Chapter 1

The Haunted Mansion

"Hey! Let's go to Kiseop's house! I miss seeing his bunnies!" Kiseop laughed at Taemin, who was jumping up and down in excitement.

"Well, can we, Kiseoppie?" He smiled.

"Of course you both can! You don't have to ask because you two always come to my house!" Ryeowook and Taemin giggled happily.

"Thanks, Kiseop!" They both screamed and hugged Kiseop, who hugged them both back. They were both walking towards Kiseop's house and when they reached his house, Kiseop's mother greeted them and Ryeowook and Taemin greeted her back. After talking a while, they three ran up to Kiseop's awesome room.

"I love your room, Kiseoppie. I just wish it was mine." Kiseop laughed at Ryeowook, who had already laid on his bed.

"Yeah, me too.. My room ." Taemin pouted, making Ryeowook laugh.

"I agree much." Taemin smiled but his smile faded when he heard Ryeowook's insult.

"Hey! Now, that's not very nice, is it!" Ryeowook and Kiseop smiled widely at Taemin, who grumbled in annoyance.

"Wookie, Minnie, let's go take a walk around the neighbourhood." They both nodded.

"Alright, Seoppie!" He smiled and they three ran down.

"Eomma, I'm going to take a walk around the neighbourhood with Ryeowook and Taemin."

"Alright, Kiseop. Be careful, alright?" He smiled before running out with Ryeowook and Taemin. They were talking about their secret crushes while walking around.

"Ryeowook, do you have a crush on someone?"

"I do..He's Kyuhyun." Kiseop's eyes widened with a smile.

"Cho Kyuhyun? Ahahaha, that's so cute! KyuWook couple~" Taemin laughed.

"Taemin, who's your crush?"

"Well, I have a huge crush on Jongie." Ryeowook cheered.

"JongTae couple~" Then, they both looked at Kiseop.

"Who's your crush, Kiseoppie?" He smiled.

"I have a crush on Seoppie-cat." They squealed.

"I knew it! 2seop couple~" Kiseop laughed at Taemin and as they walked past a dull-looking mansion, Ryeowook couldn't help but to stop and look at the mansion. Kiseop noticed he stopped walking and ran to his side.

"Why did you stop walking?"

"Look at that mansion. It looks so huge." Kiseop looked from the rooftop to the ground.

"Wow, it is huge.." Ryeowook nodded.

"But it looks freaky!" They both looked at a timid Taemin.

"Kiseop-ah, do you know what I'm thinking?" Kiseop smiled at a smirking Ryeowook.

"Want to explore the mansion?" Ryeowook laughed.

"Booyah." He grabbed Taemin's wrist and pulled him into the mansion. Kiseop, being the last one to go in, was a little freaked out and he had the urge to scream out loud when the door behind him immediately closed shut with a slam. He looked up to see Ryeowook and Taemin walking to the living room and he looked around before catching up to them, so as to not get lost and be like a scaredy-cat.

 

 

First chapter is out! I know it's a little ish but I hope it's okay..