10 FACTS ABOUT GIRLS :))

10 FACTS ABOUT GIRLS :))

1.) DO NOT of the phone suddenly decreased. She quickly bored like that.

 

2.) She DOESN'T like if you'll reply her "?"

 

3.) Sometimes, if she's telling that you should do or continue of what you are doing, YOU SHOULD STOP IT NOW. AND TALK TO HER.

 

4.) She DOESN'T WANT TO BE CHOKED!!! She's hot tempered!!! 

 

5.) When you're angry at her, don't turn of your phones!!! because it's automatic that she will text or call you because she's worried ABOUT YOU!!!

 

6.) When she's angry,, you should placate her.. You should low down your PRIDE of course because it can cause WORLD WAR III when you just let her hanging there..

 

7.) When she decreased by phone!! YOU SHOULD DO WAYS TO TALK TO HER!!! Don't let morning came that you're not doing something! FOR GOD'S SAKE!! Because she will think that SHE'S NOT WORTH YOUR TIME!!!!

 

8.) When you ask her if "what's the problem?"  and she said "none"  don't tell her "ok".. ASK HER AGAIN!!! They like that you would ask her MANY TIMES :D

 

9.) When they keep on bothering you!! YOU SHOULD NOT GET ANGRY TO THEM!! They will get MAD FASTER!!

 

10.)  When they gave you TIME, don't WASTE IT!!

 

Girls likes playing hard to get.. They like that you are always cuddling with her.. They just like to be feel LOVED by YOU! 

 

Sometimes, girls are so hard to describe!!! They're like abstracts!! SO HARD TO GUESS!!! BUT STILL!!! BEAUTIFUL!! ;))

When you're a boy and you don't know this one, I'm SORRY!!!

That's the nature of girls ;))