Idiot.

Damn It

 

“He’s gonna yell at youuuuuu,” Key taunted as he leaned his body on the kitchen counter and rested his chin on the palm of his hand.

 

“Only if he finds out if was me,” Taemin shot back.

 

“Well, he knows that I don’t touch his stuff.” Key said making a valid point.

 

“. Well maybe I can buy him a new pack before he realizes this one’s gone. “

 

“Better hop too it.” Key encouraged with a smile.

 

“Cover for me, will ya? Say I’m in the bathroom or something if he asks.”

 

“Will do.” Key smiled evilly to himself as he watched his dongsaeng run out of the kitchen and heard the front door shut.

 

“Hey, Key. ” Minho greeted moments later as he walked into the kitchen for water.

 

“Taemin ate your crackers,” Key spilled as if he were at gun point.

 

“What?”

 

“He’s gone too. Yup, bolted right out the door.” Key continued pointing at the front door.

 

“He’s not allowed outside after midnight.”

 

“He knows.”

 

“Why didn’t you try to stop him?”

 

“I did,“ Key lied.

 

“Damn it, Key.” Minho cursed slamming the cup on the counter and running out of the dorm.

 

---

 

Minho didn’t need to walk for long before he found a shivering figure walking along the side walk towards him. Taemin was too busy trying to keep himself warm he didn’t realize someone was in his way until they bumped shoulders  

 

“Oh, mian- Minho hyung!” he cried surprised and plastic bag in his hand. “How did you know…”

 

Minho raised an eyebrow and gave him a knowing look.

 

“Damn it, Key!”

 

“What are you doing out here!? You’re going to get sick!”

 

“I accidently ate your crackers. I didn’t know they were yours! I wanted to get you more before you noticed they were gone.” Taemin said  and looked at the ground, tears welling up in his eyes. “I’m sorry.” He had managed to disappoint Minho again.

 

“Don’t be sorry. What matters is that you’re okay.” Minho said pulling Taemin in for a hug and lifting his chin to press their lips together.

 

“I love you, Taemin.”

 

“I love you too, Minho.”

 

---

 

“. . .”

 

“What?” Key asked leaning back on the couch when he was done explaining the scenario he had read about to Jonghyun.

 

“You’re an idiot if you think that is gonna make them confess their feelings.”

 

“Hey, it worked in a fan fic.”

 

“Are you listening to yourself? It’s fiction! It’s supposed to work out that way!”

 

“Well you never know.” The diva shrugged and crossed his legs.

 

“Damn it, Key!”

 

Just then the door swung open and in stepped the youngest members of the group.

 

“So how’d it go?” Key grinned.

 

“We fought at first and in doing so…” Minho smiled arm wrapped securely around the younger’s waist.

 

“We realized something.” Taemin finished smiling up at his hyung, resting his head on his shoulder.

 

“Really?!” Key asked, shooting up from the couch, eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

 

“No, not really.” Taemin replied pulling away, Minho dropping his arms from Taemin. “What do

you take us for? We found your book marked page on your internet history.”

 

“Yeah, we don’t even like each other like that.” Minho defended angrily.

 

“Did he do it again?” Onew asked stepping into the living room mouth full whatever he was eating.

 

“Yes!” All three members shouted annoyed.

 

“Damn it, Key! You can’t manipulated them like chess pieces on a game board just cuz you think it’s cute!” Onew scolded.

 

“B-but I-” Key tried to say.

 

“Wanna know what your biggest fail in your plan was?”

 

“What?”

 

“I don’t even like crackers.” Minho chuckled shaking his head.

 

“Damn it!” Key shouted as he walked to his room.

 

The rest of the members quickly dispersed into the rooms as well ready to call it a night.

 

“Ah, where do you think you’re going?” Minho said hooking his finger onto one of Taemin’s belt hoops to stop him from leaving.

 

“To bed….?” Taemin replied looking over his shoulder, no longer certain.

Minho sighed as he leaned against the wall and pulled the maknae onto him. “When are you going to tell him that we are together?”

 

“Let’s play with him a little bit longer,” Taemin said as he curled his finger’s in his hyung’s hair bringing their faces closer. “This is kinda fun, don’t you think?” He asked leaning up to press his lips to Minho’s.

 

Taemin had a point. With Jonghyun being president of the 2mn fan club and Onew being his right hand man, they didn’t get a chance to play around like this when anyone else.

 

“You’re right. We should save this for when he finds out you bleached his favorite shirt.” Minho grinned.

 

 

 

Malkom’s Note

I ate something that wasn’t mine and I felt horrible for it.
Also written mostly out of spite and being tired of the fact that Key usually knows everything kekeke~
Who’s oblivious now, ♥
I mean that with all the love in the world