Chapter 2

아름다운 방법 (To The Beautiful You)

Tears started growling in your eyes, ready to fall down to your puffy red cheeks. "Yah Joongki-ssi!" Mad Chorong. 

Joongki looked at her, "Why? I didn't do anything wrong. I just tell her the truth." Chorong looked down to the floor.

Joongki change his stares to you, "It's true that I hate stupid girl the most." You just looked down, embarrassed. "Hmm, luckily I'm not stupid as her." Said Seunghwa proudly. "You," Joongki pointed to you.

"SONG JOONGKI!" Suddenly Shin runs to you, he pushed Joongki's finger away. "Stop doing this to Hana." Shin treatened. Joongki smirked. 

"You, you, you, and you!" Joongki pointed to you, Shin, Chorong and Hyemi straightly. "4 of you are so and the most stupid students in this school." 

Your jaws dropped and your tears fell down unstoppable as Joongki left you. "Hana-ahh! You okay?!" Shin helped you to get up. You pushed him slowly away. "I.. I'm okay..." 

 

"Hana-ahh, stop it! You're running for 19 laps already!" Cried Chorong while drinking her Taro bubbletea. Hyemi let out sigh.

Your uniform are all wet with your sweats. I will run for 20 laps because being rejected, being ashamed and being, stupid. You stopped and started to cry. 

Chorong and Hyemi run to you worriedly. "I told you so not to run like an idiot!" Said Chorong. "I'm totally Joongki's bastard." You said pantingly. Hyemi shrugged madly. "Don't ever say that to yourself."

You felt so calm when your best friends are around you. Yeap, they're not smart but they can make me happy and feels safe. When you're sad, they'll be there for you. 

"I love you guys, saranghae!" You does the heart shape to them. Chorong pinched your nose, "Aw!" 

"I love you too!" Said Hyemi. 

_______________

You looked into outside the window in your room. Still raining heavily. You sighed.

"It's true that I hate stupid girl the most." You buried your face to the big pillow. "I HATE YOU SMART JOONGKI!" Ugh, still can't stop liking him even he already shamed you infront of the students. "I don't want to go to the school tomorrow..."

 

"Hana-ahh, dinner's ready!" Shouted your dad from the kitchen. You chuckled from your sleeps and quickly went downstairs. Extremely hungry.

You saw your dad is serving the food on the table. He cooked bibimbap, your all time favourite. "Not eating?" He asked when he saw you just starring at the bibimbap. "I'm hungry...." You said.

"Then eat!" Said your dad. You then grabbed the chopsticks and started to eat, hungrily.

Your dad smiled and continued eating.  "I wonder if that boy from Song's family disturb you or..." 

"APPA!" You cried making your dad jumped a little. "Why? It's true right?" You sighed, "Whatever. I'm full enough..." You washed your dishes and runs to your room. You took a rest for a while and drives to dreamland.

 

"Mmmmmpphhhhh...." You suddenly smelt a heavy smoke. You're awake and your eyes are superbly widened. "FIRE!! HANA-AHH!!" You heard your dad screamed from outside of his room. "A... Appa...." You coughed and coughed uncontrobally and fell down to the floor, fainted.

"A... A.. Appa..." You delirious, still in your dream. "I'm here Hana-ahh. Wake up honey." Your dad hold your hands tightly. Your eyes opened slowly. "Where am I?"

"Hospital. You alright?" Asked your dad worriedly, you nodded. "Our home is on fire. I didn't know where'd it comes from but I'm sure  there's someone is lighting up the fire first." Your dad let out sigh.

"But we don't have any hous-" 

"We have. My best friend offered me to live with his family. I already live there for 2 days so it's all fine." Said your dad. Your eyes widend. "2 DAYS?! So I've been laying on here for 2 days?!" your dad nodded and stood up. "If you're all fine, you will discharge from the hospital today." "Just call the nurse and I can get out from this creepy place."

_____________________

"Is the house big?" You asked when you're on your way to 'your-new-home'. "Obviously yeap. It's near to your school tough!" You nodded. 

"Did they got any son or daughter?" You asked. "Urm, they got 2 handsome sons. I'm sure you will love it." Replied your dad.

 

 

6 minutes later, you arrived at a 2 double-storey house. It located near the Han River. "Woa this house is pretty good. I'm sure that their sons are all smart."

"Of course. Their eldest son is one of your school's best students." Said your dad. Your heart suddenly felt uncomfortable. 

"It couldn't be..."

 

Your eyes widened as you entered the living room. Oh crap, NO WAY!

"Hi Hana-ahh! This is my son and he's totally in the same age with you!" Said the mom, Mrs Song. "His name is Song Joongki." 

Joongki crossed his legs and starred at you arrogantly. You bowed him, "A-Annyong..."