The Season

The Season

   

Winter - The Beginning     (ChangSoo)

 

"I’m gonna kiss you now. And if you reply me, I’m gonna take it as us being official but if you push me away, I understand."

 

He then leisurely leaning down on her face, being taller for a few inches sure an advantage for him to cup her face fully and lock her within his orbs. She was frozen by his stare and words earlier. And gradually brushing their lips together, he lingered there a bit longer, before turning the peck into a true kiss. He was startled when he felt a grip on his front chest, afraid if she was gonna push him away, afraid if she was gonna kick him hard in the shin.

 

But slowly he released his hands from her both cheeks, when he felt that she was replying him, as her grips soon found their ways to his nape. He wrapped his arms to her waist, circling her small waist with a light pressure, as if she'll break if he added some more. As her right still on his nape and her left was already lost inside his back hair, he then steadily deepened the kiss as she also allowed him to do so.

 

After a while, he put out the session as the oxygen was in need, leaning his forehead on hers, staring into her eyes lovingly. With a small smile formed on both facade, a victorious grin on his and a soft shy beam on hers, he wrapped her inside his warmth by his hand still around her waist and hers lowered to his waist. Her cheeks were placed on his chest, hearing the sound of his heartbeats, beating hard but melodious to her while his chin was perfectly placed on her crown of the head, sniffing in her sweet fruity-smell of her black locks, fully intoxicating his system.

 

"Soo, I love you," whispering into her hair, he could feel her nodding her head and leisurely she kissed his arm that was surrounding her. "I love you too, Min," she murmured her voice for only him to hear and she could feel the bliss in their silence as they stood in the balcony of the apartment.

 

"Oh, it's snowing Minnie," she pulled away and swiftly strecthed her hands out to catch the fallen snow. He watched her in glee as her childish side resurfaced, before pulling her back to his sides, near. They soon watched the snows falling in silence, whiting and freezing the scene in peace, plus with the snow first fall where it stated the beginning of a new season, their story also gently starting and taking place.

 

Spring - The Bliss     (YunRi)

 

Yuri woke up with a single rose on her side, picking up, she could see the note rolled on the stem, ‘Morning Princess, get ready and I’ll pick you up on 10. Love you’. She glanced to the clock and startled once she saw it was already nine. Running to the bathroom, she quickly did her routines in there before walking straight into her closet. She then settled herself down with a deep-burgundy baby tee and a brown skinny. She walked to the kitchen to stir something for her breakfast but stopped once she spotted the food on the counter.

 

‘I know you’ll wake up late so enjoy your breakfast. No more excuses, princess.’

 

Smiling over his actions, she swiftly finished her food, and just on time, the door was opened from outside to reveal Yunho in his reddish brown jacket and jeans. “Ready?” and she just nodded her head in response before placing her hand on his outstretched hand. Taking off her red cardigan off the cloth-rack, both were out from the unit in no time.

 

And the day was finished perfectly as he took her to a botanical garden which her favourite where they strolled in hush for a start. Then they moved to a park where the trees were all blossomed with flowers and colours, there they had a little picnic with the lunch he prepared. They ate and talked some more but mostly both were in silence, staring into the each other eyes, trying to be a psychic on what the others were thinking. They even had a little nap after eating where he leaned on the tree while she laid her head on his thigh. They only woke up after a perfect one hour, by the sounds of the birds chirping and also to his phone buzzing.

 

Nodding and agreeing to whatever the call was about, she left him alone as she cleaned their place before grabbing up the wooden basket and sauntered to his side. Startling him by wrapping her arms around his waist, she tip-toed to peck his temple before kissing his lips, “Let’s go,” she pulled out just before he could deepen the kiss. He chuckled at her deeds and quickly bid the caller a bye before strutting his way to her side and wrapped her within his side. She eyed him playfully with a pout which soon formed into a smile as he pecked while mouthing an ‘I’m sorry’ along the way.

 

He ended the date at their favourite restaurant with a soft music to keep company. Soon he asked her to dance on the floor in the middle which she gladly accepted, despite their improper outfits to do one. They were waltzing when he shocked her by getting down on one knee in front of her. “Kwon Yuri, it’s been years since I’ve known you and I know we’ve only been together for a few months but no, I’ll never let you go anymore. Be with me my dear, marry me, and be mine will you?”

