Chapter 1.

The Way You Wanted.

CHAPTER 1 

 

*No One's POV*

It was a chilly morning , and everyone's still dead asleep , except for Kyungsoo , since he needs to prepare their breakfast. While humming to their song which he sang together with Joonmyeon and Baekhyun , 'Angel' , he prepared omelettes for the members. Suddenly , the moment of him and his lover , Jongin , at the Han River , flashbacked into his head. 

"I love you too, Kyungie~ Know what? The first time I met you , at the company building , I thought your were an angel sent from above. For me." Jongin said , pecking on Kyungsoo's forehead.

Aww. That little rascal. Can't he be any cuter? Kyungsoo thought , smiling by himself.

Suddenly , he felt a heavy feeling on his left shoulder. He turned around , just to see that someone who he was thinking about all morning , Kim Jongin. He beamed. The felt of his lover being right by his side is sure comforting.

"What are you smiling at? Were you thinking about me , Kyungie~ah?" his fingers trailed around Kyungsoo's waist , before finally wrapping his arms around them.

Kyungsoo giggled , since he was quite ticklish at every part of his body.

"Heheheh. Jongin , not even bothering to greet me good morning? And, no , I'm not thinking about you~ Why would I?" Kyungsoo lied.

"Obviously lying , you liar. C'mon , I know you were. Cause I'm your lover." Jongin pulled Kyungsoo to face him.

"Fine , I did thought about you and about last night. Happy?" Kyungsoo whispered , before smiling.

"Happy!" Jongin answered , grinning like an idiot.

After the night when they watched the fireworks , their skinship started to increase , and they became closer than before. The most important thing is , they haven't yet told the the other members that they were now . . . together. Members all would become suspicious and ask them if they were having something going on , but they'll refuse to tell and will just say that they became best friends. When they're actually more. Well , only BaekYeol knew , since they eavesdropped during the confession. -___-

But, in the same night , Kyungsoo admitted that he had a crush on their leader Joonmyeon , but when he found out that Joonmyeon fell in love with Yixing , he gave up straight away. Jongin was a bit depressed at first that he wasn't Kyungsoo's first love, but got over it after Kyungsoo decided to sing him to sleep.

"Omo~ My eyes! Yah , what happened to the innocent Kyungsoo? Jongin , you better not do anything to him , heh!" Joonmyeon suddenly came in to the kitchen , hair all messy.

lolwhutt? Kyungsoo's mine , okay. Back off , dude. Jongin thought.

"Hahah. LOL no. We're just BEST friends , so , we're closer now. But , we don't do anything dirty , okay." Jongin said , grinning.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Do Kyungsoo's POV*

-.- omahgosh. Joonmyeon hyung ruined our moment. 

"Best friends ? No , you're not. BaekYeol told me you guys are dating now. So , take care of my Kyungsoo , okay Jongin?" Joonmyeon said , taking out an apple from the refrigator.

"........my Kyungsoo , okay Jongin?" 

That , really hit me in the head. Since when was I his? -.- My Jongin is going to be real mad about this.

"Err . . . heh. Those guys. Um , Jongie , can you please help me with these omelettes?" I said , in order for Jongin to let out his anger later.

"Sureeeeee , Kyungie." Jongin said , between his gritted teeth. I took hold of his hand , and pulled him towards the omelettes.

Jongin just glared at Joonmyeon hyung on his way out to the dining room. 

-Reached at dining room-

"Jongie ! Why were you acting that way?" I asked , hitting him lightly on his muscular arm.

"Didn't you hear what he said? He said you're his! And you expects me to just stay calm?!" he suddenly shouted , nudging me.

"I did , I did. Yes , it was really . . . weird. but , you know I'm yours , right? So , what's the going-all-mad for?" I said , frowning.

"Because I LOVE YOU!" he suddenly screamed. O.O

I had my saucepans eyes on him. My eyes trembled. This is the first time he shouted at me. Little that YOU know , I'm the type of person who can't be shouted at , or get literally shocked , as I may cry.

The last time it happened to me is when I was practicing my vocals , when Chanyeol , being the creeper , surprised me. I didn't talk to him for about 2 weeks , and Baekhyun kept persuading me to forgive that ChanChan of his. -.-

"You . . . don't need to shout." tears started to flow down my skin. I quickly ran to the room we shared , me and him. And well , hid behind the door for lwhat seemed like . . . hours , when I checked the clock , 5 minutes just pass.

"Kyungie~ KYUNGIE! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to shout at you! Kyungieeeeeeeeeeeee~! " Jongin knocked on the door several times , and when I ignored all those knocks , he kept shouting for me to open the door. -.- like what Channie did.

My heart tells me to forgive him , but my mind tells me to let him be and know me better. Which should I follow?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author ' s Notes ;

And so , here 's the first chapter. 

Heh.

Please , please ,

don'tbemadatmeformakingKAISOOargue.

I am so innocent and ideas are just flowing outta my head.

And this was the only not-so-ridiculous one. 

Jihihihi.

><

Sorry , if you think i am making Suho the bad guy here. :p

Which I am not.

So ,

subscribe and comment ,

maybe?

^^

Jeongmal gomawo , readers! :B

xx.

Hana.

*Baekhyun's wifey*

kbai.