We are best friend right?

Phone Call
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a normal day in Paran high school. Sungmin skipped his steps and entered his classroom. Inside, he saw his bestfriend, Cho Kyuhyun, staring at a blank space. Creepy, thought Sungmin. Sungmin walked slowly and sneaked into Kyuhyun’s back

“YO KYUHYUNNIE!” shouted Sungmin as he hit Kyuhyun’s back playfully. Kyuhyun jolted slightly from his seat while rolling his eyes to the latter.

“Sungmin, stop doing that” Kyuhyun sighed and rested his cheek in his palm. “Why did you come early anyway? It’s so not Lee Sungmin”

Sungmin grunted while sitting on his seat, which was right in front of Kyuhyun’s one. “Can’t a Lee Sungmin wake up early too?”

Kyuhyun chuckled and raised both of his hands. Sungmin always had excuse in everything anyway. After turning around his seat so he could talk to Kyuhyun properly, Sungmin stared seriously at the taller, lingering his gaze on his best friend’s feature. Kyuhyun was really handsome, Sungmin admitted. Kyuhyun was the smartest, richest and most famous boy in this high school. Sungmin himself was number two, not that he complained. Kyuhyun and him were different. Sungmin was a sweet and nice boy while Kyuhyun was cold and ‘unreachable’. No one could understand why Sungmin and Kyuhyun became so close like that.

“Kyu….”

“Hm?” Kyuhyun’s head was still on his palm, his eyes closed while his fingers tapping on the desk idly. “Just tell me what you want to ask, Min.”

Sungmin bit his lips. He definitely had something to ask to Kyuhyun. He realized that these days his best friend seemed preoccupied on something. Normally, Kyuhyun would tell everything on Sungmin. Even though Sungmin was busy with his club activities, Kyuhyun would still wait for him until he finished. But in this past week, Kyuhyun was distancing himself from Sungmin. ‘Was something happen to Kyuhyun?’ was the question that always bugging Sungmin’s mind every day. So today, he decided to wake up early, knowing Kyuhyun always came early to school, and asked it to his best friend.

 “Kyu, We are best friend right?”

Kyuhyun snapped his eyes open and looked at the latter with a frown. “Do you need to ask? Of course Min, Of course”

“But you seemed so off these days. We never go home together anymore too. I…” he trailed off. “I’m just worried Kyu”

“Don’t worry, Min. I’m fine”

“You lied Mister. I’m your best friend! How dare you lie to me!” Sungmin’s face was in terror, flailing his hand exaggeratedly.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes over the said man’s weird antics. “Please Drama Queen. Calm your .”

“I don’t have ing , Cho Kyuhyun!” Sungmin scoffed. “And I am not a Drama Queen! Heechul is!”

“Whatever Min, whatever”

For a moment, the only sounds in the room were the noises from the other students o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter