Can Kyu Live Alone?

Can Kyu Live Alone? (Wonkyu One-Shot Fanfiction)

Can Kyu Live Alone?

 

.

.

.

 

The beautiful morning in autumn...

Kyuhyun opened his eyes slowly. He glanced at the clock on the wall, it was 6 o’clock in the morning.

“6 o’clock?!”, the housewife was surprised, he was supposed to wake up early and prepared breakfast for the husband....who very loved skinship.

“Get me off..”, Kyuhyun tried to release Siwon’s muscular arms that hugged his slim body since they slept overnight.

“Hey you... wake up...”, Kyuhyun said to his husband. Siwon was still sleeping soundly, even Kyuhyun’s movement which was trying to release his hands didn’t disturb his sleep.

“What a...”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, he finally could release his husband’s hands.

“Wake up!!”, Kyuhyun kicked the sleeping Siwon until he fell from the bed. Kyuhyun smirked, he walked to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast. He was cutting the vegetables, eventhough he was a guy, he was pretty good at cooking. The knife he used to cut stopped when someone hugged him tightly from the back.

“Kyunnie, I don’t like the way you wake me up...”, Siwon kissed Kyuhyun’s neck.

“Aish... GET ME OFF, I AM BUSY!!!!!”, Kyuhyun yelled.

“Can you be more gentle?”, Siwon pouted, he took a seat on the dining table.

“I can not and never!”, Kyuhyun said, sauteing the vegetables he cut. Siwon watched his beloved wife was cooking for breakfast.

“Kyunnie, I love you..”, Siwon suddenly said.

“Hm..”, Kyuhyun blushed, somehow his heart was melted when he heard those words. And then the lovers had breakfast together.

“Kyunnie...”, Siwon called.

“What?”, Kyuhyun replied.

“I love you. Do you love me?”, Siwon asked.

“Yes...”, Kyuhyun answered shyly.

“I want to hear your answer completely..”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun stunned, his heart suddenly was beating so fast.

“I... CAN YOU KEEP SILENT?!!! FINISH YOUR BREAKFAST AND GO TO WORK!”, Kyuhyun yelled. His voice almost hoarse from yelling for 2 times already this morning.

“Sorry..”, Siwon bowed his head.

.

.

“This is your bag!”, Kyuhyun ed Siwon’s briefcase, Siwon was in front of the door wearing his coat.

“Thank you”, Siwon took his briefcase.

“Oh my God.. Can’t you put up a tie neatly?”, Kyuhyun felt uncomfortable then he smoothed the tie which Siwon wore.

“You really care of me, I know how much you love me”, Siwon hugged Kyuhyun.

“Aish.. It’s disgusting! Shut up, you are very noisy.. Don’t you know I am tired of last night?! My hurts so much.. go gentle on me next time!!”, Kyuhyun finished smoothing Siwon’s tie.

“Next time? Ah~ I know what you want, babe..”, Siwon lifted his wifey’s chin. They stared each other.

“Shoo! Shoo! Go away!”, Kyuhyun kicked Siwon.

“Alright, alright. Don’t miss me when I’m working, dear!”, Siwon opened the door.

“Ewww, who also wants to miss someone like you?!”, Kyuhyun folded his hands.

“My Kyunnie, you are very proud. Whether can you do it if you live alone in this house without me?”, Siwon still didn’t go out the house.

“Of course! I’ve been waiting for you in this house for 2 years! And I’m fine!”, Kyuhyun said confidently. Siwon chuckled, he pulled his wife closer then he pressed a kiss on his wife’s forehead.

“Bye, Kyunnie. I love you”, Siwon walked out and closed the door.

“I... love you too”, Kyuhyun said softly when the door was closed. “Back to the real world...”, Kyuhyun sighed.

“Hmm, I think I should clean this room first”, he walked to the sofa then he took the fallen cushions.

“Wonnie’s shirt?”, Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow.

“tch.. It must be because of he was too eager last night..”, he took the shirt, he could smell Siwon’s fragrance there.

“Wonnie...”, Kyuhyun hugged the shirt, imagining the shirt was his husband. And then he tied the shirt around his neck.

“Why is this house so silent?!”, Kyuhyun complained. He the TV and began cleaning room. Kyuhyun felt a little relieved when he heard the voices from the TV show.

“Good morning, I am Park Jung Soo on Breaking News. There is a train accident from station C with the goal of station E this morning, the train swerved and ended up upside down. Until now rumored to 6 people were killed ad over 50 people injured”

“Train accident?!”, Kyuhyun startled, he stopped cleaning the floor and watched the news seriously.

“That train... the train which Wonnie usually....”, Kyuhyun’s voice trembled. Suddenly, his cellphone rang. Kyuhyun hurriedly picked up.

“Hello? This is Choi family..”

“Hello, I am Siwon-sshi’s friend.. Uhm” Kyuhyun heard voice that sounded like someone was crying over there.

“Y..yes? I.. I am his wife”, Kyuhyun began to feel  a sense of fear.

“Your husband.. died in the train accident..”

“....”, Kyuhyun was shocked. The cellphone fell from his hand, tears trolled down his cheeks.

“No... No..”, Kyuhyun couldn’t believe the news. “WONNIEEEEE!!!!”, he screamed. He immediately ran out his house and stopped a cab.

[In the hospital]

The hospital was filled with families of victims of the accident this morning. Kyuhyun kept running along th hospital corridor. He met Siwon’s friend who just dialled him. The man and the hospital attendant accompany Kyuhyun into a room where filled with people sobbing. Kyuhyun shuddered, unable to stop crying, his hands kept clutching Siwon’s shirt. They stopped in front of a accident victim who have covered cloth, the hospital attendant opened it.

“WONNIEEE!!! SIWONNIE!! THAT’S... THAT’S MY WONNIE!!!”, Kyuhyun screamed hysterically. He saw Siwon’s face that was blue and and slightly injured, he embraced the motionless body and kissed his forehead.

“Wonnie!!! Don’t leave me, Wonnie!! If you die, who will accompany me in our house? Who will sleep next to me every night? Wonnie, wake up!! Wake up!!”, Kyuhyun touched his husband’s cold face. “Wonnie... If you want to know.. I.. I love you.. I love you so much, why do you leave me? Wonnie..”, Kyuhyun’s heart was so painful. Siwon’s friend tried to calm Kyuhyun down.

.

.

“Clack”

Kyuhyun closed the house door weakly. It had been determined, the next morning he and all relatives would make Siwon’s funeral tomorrow. The clock strucked 4 PM, usually in that time, Siwon was on his way to house. Kyuhyun’s footsteps felt so heavy, he walked to the bedroom. He the light, the room which was the silent witness of their love felt so silent and empty.

“Whereas... this morning he was still here.. last night we also just made love right?”, Kyuhyun remembered his memories with Siwon. He turned the radio to break the ice then he lay down on the bed. He took a look at his wedding photo with Siwon.

“Before I play a romantic song titled Wherever  You Go from Brian Adams, I want to read a really nice quote from the book I just read.. The ultimate sadness is to go through life without loving. but almost equally sad to leave this world without ever telling those you love that you love them..”, and then the radio played a song.

[Flashback]

“Kyunnie, I love you..”, Siwon suddenly said.

“Hm..”, Kyuhyun blushed, somehow his heart was melted when he heard those words. And then the lovers had breakfast together.

“Kyunnie...”, Siwon called.

“What?”, Kyuhyun replied.

“I love you. Do you love me?”, Siwon asked.

“Yes...”, Kyuhyun answered shyly.

“I want to hear your answer completely..”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun stunned, his heart suddenly was beating so fast.

.

.

“My Kyunnie, you are very proud. Whether can you do it if you live alone in this house without me?”, Siwon still didn’t go out the house.

“Of course! I’ve been waiting for you in this house for  years! And I’m fine!”, Kyuhyun said confidently. Siwon chuckled, he pulled his wife closer then he pressed a kiss on his wife’s forehead.

“Bye, Kyunnie. I love you”, Siwon walked out and closed the door.

Kyuhyun bursted into tears. “Wonnie.. don’t you know how much I love you? Wonnie.. I love you.. I love you.. I hope you can hear me....”, Kyuhyun cried.

