Chapter 47: Epilogue

A May-December Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Six years later]

 

This neighbourhood was new to him, after all they had only moved in last week. But Sehun let his frustration lead his steps. Yes, it was only a week and Kai was already driving him insane. How had moving in with Kim Jongin seem like a good idea again?

 

Even though he was quickly climbing up the ranks at the Ministry of Economic Development - Oh Sehun had graduated with first class honours and had instantly been offered a job at his current workplace - the rent in Seoul was crazy and he had no choice but to share a place with his so-called best friend.

 

Why didn’t he choose to stay with D.O. again? Sehun wondered for the fifth time that morning as he walked ahead without knowing where he was going. Not only was Kai unbelievably filthy and messy, he had brought home a girl last night and left a used in the living room that Sehun had the bad luck of stepping right after he woke up.

 

He wanted to kill Kai.

 

A ball came rolling to his path and Sehun was so caught up in his thoughts that he unintentionally kicked it onto the road.

 

“My ball!” A small girl came running up, pointing dismayed at the ball.

 

When he finally realised what he had done, Sehun quickly ran after the ball. “I’m so sorry! Here’s your ball.” He apologised to the girl while holding out the ball.

 

“Sweetie, did you thank the nice man for helping you get your ball?” The voice that had come up behind the child was so familiar, Sehun hastily looked up from the little girl.

 

It had been six years since the last time he had seen Amber. He had continued

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter