final

our memories are always in my mind

 

 

I'm not sleeping right away... Why I begin reminisce all the memories about me and you once again at this time. I must have gone crazy these days. now I want to list all those actions about us in this note. It'd be better this way. Remember when.......................

 

 You came here 15mn after the English class started and asked me to take a seat beside me. I was just said yes and nodded without looking at you.I was just afraid or not get used to the people (even now ).it doesn't mean I'm not a human...but my embarrassment is getting over anything.

 You asked me my ages when I called you sis. atcualy you're over my ages 1year lol...you kept talking to me and...of course I just answered the questions and then remained silence .

 Next next day....you asked me my phone number. I didn't have a cellphone back then and you asked me to tell my dad's number instead. We had to changed the class. That was Tiffany who came to sit beside us. And little did we became friends - closer (both of you were really friendly )

The new teacher came...his name is very long yet I still remember his name........three of us dumfounded with his English introduction and the explanation while teaching. None of us got into his teaching at first. You and I always pissed of his arrogant style. But thanks to him now...I became a better speaker since he forced us to speck Eng. in class. So do you, Sica ???

 

Times flew quick when we had to change the class again,and to the new branch. The wood table was suitable for 2 people. I was tired to catched my breath when we had to walked up to the class by the stairs for the first time. Both of you ran to get the table first. You knew what??.I was supposed to had a seat with you. There's no reason beside we, I only closed to you not even Tiffany .by the time both of you got a seat at one table, I was speechless walking to the front table of yours'.

 I was very upset and I blew both of you realised that too (my face had shown a frowned, how wouldn't you two didn't know? Haha ) leter then next day both of you convinced me to take a seat with you two..so I agree. we had to sit stiffly in one table but I liked it anyway.

 At the night time we talked to each other through the phone. Cause I already had a phone and used the same network to you. We talked non stop twice or triple time per week.you told me those nonsense stories, your daily life everything about you.I listened to you intently n laughing along with you. I never get tired at all.

 We loved talking on the phone since I use my dad's phone, and you called me never cared about your phone bonus. I'm happily listening to your voice. In class while learning, we had a hand wrestling under the table...it was really fun. You hands so soft. I never wanted to let go at all...I remained still holding your hand tightly in long minutes.

 We were start getting closer and closer then ever....I don't know if you mind was the same to me...but I felt very hyper whenever I'm with you. Especially when we U acted crazy. Oh remember the rules for the students which pinned on the class board? Hahahha we wouldn't made a harassed plans to the teacher and the male classmate if the teacher retotured us about the rules and that released-unborn lizard Siwon acted very boastful. Do you still remembered those plans? We used to skipped the class rarely when we thought it was the best day to remember for us.we three went to eat something and took the magic photos. It was so fun.

 Oh we even skipped to go to buy a present for Tiffany birthday together as a surprise gift. We had a very very happy mini party Christmas day in the classroom while the school was having a party at the grown. We took photos n that time you bobo my cheek as a reward of guessing the Arona mail's direction. I was surprised that you really bobo me. Another side, a feeling of joyful ran through my spine up to my head..my heart pounded that time. (I hope it's not the kind if that way. It was the feel of the hearted best friend was sitting beside me bobo me....it was the awesome moment that I wanted your ice to freeze the time to stop going on. )

 You replied me your apologize to my nonsense note. I shouldn't wrote it and let you read. I just wanted you to draw your attention to me when I saw you at the parking lot that day. (This is how I am who needs best friend that care only me -I never had after disconnected with you though-) I misunderstood with your emotional, thought you angered me cause I kept your friend's sim card unwell. we sit split by Tiffany .We kept silence. I felt uneasy that time.Tiffany randomly make a question face to me what's wrong with us two. But I just shook my head n smile bitterly . I left the class before class ended and ran to hide at the dark empty class.I knew you n her were waiting n finding for me cause it was 15mns that I had been hiding at that class. When I got down I still saw both of u at the parking lot taking yours vehicles out of the school.

 I felt arch so bad in my chest to see our friendship was became so fragile. At the same day night I heard my phone rang. It was you. It was the whole day we haven't talked to each other even voice SMS or SMS like as usually we always sent like tons of then every day...the phone rang, as I picked up the phone I felt nervous didn't know how to answer.luckily it was a voice SMS. You explained the way you acted earlier was not about my fault. You were getting pressure from your high school. I'm happy to heard that was not about my mistake. But I was taken aback when you said sorry to me and stop mad at you anymore.

 

 

It was 3years for being with you as a best friend. It's the longest period I ever had. You made me smile when I was with you. And I never getting bored. What do you think, Sica ? I know it was just your art of connecting people around you when you have to be with them in long terms. I should learn this tactic from you! by the way, it's impossible to me . I just reread your post card since Christmas years ago . It still touching me... So when I'm upset, would you answer my call? will you openly listen to my problem?

 

                                

 

                                                                                                                                                                                               -fin-