“I am sorry... I never treat you nicely..I don’t mean that...I don’t love you.. But actually I really love you..Wonnie..”, Kyuhyun felt a sorrow that was so painful. “And once more... I can’t live alone...without you”, he hugged the photo frame tighter.

.

.

.

“Hh.. Hh.. Won.. Wonnie.. Don’t leave me..”, Kyuhyun was falling asleep under the sofa, holding Siwon’s shirt. His eyes were swollen from crying asleep.

“Eh? It’s only dream?! I am only dreaming?! Thank’s God!!!”, Kyuhyun was so happy that he just woke up from his nightmare.

“Aish I sleep so long.. it’s 4 PM already.. And.. I haven’t done any chores”, Kyuhyun sighed, he saw the TV he this morning was still on.

“I am so wasteful..”, Kyuhyun hurriedly turned off the TV. He heard the sound of drizzling rain outside.

“Rain?  Surely the horse who is always late to wake up in the morning forgets to bring an umbrella..”

Kyuhyun decided to pick up his husband in the railway station, he took 2 umbrellas and went out of the house.

“Why must I bother for delivering umbrella for him?!”, Kyuhyun grumbled. On the way to the station, he saw the lovebirds who are running together under one umbrella. He noticed them seriously.

“I don’t know why I really want to meet him now...”, Kyuhyun sped up his steps.

.

.

[Upon arrival at the station]

Kyuhyun bit surprised when he saw a lot of flowers at the front of the station. Not only flowers, but also there are some reporters there.

The train from Station E to Station C coming soon in the left lane.”

Kyuhyun stood in the side of the left lane, beside him there was an old man.

“How pity the train accident this morning.. I am so sad to hear that”, the old man said to his friend.

“(What?! Accident?! Was it only dream?! No.... It can’t happen.. Impossible..)”, Kyuhyun minded after hearing the old men’s conversation. Kyuhyun tried to check his phone, he reached into his pants but he forgot to bring his cell phone

“Ukh..”, Kyuhyun was afraid, his tears streamed his cheeks. He covered his eyes with his arm and walked backwards.

“Wonnie..”, Kyuhyun cried. Finally the train came in the left lane. Kyuhyun was still crying, hoping he would see his husband walked out from the train in front of him. But Kyuhyun couldn’t stand to see the each of those were in and out the train. Even until the train was running, he hadn’t met his husband yet.

“Wonnie... Wonniee...”, Kyuhyun bowed, he cried endlessly.

“Kyunnie?”

“Now.. I’m even able to hear his voice..”, he sobbed.

“Kyunnie, why are you crying?”, the man in brown coat embraced him.

“Wonnie?!”, Kyuhyun startled. He saw a warm face that he usually saw at house, his heart was melting.

“Wonnie!! Thanks God you’re alive!!!”, Kyuhyun hugged his husband.

“Kyunnie? What’s wrong?”, Siwon was confused.

“Wonnie.. I miss you so badly.. I miss Wonnie..”, Kyuhyun cried in Siwon’s arms.

“Kyunnie, I miss you too. But.. I don’t understand..”, Siwon patted Kyuhyun’s back.

“Wonnie... I..just had a nightmare.. but everything felt so real.. I dreamed..you were the victim of the train accident.. and Wonnie passed away, I lived alone in our house.. And.. I was so lonely”

“.... I see. Oh the train accident this morning? Actually when I arrived at the station this morning, I missed my train. So I decided to take bus.. Hehehe I escaped the deadly accident. I am so thankful..”, Siwon giggled a little. but Kyuhyun suddenly slapped his cheek.

“Wh..why do you slap me?”, Siwon brushed his cheek.

“How can you laugh like that?! Don’t you know I’m so worried about you?! how if  you were the passanger of that train?! How if you die?! You are so mean....”, Kyuhyun pushed Siwon away.

“Kyunnie... Kyunnie, I am sorry. Thanks for worrying about me.. Stop crying, baby.. people are looking at us. One important is I am already here right? So Kyunnie shouldn’t cry anymore..”

“I don’t care! I am fine if they mock us or anything!! Because I don’t care if I’m embarassed as long I am with my beloved Wonnie!”, Kyuhyun said.