 

Summer - The Getaway       (KaiStal)

 

The beach was crowded with vibrant colours and as well as white as it was weekend, and also a start of the new hot, sunny season where everyone was clad in their best beach attires to suit the burning weather. Below one big, shady tree, a boy was wearing a blue sky surf board with a white, sleeveless muscle tee, while the girl beside him was dressed in a loose one-shoulder off, white tee that not really able to cover her blue-black bikini and short underneath. And both were showing off the other different degree of hotness that others can’t ignore for not to take a second glance.

 

Getting up from the spot, he offered her his hand, which she gladly to accept, and together they walked off the scene with pairs of eyes watching them for sure, in envy and in interest. Strolling along the shore, they storied each other on their schedule and activities while laughing and playing around. Soon the situation was quiet once again as both were leisurely strutting on foot with no destination in mind. As they arrived to a big rock at the end of the shoreline, he helped her up and carefully placed her down to sit before sitting himself beside her. “Jongin-ah, is this okay?”

 

“Relax babe, I’ve already informed Sehun and Sulli to help so let’s hope for no gossips,” he smiled reassuringly to the girl beside him and slowly wrapped his arms around her shoulder before pulling him nearer to his body. Soojung stayed in calm and gradually he kissed her temple lovingly, which always left her with a deep-red cheek. Loving her reactions, he then tilted her chin up to level their eyes together before slowly bringing his face near her, ghosting over hers. He kissed her lips passionately and whispered in her ears with a low voice of his, “Its already sunset dear.”

 

Swiftly she shifted up her vision to the front, to witness the sun setting down at the horizon. The view was fully splashed in red and orange, and slowly she leaned her head on his shoulder as he tightened his arm around her shoulder. Staying there in amity, he then grinned innocently to her, before stealing another peck from her lips, “I’m sorry but you’re so alluring for me to do that.” His chuckle was heard as he saw her pouting till a voice chirped in from behind.

 

“Anything for you to tell me, little sis?” not wanting to turn around, both had the same thinking for once, ‘Uh oh, busted.’

 

Autumn - The Wait      (HyoHyuk)

 

Finally it was resurfacing. The story of them, were staying low as his story with the new girl kept rising up. She knew she should be grateful that at last the ‘wrong limelight’ had been away from her but she couldn’t tell herself to believe in another lie. She always loved those rumours of him and hers. She always liked those words of assurance and words of tease that he uttered to her on and off the screen. She always cared for their stories to be featured by others. She always waited for their fans to catch on their action and performances together.

 

But now, everything was shattered. Just by a piece of picture that could tell several stories behind it. He was looking so content in the picture, not in the way when he was with her, never in the mode when she was near him. Still he was in peace, because in the end he would be away from the paparazzi and those crazy fans of theirs, in the end he was released from the grip of ‘HyoHyuk’, in the end he was alone to pursue for any girls he loved or maybe to chase that new girl.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

He should never visit the girl in the very first place, but she was his friend, a friend which he always adored as his little sister. A sister who he vowed to protect from the cruel world they currently lived in, a sister who he promised to take a good care of from all the unwanted events and situations, a sister who he swore to be a good brother who will understand her truly. But now, just because of the picture with an untrue story, everyone kept giving in the wrong information, kept telling lies and never wanting to hear the truth as they already ‘knew’ the story behind.

 

He was tired to explain maybe not to the world outside but even the world within, none wanted to hear him, even her already shutting him off. Just thank god that his group and friends were still there to stand and stay together with him despite the mess. Thank god that his family understood of his situation despite their cafe was ruined as for the aftermath. Thank god her family and her willing to forgive him even when everyone was starting to call her names as it was also her fault for being careless.

 

So for himself to reflect, he will never be a carefree lad anymore, maybe still a bit but he promised himself that once everything died down, he will trap her within his arms again, within his grip and never letting go. As much as he wanted for her to stay like before, as usual, he knew it’s not the right time. And one day, one day they will make their comeback on and off the screen, to greet back their fans, together and forever, since he also loved and liked every bit of ‘HyoHyuk’ and perhaps more than her, to begin with.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

# its done and sorry for the HyoHyuk mood.. i'm still depressed over the pic but i came accross a gif and they sparked back within me so here they are LoL and i never proof-read my works so please bear with me on the errors or mistakes there :) even i read all this again~ i'm too lazy to edit ^^v

# i dont know what i'm writing about especially on HyoHyuk so blame me and my weirdness~ enjoy and comment maybe?