Do you really mean I love you?

I Still Love You

                 Uee crossed the busy road crying herself out after having a fight with Joo Won at a cafe. Joo Won was pretty much upset about himself not paying much attention to Uee as he was busy with his work  so he felt guilty . So Uee got angry at him and started argueing with him. She couldn't help but to let her anger out cuz all these while she's been holding it in and she felt lonely. She loved Joo Won with all her heart as much as Joo Won loves her but he didn't really pay much attention to her lately.

 At The Cafe

Joo Won asked to meet up with Uee so he could talk to her about something.Joo Won look charming in his attire he wore to the cafe. There came Uee wearing a mini skirt and blouse with boots. She spotted Joo Won sitting over at a corner waiting for her with two cups of coffee. She ran over and sat down. 

Joo Won was about to start talking but Uee cut him off and said'' Oppa, lately you have not been keeping in touch with me,are you avoiding me? Did i do anything wrong? '' asked Uee with curiousity. '' This is what i am here for,'' he answered. He continued'' I'm sorry if i ever hurt you. I was too busy with work that it's hard for me to meet you often.I know you sometimes need me by your side but i can't cuz i'm not there for you. I really am sorry. Please understand. '' 

'' NO!!! You don't. You seem to be avoiding me too,'' Uee showed an angry face and dissappointing expression. 

'' Believe me,i'm telling the truth.From now onwards i'll be keeping in touch with you often .I'll try my best. You know i love you. You love me too right?''

'' Try your best? I thought you already did your best?! I do believed you .Not now anymore. Love me? If you love me you should have done better than this.... Let's.....break up...'' said Uee. She regretted saying it as she is still in love with Joo Won.She still like him. But she's angry at him for not being there for her in times of need. Her eyes started to tear up. 

'' Break up? Do you really mean it ? ''

'' I said let's break up!!!!!!! '' boomed Uee and she ran out of the cafe crying. Running to the other part of the busy road ,wanting to cross the zebra crossing with other padestrains.She cried and sobbed while crossing the road. She left Joo Won dumbfounded. He chased after her. He loved her with all his heart. Uee is his first love and Joo Won is also Uee's first love. So sweet. ^_^