“Kyunnie... I love you!”, Siwon hugged his wife gently.

“I.. I love you too!”, Kyuhyun smiled.

“Alright, let’s go home! Ah~ you are so kind, picking me up and bringing umbrellas like this.. I am really lucky to have a cute wife like Kyunnie”, Siwon said. Kyuhyun hugged Siwon’s arm tightly and leaned his head on Siwon’s shoulder.

“Wonnie, I want to be under the same umbrella with you”, Kyuhyun said when Siwon was opening one of the umbrella which Kyuhyun brought.

“But Kyunnie will get wet..”

“When wet, we were both soaked! Aaah I want to be with Wonnie!”, Kyuhyun said with spoiled.

“Alright..”, Siwon nodded and smiled. They walked together under one umbrella, Kyuhyun  really enjoyed his time with Siwon now.

“I am already hungry..”, Siwon said..

“Ah! Wonnie, I overslept this morning.. I haven’t cooked anything..”, Kyuhyun felt guilty.

“Hmm.. No problem, we will eat outside!”, Siwon answered.

“Sorry Wonnie.. I can’t be good wife..”

“Who says?”, Siwon stopped his steps.

“Wonnie, will you forgive all my faults?”, Kyuhyun asked. Siwon suddenly lifted his chin and gave him a passionate kiss.

“!!”, Kyuhyun widen his eyes in shock. Siwon kissed Kyuhyun gently, he put his tongue into Kyuhyun’s mouth. Kyuhyun moaned a little when their kiss got deeper. Fortunately there was no somebody there.

“Wonnie..”, Kyuhyun blushed.

“Hm? I can’t kiss my wife?”

“You haven’t answered my question..”

“I never think that Kyunnie has faults on me... but if you think so, I forgive you! And now, you haven’t aswered my question. I can’t kiss my wife?”

“That’s not question.. that’s...mmm”, Kyuhyun’s words were interrupted when Siwon kissed him again.

.

.

.

[In the night]

Kyuhyun slept while hugging Siwon tightly just like he didn’t want to lose him for a while. Siwon who was awake watched his wife sleeping.

“Kyunnie.. you are so cute when you’re sleeping”, Siwon brushed Kyuhyun’s hair.

“I am wondering.. if that nightmare can make you be more intimate to me like this.. what kind of dream can make you want to make love to me everynight?”, Siwon unbottoned Kyuhyun’s pajama.

“Hey you, I am hearing that..”, Kyuhyun gave him his death glare.

“I am only kidding, Kyunnie..”, Siwon stopped his naughty hands movements.

“Kyunnie, living alone is so scary and boring right?”, Siwon asked.

“Not so scary, I am being like this just because of the nightmare! Why do you ask like that? You’re scared to live alone?”, Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.

“No.. That’s why Chris Columbus directed Home Alone movie.. It was the scariest move I’ve ever watched.. Home Alone”, Siwon said. It made Kyuhyun bursted into laughter.

“Oh my God, Home Alone is comedy movie you know! Ah.. it’s embarassing to have an old-fashioned hubby like you”, Kyuhyun poked Siwon’s nose.

“Hm? Ah and also Kyunnie...”, Siwon changed the subject.

“Playing solo is also boring right?”, Siwon’s hand sneaked into Kyuhyun’s pants.

“Hey.. hey.. what are you... ahng...Wonnie!!”

“Baby, let’s do it tonight~”, Siwon crushed Kyuhyun’s body.

“Wonnie!!!! Ughhh!!! I BETTER SLEEP ALONE!!!!!”

.

.

.

.

Finish

 

Thanks for reading!!! It’s my first one-shot fanfic! What do you think? I know the story is not interesting and boring.. I got this idea after watching horror movie  (eh? How come?) ^^  I ‘ll be so happy if you want togive your comment for this amateur fanfic. And have you ever read Behind You? That’s my fanfic too *jumping and raising hand* I am still confused about how to continue the story so I decide to make one-shot fanfic first. Alright, that’s all what I want to say. Once again, thank you so much for wasting your time to read this. Thank you! Have a good day!!!