Found

An Ending

Yoona sighed for the nth time the whole afternoon. Waiting for Mr. Jung’s signal to meet the vampire who was responsible for her sister’s disappearance bored her. If it weren’t for that crazy vampire who decided to ruin their arrival in Japan by painting a part of the road with blood that formed the words ‘unfair’ and ‘biased.’

Though those words may seem useless to others but for her new family, it was a big deal. Being the ‘special family,’ they expected to have other vampires and clans hate them but never to this extent that one dared to display his/her hatred towards the family publicly, even if they were only two of them who came to Japan.

Sensing that she would have to wait another hour before she gets to talk with Mr. Jung, she decided to read a couple of books from Jessica’s shelf. She was in the other girl’s room in their house in Japan.

Picking one out, she starts to read. She was halfway the book when she notice a paper slipped in between the next page. Curiosity got her best so she decided to take the folded paper. Her brows furrowed as she reads the line on the piece of paper.

“We long each other but we can never be.”

The handwriting was neat and nice, just like Jessica’s. The are the same so it should be Jessica’s.

Questions filled her head.

Jessica was in love before?

With who?

What happened with them?

Why did she keep it away from me?

She snapped out of her reverie when she heard a rapid knocking on the door. Before she was able to answer, she door slammed open.

“Ms. Im!” Mr. Kang burst out.

“What is it?!” Yoona said panicking.

“Someone came to see you.” The elder stated calmly then bowed and took off.

“huh?” She was confused; of not who came but the sudden change of mood.

“Awww.. You weren’t  fooled.” A young lady walked in.

Yoona can’t believe her eyes. A very familiar vampire was standing before her. Someone who was a part of the past. Someone who she haven’t heard of for the past years, thinking she died during the war.









*









“Wake up sleepyhead!! You’re crushing  me!!!” Yuri tried to push Jessica away. They were in Jessica’s room and Jessica was suppose to tutor Yuri but ended up dozing off.

“Yah!”  Yuri, who was lying on her stomach, was struggling to push Jessica’s body away since the sleeping girl pinned her body down. “Argh! You’re heavy woman!”

“You know, that won’t do.” A young girl appeared by the door.

“What are you talking about Krystal?”

“You won’t be able to push her away without any help from others. Once she falls asleep in a comfortable position you won’t be able to wake her up.” The young girl said as she walk towards her sleeping sister. “Yuri unnie , stay still. No matter what happens, don’t move.”

Yuri nodded. Krystal grabbed her sister’s collar and pulled her away from the tanned girl. Jessica was almost off Yuri but then her hand moved and took hold of Yuri’s shirt.

“What the-“ Yuri was about to turn aroung.

“Don’t move unnie! She might think of you as a pillow.” Krystal let go of her sister’s collar and went to pry Jessica’s hand off Yuri’s shirt.

“Aish, we shouldn’t have done that before.”

We? They have another sibling?

“Ok done! Now Yuri unnie, please don’t move.” Krystal resumed pulling Jessica away. “There, she’s out of the way, you can now stand up unnie.” She let go of her sister’s collar.

“Finally.” Yuri said as she stretched her back. “You’ll leave your sister on the floor won’t you?”

“No, she’ll kill me when she wakes up and finds herself on the floor.”

“So where are you gonna put her?”

“It’s not ‘you’, it’s ‘we.’ On the couch, she’ll be fine there.”

“Okay. You hold her legs while I took her arms.”

“No unnie, you take her legs, I take her arms.”

Yuri and Krystal took Jessica’s legs and arms respectively.

“On three. One. Two. Three.” The two girls pulled the sleeping girl up and rested her on the couch.

“Do you think she’s comfortable with her position?” Yuri asked, referring to Jessica’s position on the couch. Her left arm and leg were both hanging off the couch.

“Yup. She’s still asleep so she’s comfortable. Wanna grab a sandwhich?”

“Yeah sure. So she only sleeps when she comfortable.” She asked as they made their way outside.

“Yes.”








*









“Jooyeon unnie?!” Yoona stared, wide-eyed at the older vampire before her.

“Yes it’s me, Miss Yoona. It has been years.” The girl named Jooyeon smiled. “How have you been?”

“I’m fine. How did you survive the attack?” Yoona asked as Jooyeon took her place beside her.

“The late Madam Im helped me. I owe my life to her.”

“How come?”

“You know that your mother values her loyal servants right?”

Yoona nodded.

“Let’s just say I’m her most loyal servant.”

“How can you say you’re the most loyal servant?” Yoona joked.

“I have served her long before your parents were married and…”

Yoona stared at her in anticipation.

“..and…. Stop staring.”

“Unnie!!!!!!!” Yoona whined at Jooyeon’s antics. “Be serious.” She started hitting the older girl’s arms.

“Okay. Okay. Stop hitting me.” Jooyeon’s face turned serious.

“Unnie, I meant be serious with what you say. A serious face doesn’t look good on you.”

“okay. Fine.”

“I have served her long before your parents were married and…”

“Unnie, you do realize you just repeated what you said.” Yoona interrupted.

“Of course I know that.”

“then continue.”

Jooyeon sighed. “She entrusted me with your sister, Jinah.” Yoona smiled in delight.

“So where is my sister?”

“She’s in Korea.”

“North or South?”

“South of course! Why would I send her to the North?! I don’t know anyone there and I don’t like their political system.”

“How is she there?” Yoona was relieved that she finally knew her sister’s whereabouts.

“She doing fine there. She currently studying Cosmetology in a university there.”

“She’s living with?”

“Ms. Kim.”

“The cook?”

“Yep.”

“But why-“

A knock interrupted the two ladies. Mr. Kang appeared be the door.

“Ms. Yoona, Ms. Lee! You have to leave soon!! They’re coming! Mr. Jung is waiting at the airport. Please hurry.” Mr. Kang said hurriedly.

The two ladies need not ask the old butler to know who ‘they’ refers to.

“It seems like they have spotted us.” Jooyeon said as they dash out of the house to the airport where Mr. Jung was waiting.









TBC

 


a short update..

i personally think it's boring :/

 

i'll be posting the character guide/description within a 24 hours...

character guide is posted..

btw,, hehe..i'll promote something..it's a friend's one shot..kekeke... if you guys have time, and wanted some YoonYul to read.. click this. a great one shot!!