Chapter 2

The Haunted Mansion

Ryeowook, Kiseop and Taemin was walking carefully in the quiet and big mansion. Taemin, who was looking around insecurely, was extremely scared and whenever he heard a noise, he would scream, freaking Kiseop and Ryeowook out with him. When they reached the living room, no light was even shining in the house.

"Guys...w-what if there are vampires in this mansion..?" Ryeowook laughed.

"There's no such thing as vampires. They don't even exist." Taemin looked at Kiseop, who was looking around cautiously.

"Kiseop, tell him." His eyes widened.

"I think they do exist, Wookie.." He sighed.

"Not you too.." Kiseop smiled apologetically. They were walking around the mansion, sticking close to each other. While walking, Kiseop bumped his leg onto the couch and he screamed in pain, making Ryeowook and Taemin look at him.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed his leg.

"I'll be fine...Ow.." Ryeowook nodded before looking to the front. Suddenly, they three heard a loud noise, making Taemin tear up and Kiseop shudder in fear.

"I want to go back home!" Taemin cried out and Ryeowook was consoling him. Kiseop, who felt completely insecure, was looking around.

"Guys, I don't think we're the only ones in this mansion." Ryeowook's eyes widened.

"You mean...There are some other people here with us?" After saying that, Taemin cried harder.

"I don't want to die!" Kiseop comforted a crying Taemin, who hugged him tightly. 

"If you don't want to, we have to keep walking." Taemin nodded at Kiseop and they three walked around again. Taemin was scared again so he cried but Ryeowook hugged him tightly and consoled him gently. Kiseop felt someone behind him so he turned around.

"Kiseop?" He looked in front to see Ryeowook looking at him worriedly.

"I thought someone was behind me." Taemin cried louder after Kiseop spoke up.

"We're going to diee!" Ryeowook facepalmed himself.

"Kiseoppie, don't scare him." His eyes widened.

"I'm serious! I did feel someone's presence behind me, Wookie!" He sighed.

"Alright alright. C'mon, we have to keep walking." Kiseop and Taemin nodded as they followed Ryeowook to the living room again. Suddenly, someone grabebd Kiseop's wrist and he was pulled back. He tried to scream but a hand was covering his mouth. Few minutes later, as Taemin was looking around, he noticed Kiseop was missing so he hugged Ryeowook.

"Wookie-ah..Where's..Where's Kiseop?" Ryeowook looked around and gasped.

"So he was telling us the truth! Someone is out to get us!" Taemin cried again.

"We're going to diee for sureee!" Ryeowook pushed Taemin closer to him as he cautiously looked around.

Where are you, Kiseop? He thought to himself as he tried to look around in his own position with Taemin hugging him tightly.

 

 

 

Oh noooo! Where is Kiseoppie T-T Why must he be taken awayyyy! Anyway, Taeminnie and Ryeowookie will be taken away too XD By their crushes~~