CHAPTER 3

YOUNG LOVE

You sat down on the bench at your house garden. You keep thinking what your mom told you yesterday.

 

Flashback :

You arrived at your house from the hospital.

“Woohoo! I miss my house!”, you said excitedly.

Your parents just smiled to you.

“I’m glad she’s recover”, your mom said  to your father. She shed her tears.

“We should thank to the donor”, your appa said.

Ray just keep silence while watching you.

 

“Daehee-ah, can you sit here? We have something to tell you”, your appa called you softly.

“Huh?? AIgoo appa, I was about to see my bedroom”, you said and came to sit at the couch at the living room.

Ray took a sit beside you. Your omma and appa sit in front of you.

 

“Daehee-ah, we have something important to tell”, your father said.

You looked at him weirdly. “Mwo???”, you asked in curious.

“You’re so lucky that you get the donor of your heart so fast……”, he said and took a deep breath.

“Oh ya! I forgot to see that person. How’s him appa?? I heard the doctor said that my donor is a boy right?”, you asked him.

 

Your father looked deeply in your eyes. Slowly he nodded his head. A warm smile form on his lips.

 

“Appa, does him discharged from the hospital? I think I’m going to see him tomorrow. I want to thank to him. Glad that I’m still alive because of him”, you said and smiled alone. You put your hand at your chest.

 

Ray looked at you. He your back slowly. You just smiled to him.

 

“Oh appa, so what you want to tell me actually?”, you asked your father with a bright smiled.

“Daehee-ah, I hope you you didn’t surprised with what I’m going to tell you”, your father paused a while. He took a deep breath.

“Huh?? Appa! Don’t make me suspense like this”, you pouted.

 

Your father just gave you a weak smile. Your mom who sit beside him just looked down. Same goes to Ray, he just keep silence.

 

“Daehee-ah, actually the donor of the heart is………”, again your father paused a while to take his breath

“Appa!”, you said.

He looked at you.

“It’s Kangjun, honey”, your father said and left out a big sighed.

“Daehee-ah, mianhae if we’re keeping this secret from you during this”, your mom said.

 

You stunned a while. You could feel there was a big heavy stone fall on you just now. Your eyes started to wet. Slowly, your tears fall. You shed your tears.

*Kangjun?? Am i mistaken?? It cant be*

 

“Mwo???” you asked slowly. Your father nodded.

“But he’s fine right??”, you asked your parents with a weak smile.

 

You don’t know what you feel exactly. Your feelings mixed. Sad, surprised, mad and all mixed!

 

“Daehee-ah, we don’t know wether we should tell to you this or not. But because you’re bestfriend with Jun, so I think you supposed to know”, you father said.

“What else??”

“The doctor said, he’s condition is critical……”, your father paused a while

“Appa, please don’t lie to me. He’s okay right? He’s at hospital right? I know all of you planned this”, you said with a smile but in the same time your eyes were tearing.

 

“No Daehee. We don’t lie to you. He’s in critical condition after the operation was success”, your mom walked and sit beside you. She put her hands on your shoulders.

“So how was him now????”, you asked slowly.

*I know Kangjun was alright. Yes! He's alright*

“His mom was bringing him to other hospital. We don’t know where”, Ray suddenly said.

“But……”

 

You looked at him.

“But what???”

“2 days ago, his mom called me. He said that his condition become worst and his mom said that he may gone forever……”

 

*HE MAY GONE FOREVER?! ANDWAE!!! I DONT BELIEVE!!!*

“MWOH?!!! ANDWAE!!!!! I don’t believe it!!!!”, you said. A tear started to drop from your eyes.

“Andwae!! I don’t believe this. I don’t believe this!!”, you mumble in your cried.

“Daehee-ah, please don’t be like this”, your omma hugged and tried to calm you.

She also sad and cried to see you became like that. Ray and your appa just looked at you. Ray slowly shed his tears.

 

“Daehee-ah, please don’t be like this. We love you”, he said and tried to convice you.

“Oppa”, you cried even worst while hugging him.

