First meeting.

Ups and downs.

flashback:

____Yoona's POV____
 
I waited so long for this day to come and now it's here. It's my first day in SM High. I woke up earlier than usual. When Yuri, my best friend, rang the doorbell i immediately took my stuffs and ran out of the house. I didn't even bother to have a breakfast first.
 
'Yuri-ah annyeong I'm so excited, you too???' I said while springing on her back. 
'Ya, Yoona! First of all do you know how heavy you are? Get off of my back, right know! And I'm as excited as you are. I mean we waited for years to get into this school. Now pali, the others are waiting for us!' She shouted and grinned at me.
So we began walking to school. On the way we also fetched Taeyeon and Seohyun my two other best friends. Right before we were entering the school gates Seohyun stopped us and said 'Guys, this is the time. In a few seconds we are going to be a part of SM High!!!'
' I'm so excited. Our lives will change from now on ',  with these words from Taeyeon we entered the school. Suddenly someone was bumping into me so that I fell onto the ground.....
' Ugh, can't you watch where you're going? ' they guy said. When I looked up to see who it was I was flustered he looked so handsome !
But something in my head said that I should go back to reality. So I stood up looking straight into his face and yelled at him
' Yah! You were the one who bumped into me so shut up and make way for me to go!! ' My friends and him were looking at me speechlessly his friends were kinda amused. 
' Bwoh?! Do you even know who I am? Say sorry right now !' he demanded from me. 
' So who are you? Tzz, don't need to tell me I don't want to know it, so make way for me!' I shouted and made my own way to enter the school.
' Yaaaah, I am--- ' RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING ' don't forget it, you'll pay for it! ' I didn't understand him because the bell rung and I didn't heard what he said. So I just went on. ' Yoona-ah you're really brave. I won't even have the guts to shout at someone like him. But you really don't know who he is? ' Yuri asked me.
' Ani, how should I? It's my first day here and yours too! And by the way that jerks deserved it. How can a person be that rude I mean it was so clear that it was his fault so he sh---' I said when Taeyeon interrupted me ' You really don't know? He's the KINGKA of this school with his 5 other friends behind him! Why didn't you know that? These guys are very famous. All of them are rich and handsome. The guy you were talking to is the most popular among the girls. His name is----'
' Well tell me his name later on, ok? Right now I just don't want to be late for my first day and I guess you to, right?' I smiled at them. All of them except Yuri looked speechless but they couldn't do anything despite of following me into class. I looked around the class observing my new classmates. When I saw this one person. The person I wanted to see the least right now....
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Well guys. This was the second chapter. How was it? I hope you liked it :)))
Maybe you already know who these two guys are ^^
And I'm sorry for my grammar. >.<