Loving Her Even If It Hurts

Loving Her Even If It Hurts (continuation to The Beautiful Angel)

"I love her" he announced and it made all of them speechless, specially Hye Ni. 

"Mwo? Michoso?! Are you crazy?" was all Key said

"I can't help it hyung. I've been looking everywhere for her and here she was in front of me and I decided to want to take this chance. Please hyung" Taemin pleaded. 

"Taemin, think of SHINee" Key said

"Think of your parents" Minho said

"Think of your image" Jonghyun said

"Think of your fans, you don't want your Taemints fo hate her do you?" Onew said finally. 

It took Taemin a few second before he said. "I will protect her. I will continue loving her, even if it hurts' Everyone eyes went wide. Taemin looked at her with a smile as Hye Ni was more confused "Wait......let me say something about this" She said and all eyes were on her

"Be my girlfriend, Hye Ni-sshi" Taemin said, holding her hand "Jebal, I promise I won't  hurt you. Please" he begged. Hye Ni couldn't say anything as he looked around as there were eyes looking at her, waiting for her answer. 

She looked straight into Taemin's eyes and said "I'll tell you my answer when I'm ready" was her answer "Excuse me, is late! I need to go home. Miane" she left the studio and Taemin kept on looking at the door hoping she'll come back but she didn't. He knew all he have to do is wait for her answer. 

Once all SHINee went back to their dorm retrieved to go to their rooms, Taemin sat on his bed thinking "What if she rejected me?" 

He laid down on his bed in frustration and soon his eyes drooped falling asleep. Not knowing that the next day something will happen making it more complicated than ever. 

The next morning, he came out of his room and saw the TV showing various pictures of him and Hye Ni as well as some shocking footages of SHINee with them. Taemin's jaw dropped to the ground as he watched as many fangirls were surrounding the SM building. The rest of SHINee were sitting around at the couch and looked at the maknae. 

"What have I got myself into" he said aloud as Key looked at Taemin and said "I told you to be careful" Then they heard shouts and screams outside their dorm. 

Taemin looked out and saw many of his fangirls shouting struggling. Taemin looked at his hyungs asking for help "Hyung...ottokaji" 

"Relax, Manager hyung is solving the problem" Jonghyun said but Key cuts in "Yeah, I think this problem will be solved soon"

"Hyung..." Minho cut in, as he pointed at the ringing phone signalling Onew to pick up the phone. Everyone was silent as Taemin panicked. Onew picked up the phone and it took a while before he hang up and looked at Taemin. 

"Lee Soo Man songsaenim wants to see you at the company" Onew said and Taemin looked at him with horror. "Hyung....." Taemin was scared 

"Gwenchana Taemin-ah. Gwenchana..."Minho said as all of them patted him "We're all here to back you up" he added. 

The manager called him "Taemin, let's go" He left the dorm with a heavy heart knowing it'll get harder from here. He wondered what Hye Ni was doing wondering if she'd already seen the news. 

In Hye Ni's apartment, Hye Ni was cooking in the kitchen when Hye Mi and Hye Ri pulled her hand pointing to the TV screen. 

There shown images of her and Taemin outside the studio and some were pictures of SHINee watching them. She fell down on the couch and the phone rang. Hye RI passed the phone to her and she answered shaking slightly

"Hello is this Hye Ni-sshi?" the man on the other line ask and Hye Ni answered "Y-yes..this is her....w-who am I speaking to?" 

"This is Lee Soo Man. I want you to come to SM right away" the man said and she said "Deh, I'll come right away" she hung up the phone and saw her two siblings. 

"What am I gonna do with you two?!" she mumbled as the two kids were too distracted watching TV. Then the doorbell rang and she opened to find four SHINee members standing grinning widely at her 

"SHINee?! Why are you here?" she asked rather confused. Minho smiled warmly at her and said "Babysit. We heard SM called you. So we decided to volunteer to take care of your siblings while you settle it with him" 

She looked scared but Onew looked at her and said "Gwenchana....our Taeminnie will take good care of you. We can promise you that"

She noded, kissed her two siblings telling them to be nice to the hyungs/oppas and soon were brought out of her apartment escorted by SHINee's manager hidden by the crazy fangirls who were crowding her apartment. 

The drive towards SM was only 15 minutes away as she anxiously knotted her fingers together nervous of what to say facing the president of SM Entertainment himself. 

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door of the van opened and the manager said "Hye Ni-sshi, we're here" Hye Ni nodded and came out of the  van. She wore the hoodie and black sunglasses she received from the manager as she made her way escorted towards the building. 

She was brought up to the office of the president himself as she stood beside Taemin. "I see she is here. You must be Hye Ni am I correct?" the man said with a strong tone of voice that made her scared.

She diverted her gaze to Taemin who slipped his hand between hers, assuring her that it'll be alright. She squeezed them tight giving her answer as she trusted him. 

"Now care to explain about what happened between the two of you? Are the two of you in a sort of relationship?" the man ask.

Taemin and Hye Ni both said simultaneously "Yes/No" The old man raised his eyebrow and said "What?" and the two of them looked down. Frustrated, the man hit the table hardly and the two of them flinched. 

"Which one is it? Yes or no?" The man said loudly. The two looked at each other and Taemin came up to him and said "I asked her to date me, but she told me to wait for her answer" 

"I see....so young lady, what is your answer?" Lee Soo Man said and Hye Ni looked up and saw a frustrated looking man in front of her, anticipating for her answer "I....don't want to ruin his career. But....I'd thought of the feelings I had ever since I met him. The answer is, yes."

Taemin grinned brightly but composed himself. Lee Soo Man's face shows him unamused by her answer. But he saw the two of them, the president decided 

"Alright, I give you two permission to date, BUT if something bad happened, you two are to not see each other again, other than as an acquaintances. You two are not to show yourself in public afterwards. Are we agreed?"

Taemin and Hye Ni nodded and soon they were dismissed. Taemin grabbed her behind a wall behind security camera in the lobby and kissed her. She was surprised not sure what to do. He smiled and said "Thank you for giving me a chance to love you Hye Ni-sshi"

She smiled back. She knew it will take a while to love Taemin but she knew she must try. As new love blossoming between them, there were envy eyes watching them from afar, and there is someone who's plotting to reveal about Hye Ni's dark past. 

Only time will tell as the clock starts ticking from where the hourglass started moving. Time....will reveal everything and it will uncover deep dark secrets. 

The End

AN: That was a terrible ending. I feel evil Oh well! Anyways I need to go, is late and i'm in the hospital so I need my rest. Bye everyone. Hope everyone will anticipate for my next oneshot. Hopefully everyone will continue suppoting me. Thank you everyone. Love you!