Admired & No Longer Innocent

Admired & No Longer Innocent

Joon, an innocent man, was being admired by G.O, everyday,watching his dong saeng. Everday he watched Joon, trying to get Joon to love him. At least twice a day, G.O dropped hints to Joon. He gave him hugs, a kiss on the cheek every once and a while, sitting next to him, sometines brushing their hands togheter, but Joon always got nervous, scared his feelings would affect the band. One day, G.O managed to get his younger alone, finally able to talk to him, tell him the truth.

G.O: Joon, I want to tell you something.

Joon: What is it hyung?

G.O: I...I love you.....

He took Joon in his arms, hugging him tight, kissing Joon on the lips. The innocent man blushed, closing his eyes, kissing back gently. As they kissed with a sweetness, Joon leaned into G.O, closing the the gap, their bodies against each other's. After kissing for what seemed like forever, things started to get intense. G.O laid the inexperienced one down on the floor, letting the intensity grow, clothes one by one coming off. The kept going until the were too tired to continue, laying on in each other's arms, sweat on their muscled bodies. G.O kissed his love on the forehead.

G.O: You did great baby.

Joon: Dang hyung! I ache already! If I can't stand or move tomorrow, I'm blaming you.

G.O laughed heartily.

G.O: Well, you're finally mine now.

Joon: And you're mine. And if I get after this, it's all your fault.

G.O: Well, now you know how to get it out and who to come too. *winks*

They eventually fell asleep, laying there, happily content, smiles on their faces.