A fresh start

Why does this always happen to me?

Everything written like this is a thought of yours okayy? ^~^

______________________________________________________________________________________

*dodgy alarm clock bells*

 

No it cant, no not right now WHY i just cant, i want to- i NEED to sleep no you thought to yourself while tugging childishly at your yellow duckie covers you've had since forever. Summer is over already and so is my life..time to get ready for hell OOPS i mean school now dragging yourself out of your sanctuary, you regrettably get yourself into that bathroom and scrub up.

you usually only take 15 minutes in the bathroom because in your house there is like an unwritten timetable where you go into the bathroom first then your brother unleashes his almighty rath then your mummy goes in after him..how she did it you didnt understand to be honest. Your daddy did all of his scrubbing up before EVERYBODY, he really believed that the early bird got to wash up in a clean bathroom and read the bible in peace without the constant screeching and morning rush. (yes that is his famous saying..seriously, i dont even think it makes sense but hey he's dad)

 

Your daddy makes your breakfast, pack lunch and drink for you because he is just fabulous and you love him for still treating you like the age you wish you were again, he babied and did everything for his little girl and there is nothing more special than a fathers love and passion for his daughter..its just something you doubted anyone else had.

 

---------------------------

 

Its 9:30am and all you can manage to murmer is the occasional

"ye sam"

"ahh annyeong haseyo"

"ne~.." 

"jeong mal?"

Your poor jaw muscles still havent loosened up after the hour journey to school, you didnt actually care to speak much this morning but it would have been helpful if you did considering you had your french oral exam as soon as you arrived to school *facepalm* luckily you had someone you could definitely trust to have you talking the back legs off of a donkey,your best friend YOONA. she was the one for you and you loved her...NOT LIKE THAT but she was your world you know? She stayed by you and just made everything PARFAIT (you never passed up a chance to use your french you see)

 

"OOOOOO DONGSAENGIE MY LITTLE DONGSAENGIE LOOK AT YOU PRECIOUS YESS HOW IS MY YURIYUUUU HUHH?" 

Yup..here she comes 5..4..3..2..OMFG

*BODY MESH* 

"omfg why..so early in the morning yoonie...dont you feel tired?"

"GURLLL the only time im not talking, screaming or running into you is in my sleep" 

"well i know thats not a lie..i do love you but omg.."

You liked that she called you donsaengie because you are the youngest in everything and have grown fond of the title but there was nothing more you hated then being shouted at in the morning, that name sounded like nails scratching across a school board when screeched at you like that in the morning.

This girl pshh..what am i going to do with her? Haha i dont know, ill just nod and occasionally do that piggy snort face laugh thing to make it look like i find what she said Hilarious, she LOVES when i find her funny ahaha

"AHAHAAASHA OMG YES I CANT" phew..time for class

 

Its only been an hour and its time for first lesson YUS its english and that means free period. You never have to do anything in english because if your teacher isnt confused on what to do because shes pregnant again, shes moody as hell and just doesnt want anything to do with your class. Believe it or not you achieve good grades in her class because RIGHT AT THE VERY END she snaps into gear and just stuffs information into your head and BAM A's B's A*'s.

----------------------------

 

"everyone get your books out NOW ARHHH all you children care about is pop music, drinks and the internet NEVER your school work WHEN will you get your priorities straight??" Ms.hoosain bellowed half weeping half infuriated. yes you guessed it, shes pregnant..again. Its her 3rd gremlin in all the years shes taught you. Everytime she shouted at you, you had to fight back the insane laughter and uproar growing in your throat because she was a short, south african woman with the temper of a raging bull times 99999 she was just ridiculously hilarious and always woke you up in the morning.

 

This morning something else woke you up and flushed your cheeks a very unattractive and embarrassing shade of red..Did they appriciate it though? That didnt matter, all you could take after that sharp awakening was a quick breath out and a deep burial of your head in your bag.

 

Here you go again.