His smile, His everything

His smile, His everything

 

Ayuni smiled, she was dreaming, touching the other persons cheek. But when she opened her eyes, she saw nothing. He wasn't there, like he usually was. His smile were just in her mind. Sometimes she thought he was dead, since her dreams were so real at times. She felt like an old lady, waiting for her dead husband to come back, but never came. She thought she was crazy, but she was still only 20 years old. Why does it hurts this much?
 
 
"I give up," Ayuni cried, making her tears fall down her cheeks. Her friend got up from her seat and hit Ayuni on the head, like it would help her think straight."No, go talk to him!" Her friend said, she was holding both of Ayuni's arms, while trying to comfort her with soft smile. Ayuni just shook her head in a no before turning around again, trying to run away from it all. But it wasn't possible of course, running away is just something that works if you're asleep and dreams. In real life, things like that wont happen. "Ayuni," Her friend ran after her, made her fall down in the snow and jumped on top of her."Let me go!" Ayuni screamed, trying to get her friend of her, however her friend was holding her down. despite Ayuni's tears, her friend didn't care, she gave her a real red market on Ayuni's cheek, trying to tell her what she was doing was wrong, "I hate you," Ayuni said, looking at her friend with eyes glowing of hate."If you won't go talk to him, I will. I will take him away from you, make you hate me. Then there is no one left who loves you. He loves you Ayuni, you hurt him, you have to make it good again." Her friend almost begged to her, her tears started to fall hers as well in the end. Ayuni didn't believe her words, Ayuni just started to hate her friend more and more in the end. But for what? Caring about her?
 
 
Ayuni was once again dreaming, his smile, his touch..."I really like you Ayuni," He said, Ayuni's full body line. no one else was like him, her heart was beating just because of him. Without him she was nothing, and it's oh so true. "You're so beautiful," He whispered, giving her a little kiss. Ayuni giggled, poking the boys stomach gentle.
"You're too," she giggled even more, before her eyes shut open. This was just a dream too, but this had happen before. That's why she looked so pretty, she doesn't anymore. Just look at her, she's a mess. Her skin color was as pale as the snow, and she had dark circles under her eyes. And everything just grew bigger.
 
 
"Hyunsun, can I talk to you?" He heard a low, frightening and girly voice say to him. He looked down to his surprise, and smiled to his last girlfriend. It was months since she last talked to him, he didn't know why she just suddenly broke up with him. He knew she was drunk that night, but every single time he tried to talk to her after that night, she ran away from him. He could still feel his heart beat for her, even now when she was as pale as the snow.
"Of course Ayuni," He smiled making her feel a little better, however she couldn't understand how easy it was to talk to him. And all this time she didn't, because she was afraid he would beat her up. Why did she wait, why did she loose her friend just because she was stupid and mad because she couldn't say a single word to her last boyfriend, she loved extremely much.
"I love you," She managed to say, she didn't know why, the words just came. "Still," Inside of her, she begged, begged with all of her heart to god that he would reply her with the same words, that this wasn't a dream as well. Hyunsun moved his hand from his pocket to her cheek, it gently, before finally kissing her.
"I love you too," He smiled, removing some of her hair away from her eyes.