Life After You

I Still Love You

A few years has passed and Uee lived on with regrets not having Joo Won as her boyfriend since the day she broke up with him. No news about Joo Won but actually Joo Won has been living a good life as he has his parents' support. But there's someone missing in his heart,that is Uee. Trying to look for her but failed to do so. 

Uee now has another boyfriend ,Jeong Hoon. He supported her emotionally after the break up . He knew about Joo Won and Uee's love life .Uee told Jeong Hoon everything as she needed to let go of her feelings. So Jeong Hoon was the one who was by her side then on. He met her through a social site and met each each other by coincidence on a street. So they got to know each other .

 

But truthfully, she loved Joo Won more than she loved Jeong Hoon but she couldn't just throw the love Jeong Hoon gave to her after all the hardships they have been together. He might feel hurt so Uee felt pityful towards Jeong Hoon for being her bait. Although she loved Joo Won more ,she now loves Jeong Hoon too.

Uee did not once find Joo Won. She regretted she did a stupid mistake.She shouldn't have said-Break up- when she loved Joo Won to death. 

But she and Jeong Hoon were living a smooth life.