suzy.
after iu go from there, Suzy went into the ballroom and go towards wooyoung.
"what have you done to iu a moment ago?" ask wooyoung and frowned.
"there is nothing. I just asked her to go and tell her that do not see you very long time." Suzy said with a spoiled tone.
 
 
the next day ..
Hoya and jaebeom wait wooyoung in their ballroom. while they wait, they have been talking for a chat.
"next month we will be summer vacation right? ask jaebeom.
"Yup .. how I could have forgotten." Hoya said.
"feel impatient to wait anyway. whether the activities we want to do?" jaebeom ask.
"maybe I'll go holiday with my family., if there is time we can also equal the same practice." Hoya said.
"what very noisy? discuss what?" key came suddenly.
"owh .. we just talk about the summer holidays." jaebeom answer.
soon after,
approaching iu wooyoung to express feelings which are not stored.
"annyeong .. me want to say something to you." iu said with a nervous tone.
"annyeong. what you want to say?" wooyoung ask.
"i .. i .. I love you." iu replied with a stutter tone.
"what are you trying to say?" wooyoung said, his face was very surprised.
"me knew you would not like me because I am fat., but I just want you to know about my feelings." iu said and bowed head.
"thank you because love me., but I can not love you. me already have a girlfriend. you also know about that, right?" wooyoung said with a guilty feeling.
 
suddenly, Suzy saw iu was talking with wooyoung. she also has been listening to their conversation. with feeling angry, Suzy approached and pushed iu until fall.
"hey! dare you trying to get close to my boyfriend. women who does not know shame! try to see yourself you are fat!" Suzy mocked.
"what are you talking about?!" wooyoung said angrily to Suzy.
after that, iu ran away from them.
thenceforth, iu has decided want to manage his body. she was making every effort to win the hearts wooyoung.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I apologize if my story is quite boring. and apologize if my grammar worse.
I hope you all can wait for the next chapter!.