chapter 2

love life, love friends but most importantly I LOVE YOU. [ HIATUS]

 

WOOYOUNG POV

i did the best i could to hide my dissapointment.

i smiled at her even though my heart was breaking. i guess i don't mean anything to her.

i was bearly surprised that she didn't remember that today ten years ago, was the first time i had met her.

the first time i made a friend. the first time i had fallen in love.

i hugged her, she hugged me back. i kissed her forehead and broke the hug.

i walked towards the door. i  turned around and said " i hope you like your gift"

i then walked to class.

on my way to class i wondered  how she would react to the ring. and most importantly the writing on the ring.

i really wanted to confess to her. to tell her that the first time i had laid eyes on her i fell in love.

that she was the first person i would think of when i'm sad, when i'm happy. basically i thought of her all the time.

the time i would really miss and need her was when i was lonely.

i just couldn't bring myself to tell her. i just couldn't bear it if she left me. if she stopped talking to me. to me, just having her in my life was more than enough.

she is my happiness. my angel.

i arrived to class and took my usual seat.

class was about to start when taeyeon walked in with leeteuk.

i felt pain in my chest. i knew i was hurt. i was man enough to admit that i was jealous but there was nothing i could do about it.

leeteuk is mr popular. everyone feels comfortable around him, even taeyeon.

i knew that taeyeon only saw me as her bestfriend, nothing else.

i wanted to be the guy she would be in love with. instead it seemed like i was stuck in the friend zone.

"hey wooyoung, how's it going man?" leeteuk said as we shook hands.

"hey man, um it's allgood aye. so how are you?" i said as i tried to smile.

"i'm fine thanks. man your always smiling. i like that about you" he said as he and taeyeon sat in front of me.

i smile so that taeyeon will remain happy. so that she won't worry. but most of all i smile to hide my pain.

i watched as he made her laugh.

as he made her happy.

as he brought her joy.

i should be happy because taeyeon was happy, but i wasn't. my heart was aching.

i wanted to be the one who would make her smile, who would make her laugh. but most of all i wanted to be the one to make her happy.

class ended and i was bought out of my thoughts.

"taeyeon-ah, i know that i havent known you that long. that i may seem like a player. but, i love the feeling i get when i see you every morning. the feeling i get when i hear your voice"

she blushed as red as a tomato.

"i guess what i'm trying to say is that taeyeon-ah will you be my girlfriend?"

she was so shocked.

"n-neh. oppa i would love to"

"omg thank you so much taeyeon"

"omo i can't believe i go out with leeteuk oppa" she said aloud.

i couldn't help myself. tears just rolled down my eyes as i watched them hug each other.

it felt as if i had been slapped in the face.

tears continued to fall from my eyes as i watched them.

they broke the hug. taeyeon looked at me and saw me crying.

"woo oppa why are you crying?" she asked.

"i'm just so happy that you have found someone who makes you happy" but i'm sad that it ain't me.

"but you look sad" she said worriedly as she walked closer to me and hugged me.

"a-anni, i'm fine. i'm just a bit sad to see you grow up so fast" i lied.

"oppa, you will always be my real brother to me" it killed me to hear those words. i wanted to be more than just a brother.

"leeteuk, please i'm begging you. take good care of taeyeon" i said as i broke the hug.

"oppa, thank you. knew you would understand." i dont understand. but i won't get in the way of you being happy.

"dont worry wooyoung-ah i will" he replied. you better!!

"okay, i leave her in  your hands" i walkked away as fast as i could. i didn't want hthem to see my tears. to see my heart broken.

i walked into the boys toilet and broke down.

taeyeon-ah is my love not enough?

 

 

sorry for short chapter but i really wanted to update lol

please comment. all comments are welcome so please do so.

subscribe and enjoy