Breakfast

I want you! NO, Not you!

"Thanks Junhyung! I'll see you tomorrow." I waved him goodbye as I hopped out of his car.

He just smiled at me before driving off. I shut the door and sighed. Junhyung seemed so distracted during our ride home. I yawned as I climb the stairs to my room. I better have a good night sleep.

==============

I woke up to the smell of waffles. I inhale the sweet smell of waffles and smiled. That was probably one of my favourite food in the world besides ice-cream, chocolate and chicken. I eagerly climb down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Junhyung!" I pounce into him.

"Whoa! Be careful! I might drop the batter." He clutched on the bowl of batter.

"Yeah. We wouldn't want that to happen." I stared at him, who was busy tending to the cooked waffles.

"What?" He poured the batter into the waffle toaster.

"Nothing, you just looked cute in my apron." I laughed as I sat on the chair.

"You just had to get this apron." He pointed to my frilly, pink apron.

apron-korean-version-cotton-473787-showa

"One reason for me to tease you. You look adorable in it!" I pretended to squeal.

"Aish.."

I giggled. "So what's the occasion?" I asked as I waited for him to load the waffles to my plate.

"Nothing. I just feel like making waffles today." he softly smiled as he cut the waffles for me.

"You're spoiling me.. way to much. Have you ever thought that I might take advantage of you?" I playfully hit him.

He pretended to be seriously hurt and clutched his arm.

I chuckled. "Stop it!"

He laughed. "I knew you wouldn't take advantage of me. Besides, you should worry for yourself. I'm here. Alone with you. In this house." He suggestively wiggled his eyebrow.

"Stop fooling around Joker! I know you well enough to know what you might do and might not do." I grinned at him.

"Speaking of joker, I've made a new song with my friends. Want to hear it?" he shoved the waffles in my mouth.

"Weally? I wont to ear it!" I gulped down the food.

"Stop talking with your mouth full. It's unsightly." he lightly scolded me.

"Hey, you're the one who stuff my face with food. Don't put the blame on me."

"Smartass! Hurry and finish your food."

"Why? We still have time. Besides, have you even eaten?" I asked him.

He looked away. "I've eaten."

"Don't try to lie to me Yong Junhyung! You're going to get hungry later. Eat this." I pushed the plate of waffles towards him.

"There won't be enough for you. You should know by now that you eat like a pig."

"Hey! You should be glad I eat unlike those anorexic girls." I pouted.

"I'm just kidding. Here, eat this." he poked the food to my lips.

I turned away. "You eat it first."

"Aigoo, sulking again?" he looked at me, amused.

"I'm not sulking. I just want you to eat."

"If you want me to eat, feed me then." He opened his mouth and waited for me to feed him.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Say ahh!"

He took a bite and chewed thoughtfully. "Who made this? It's delicious!"

"Aish.. This person!" I flicked his forehead.

"Stop hitting me! Why are you so violent?" He rubbed his sore forehead and pouted.

"You should stop trying to praise yourself. Anyway, I can't resist hitting you." I giggled.

"So I'm your punching bag now?"

"I'm just kidding. You're so much fun to tease!" I poked his cheeks.

"First you hit me, then you flick me, now you poke me? Sometimes, I feel sorry for your teddybear. I wonder if he still survives from these abuse."

"Quit complaining. Just be thankful I didn't throw you around."

Junhyung widened his eyes.

"I'm just kidding." I laughed.

He sighed in relief. "Thank goodness I didn't live with you."