“Shh. Please baby. Please don’t be like this”, he said and hugged you tightly. Slowly he was your back.

 

“Is it true? Omma, I cant believe this. I cant lose my bestfriend”, you said and cried.

“Daehee, I know you’re strong girl. Lets pray for his peace”, you father said and also came to you and hugged you.

“Omma, appa”, you cried even hard.

_flashback end_

 

“Daehee”

You jolted from your dream when your mom was calling you.

 

“Omma? Wae??”, you asked her and in the same time you shed your tears that suddenly dropped while you’re thinking about Kangjun.

 

“Daehee-ah, are you crying?”, your omma asked.

“Ah andwae”, you said and smiled to her. But, as your mom, she knew everything about his daughter.

“Daehee, don’t lie to omma. I know you’re crying”, she said.

You looked down a while.

“Omma………”, you said and was hugging your omma.

“I still didn’t believe this. I don’t believe that Kangjun was gone”, you said as you cried on her shoulders.

“Daehee-ah, be strong please honey”, your omma said and your back sloly. She tried to calm you.

 

Both of you stay in the state about 5 minutes.

“Daehee-ah, actually omma has something to give to you”, your omma said and handed you a medium size box.

“Huh?? What’s this?”, you asked.

“The doctor at the hospital gave to me. He said that Kangjun left this for you”

“Kangjun??”, quickly you took the box from your mom after heard his name.

 

Your mom pet your head softly.

“I’m entering first. I know you can handle this”, your mom said as she walked away and enter the house.

 

You nodded and gave a weak smile to her. Without wasting your time, quickly you opened the box. There was a teddy bear holding a ring box. There was an envelope too left in the box. You took the envelope and opened it. it was a letter Kangjun write to you before he’s undergo the operation.

 

-Flashback-

It was a Saturday morning. You was alone at your house. Your parents were out to go to wedding ceremony of your realtives. Unfortunately, your chest started to pain back.

 

“God, my chest”, you said as you slowly massage it.

You tried to hold the pain but the longer you let it, the more pain.

 

You ran to kitchen to eat your medicine but there was none. You ran out your medicine.

“OMO! I forgot to meet the doctor last week. I have an appointment with the doctor. Ergh, my chest. It’s hurted”, you mumbled.

 

You quickly took your phone and dialed up your parents number but it’s enganged.

“Ray? I should call oppa”, you said as you called him but his not answer the call.

It’s about 3 times you’re calling him but he still didn’t answered it.

 

You still massage your chest. The pain seems become worst. Suddenly you thought of someone.

“Jun? I should call him”, you said as you called him.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”, he answered the called.

“Jun-ah, It’s me Daehee. Jun, help me”, you said while gasping for some air.

“Yah Daehee! Waeyo?! What happen to you?”, Kangjun asked you worriedly as he heard you looked so hard to breath.

“Jun-ah, please come to my house. Please……”, before you could finish your words, you already fall on the floor.

“Yah Daehee!!”, Kangjun called your name but there was no answer.

 

Without wasting his time, he quickly went to your house. He knock the door but there was no answer.

“Daehee-ah!”, he called you but it just silence.

“Sheesshh”, he mumbled. He called your phones but there was no one answer it.

“I heard your phone ringing”, he said while goes to the windows to see if you’re in.

Suddenly, he saw a figure layed on the floor.

 

“Daehee?!!!!!”, without wasting his times, quickly he opened the door. Unfortunately it was locked and this is make him kicked the door to save you.

 

“Daehee-ah?”, Kangjun tried to wake you up but it didn’t work.

“I should call the ambulance”, he said and quickly approached the phone called the ambulance.

 

3 minutes of waiting seems so long for Kangjun. At last the ambulance came and you had been rushed to the hospital.

At the hospital, Kangjun called your parents to inform about you. He also call Ray to inform him about you.

 

“KangJun?? Are you a siblings of Daehee??”, suddenly the doctor came to him.

“Huh? We’re just friend. I mean bestfriend. What happen to her doctor?”, he asked the doctor worriedly.

