Tao Hates Kris

Everybody Hates Kris
Please log in to read the full chapter

You held Tao's hand as the two of you walked through the mall, randomly peering in through shop windows. The two of you hadn't gotten to spend a whole lot of time together recently, but he'd finally gotten some free time.

The problem, though, was that neither of you really cared what you did, as long as you got to be with the other.

So the two of you ended up going shopping, even though neither of you actually needed to buy anything.

"Do you want to go in there?" Tao asked, when he noticed your gaze lingering on a dress.

"Sure," you replied, "the clothes in there look nice."

The two of you walked in, and you headed for the dresses, pulling a few off the rack and heading for the dressing rooms.

"Excuse me, miss," a deep voice cut in, "let me take these for you."

"Oh, sure, thank you," you replied, letting the (somehow extremely familiar) man take the dresses.

But for some reason, he walked in the other direction.

"Hey!" Tao yelled, "Kris-ge, what the hell are you doing here?"

"Too short," Kris said, holding up a dress, "no good."

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Tao grumbled, reaching blindly for something he could use as a staff, "let my girlfriend wear y clothes if she wants!"

"I'm trying to protect you! You're too young to see this!"

"I'm an adult! I'm going to tell Yixing-ge to steal your skin products again!"

"Why you—!"

...this on

Please log in to read the full chapter