Phone Call

Phone Call

 

PHONE CALL ^^

 

            Sooyoung quickly punches a number into her phone and wait until the other line pick-up. Without giving the other line to talk or say ‘Hello’ she quickly starts to talk.

 

            “Yuri-ah, I don’t know what to do, I really don’t know. I love him so much but I think he just consider me as his bestfriend, yeah, we’re close but I don’t think he thinks of me that way I think of him. I mean whenever I see him or think of him, I can’t help it, this smile comes across my face. When he smiles at me my knees turn into jello and get butterflies in my stomach. I know you think he is totally adorable and cute, but if you look past that and actually listen to what he says, you’ll find a totally different person. He is so caring and considerate that makes me feels that I don’t deserve him. Well actually I don’t deserve him we’re just bestfriends and will not turn to lovers he might find more girls prettier and ier than me. But really whenever I think of him or see him I can’t help but smile. He called me one day and asked me for some help, he is really sweet and keep on smiling and that brown eyes of him makes all girls faint. He’s so perfect Yuri. I don’t deserve him because he will never feel the same way. But why do I keep praying and wishing that he will feel the same way? Why? Why can’t Kyuhyun-sshi feels the same way for me. Whenever that I’m with him when we hang out I’m very happy. Yuri what will I do?..................Yuri? Yuri are you still there.” Sooyoung asked because Yuri is not talking.

“This isn’t Yuri” The other line said.

Petrified, Sooyoung asked. “Ummmmm…then who is this?”

“This is the guy whose smile turns your knees to jello and get butterflies in your stomach and make you smile just because you think or see me and I just wanted to say one thing. EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID NOW, I’VE WANTED TO TELL YOU SINCE THE DAY I MET YOU” The man said on the other line. Sooyoung looked at her phone and saw Kyuhyun’s name and not Yuri’s.

Kyuhyun’s smile widely on the other line.

 

 

A/n :: hope u like this……KAMSAHAMNIDA ^^