First Impressions

Love Found Me

first chapterrrrrr ^.^ Quite excited to be writing this! Enjoy :D

 


 

Zhou Mi sighed while tapping his foot impatiently. The Diva had just gotten finished with a shoot and it was dark already. He began to pace and under his breath in Chinese. He was happy he was in Korea where no one could understand the vile curses slipping out of his pink lips. Or so he thought.

What snapped the model out of his curse incantations was when he collided into another person. Zhou Mi decided to turn suddenly and ended up knocking someone over completely.

"Stupid Kids these days. Watch it !", the man said in clear Korean. Zhou Mi groaned and dusted himself off, not helping the latter up. 

"What an irritating old hag. You watch it shorty", Zhou Mi bickered under his breath in Mandarin figuring the man wouldn't know what he'd said and walk away.

Boy was he wrong.

"Yah you punk. Say it again you little ", The man said while getting up in Zhou Mi's face. The man was much shorter but his strong build and intense glare was enough to startle the arrogant former. 

"Y-You understood me?", Zhou Mi stuttered out, completely shocked at the face he was now staring down at. The man had black hair and thick eyebrows. He had small and cute eyes and cheeks had probably permanent baby fat. His skin was the color of milk and had absolutely no flaws, scars, or acne. The man's features were like a childs; innocent, pure, and clear. His beauty shocked the model so much that he became speechless, just staring down at the man who glared death up at him.

"Shi. Watch your mouth kid. What are you doing out so late huh? Go home. It's past curfew for minors" the man said, the anger in his voice lifting a bit. Zhou Mi just stared in wonder at the beautiful man before him, a model would kill to have skin as clear as that. He also took note on how young the man looked, yet he was speaking as if he was an adult. It seemed he must have been. He was dressed in a suit and held a briefcase in one hand with his blazer in the other. He looked down at his phone and cursed as it was going off. 

"Yes Ka-", he began but was interrupted by a loud voice.

"HENRY LAU. WHERE. ARE. YOU?", a voice yelled on the other line. This time the man Zhou Mi came to know as Henry, was bickering off in English while walking the opposite direction. Zhou Mi stared at the man's retreating back until he completely dissapeared from hsi view. Even after that, the Chinese man remained. A car honk it was awoke him from the strange state the chipmunk cheeked man put him in.

"GET IN THE CAR ", a familiar voice yelled. The red haired man turned to see a red ferrari with a feminine looking man driving. He had black silky hair which fell to his shoulders and a permanent smirk on his face. Zhou Mi looked down at the arm that originally caused Henry to fall over.

"Henry Lau", Zhou Mi said quietly while imagining the mans flawless face again.

"STOP TALKING IN OTHER LANGUAGES AND LETS GO. I WANT A SALAD FROM JACK IN THE BOX. LET'S GO OR I'M LEAVING YOU HERE TO GET EATEN BY DRUGGIES", The driver of the ferrari said while revving the engine. The Chinese man sighed while hurrying to the car and getting in.

"Heechul, have you considered taking anger management?", Zhou Mi asked as the effeminate male sped off.

"Nigga please. Kim Heechul don't do that kinda ", Heechul said with a snarky attitude which made Zhou snort with laughter. Heechul glanced over and smiled at his best friend.

"Actually, I did before. But I made the last therapist quit and pull out of Theraputic work for like ever..", the beautiful man said in a honest tone. Zhou Mi glanced over, not too shocked at his best friend's words. Both had been modeling for a long time. Heechul was the first friend he made in the modeling industry. He himself was known for his effeminate beauty and sass. Designers would beg to have him dominate their runways. Zhou Mi began modeling at a young age, and Heechul had constantly watched over him since.

"We should go out and party", Heechul said quickly with a gorgeous smile on his face. Zhou Mi rolled his eyes,"No Heechul-hyung. We have a shoot tomorrow at noon. We cannot be hung over and tired looking". Heechul groaned while randomly switching lanes and driving faster.

"Seriously Mimi. You're the lamest 17 year old ever. Ugh, Divas need down time too ya know? We seriously need to get out and do SOMETHING. I'm like.. DYING here. All we do is work. I work. You Work. I or one of the gang picks you up. I work. You Work. Or-".

"I get it hyung.", Zhou Mi said interrupting the other Diva who didnt like that one bit.

"Let's go shopping tomorrow then hyung!", Zhou Mi said lighting up. Heechul grinned and nodded feverishly while pulling up to an apartment building complex. Heechul drove into the parking structure below and parked. "See ya tomorrow Mimi", Heechul said while locking his convertible and walking to the elevator where Zhou Mi joined him.

The younger male just zoned out on the ground thinking of the man named Henry Lau.

"The way you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell, you don't know OH OH that you look psycho", Heechul sang in broke sounding english while giving Zhou Mi a look.

"Huh what?", Zhou Mi said looking up.

"You reminded me of that weird American song by the Direction people, whatever their names are. You were SMILING at the GROUND Zhou. What the ", Heechul said in a y tone causing Zhou Mi to pout.

"I was just thinking of something", The taller chinese man said while looking down.

"Get some sleep Zhou. You're like awkward as without sleep", Heechul deadpanned while getting out as the Elevator door opened. The younger just smiled and shook his head. Only really weird best friends would live in the same building, only one floor away from another. The long legged man smiled as he exited the elevator at the next level. 

That night, all he could think of was the beautiful man he met by chance.


 

SO ITS DIFFERENT RIGHT :D ? I definitely hope so D: I really tried hard on this chapter. I really wanted to solidify Heechul's character/personality in this chapter while introducing everyones FAVORITE CANADIAN. LOL. I decided to make Henry have a different personality than the typical one he has. I'm really excited to write this ^^ Please comment & subscribe. I'd love to hear what you think ^.^

-peppychipmunk