“Come into my room. We need to talk”, the doctor said.

Kangjun nodded and followed the doctor to his room.

 

“Daehee actually was suffering a heart disease and she was in the third stage”. The doctor said while looked at your medical check up file.

“Mwoh?!”, Kangjun asked in surprised. His eyes widen.

“You didn’t know? I thought you know that she was suffering a heart disease”

“Then what should we do to save her doctor?”, he asked in concern.

“She need an emergency operation. Her heart not in a good condition”, the doctor said.

“Just do anything that could save her life”, Kangjun said with a stuttered voice.

“But…….”, the doctor sighed.

“But what?”, he asked impatient.

“She must have a heart donor immedietly”

 Kangjun left out a big sighed.

“Do you know any person that could volunteered  to donate the heart for her??”, KangJun asked.

“No. We’re sorry” the doctor shooked his head.

“I will search for anybody that could donate heart for her”, Kangjun said with a low voice.

The doctor nodded. “You better quickly”

Kangjun nodded. “I’m going first. Thank you doctor”

 

He left the room and sat helpless on the floor.

“I never know that you suffered a heart disease. Why you never told me Daehee? Why??!”,

A tear dropped from his eyes. He shed his tear.

“I will find someone that could donate her heart for you. I promised to you Daehee. I promised!”

 

****

“Doctor, let me donor my heart to her”, Kangjun said to the doctor about his decision to donate his heart for you.

“Are you serious boy?”

“Yup”, he said and nodded.

“Then, we should discuss with her and her parents”

“No! it cant! She cant know! Just tell her parents only. She didn’t need to know about this”

“Huh? It’s okay then”,

 

The doctors, Kangjun and your parents had discussed about your operation. After all the medical check up was done. Both of you were bringing to the operation hall.

You still in unconscious, Kangjun looked at you before he were bringing by the doctor to the operation hall.

“Daehee, don’t worry. I wont let you suffer the pain. We promised to go through the pain together. Now I fulfill my promised”, he said as he looked at you.

“I love you Daehee”, he said.

 

“Jun, it’s time to enter the operation hall. Please sit at your bed”, the doctor said.

He nodded and smiled.

“Doctor, can you help me?”, he asked the doctor.

“What??”

“I left a medium size box in my ward, please give her after the operation finished”

“Oh okay”, the doctor said and smiled to him.

_flashback end_

 

You read the letter that Kangjun wrote to your.

 

Dear my cutiepie Daehee :)

I know while you’re reading this letter, you already discharge from the hospital. Am I right? :D . Daehee-ah, this is only way that I could help you. Why you never told me that you suffered a heart disease before this? You know how worry I am when the doctor said that you already on the third stage :( . Daehee, I’m not sure while you’re reading this letter, I’m still there with you or maybe have gone to the other place.

Daehee, thanks for cheering my days  before this until now. I’m so happy and I think I’m the luckiest guys that can be your bestfriend. Keke^^ . Daehee, if I’m not there anymore, promised me you will take care of yourself. Do not let anyone hurted you. I cant help you anymore that time. Promised me that you could live your life after this. Arasso my cutiepie? Keke xD .

Daehee, I left this bear for you. I hope you can take care of it :) . Daehee, actually I have a lot of things to tell you. Since the first time we meet until this time, my day always cheer because of you. Daehee, I love you and please take care of my heart. Remember that every beat of it, there was me in it. I always in your heart. Arasso? I admit that I like you from the first time we met but maybe we’re not meant to be. FRIENDZONE forever. Gwenchana :) . I’m happy as long as you happy with your life.

Anyways, thanks for everything Daehee. I love you and I always there in your heart :)

-KangJun-


 

A/N :

Woohoo! Chapter 3 is up!

How was it? Do comments :D

Woah, there was a lot of reader who want the happy ending :3

Don’t worry, as promised, I’m gonna make it for you :)

One chapter left. Stay tuned~

Sorry for any typos and grammar mistakes i've done >.<

DO READ, COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBED :)

KAMSAHAMNIDA^^