Chapter One

Wisteria : Change , Changes and Changing

This chapter will be short because it is main to introduce the charaters and their appearance.

I hope  all the reader will enjoy it^^ feel free to comment anything

 


 

A sound of car parking was heard at the parking lot.Everyone start to gather around it.Jung Daehyun check again his tie at the car window before went out from the car.After him  two people a girl , Jung Eunji and a boy, Jung Ilhoon went out from the car.Ilhoon with a pout went to his sister.

    "Why I cant drive the car?"He whine for the nth time of the day.

    "Licence?"Eunji anwer cooly and shortly.

Daehyun  look at his younger sibling with no emotion and try to walk through the crowded but fail.The other sibling saw it.The twin,Daehyun and Eunji give them the infamous bone chilling glare.The crowd begin to give them away.

    "Omo!! its the Jungs!!"

    "How they look so perfect everyday ?"Said one of the girl.

    "Daehyun is so handsome like always" said another girl.

    "So what?They dont even care about their surrounding expecially that "

The sound of gasped and shock was heard when they saw the one who said that word,its the Queenka,Hyeri.The sore enemy of Eunji.She never like Eunji because her popularity in school affect hers.Even the Jungs heard what she has talk.Eunji sigh silently and just ignored her because she not in the mood to hear another her good-for-nothing conversation..

    

     While his twin sister walk to the school hall first,he stop for a while waiting for his brother who is caught by his fan.

     "Owh oppa!! do you want to meet me?" Hyeri said with fail aegyo.

     "Who?You?Never" said Daehyun and grab Ilhoon while glaring at Hyeri to follow Eunji.

     "Yah stop staring!!" when she saw people looking and snickering at her

 

nhnghnhcnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmbmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 

     "I hope you can enjoy study here" said the principal

     "Yes,of couse sir" then the new student smile before bowing at the principal.

He try to find for his class but fail.How can i find my class in the school as big as this? he thought.

 

He start to feel nervous because class will start soon and he still cant find his class.He become more nervous when he think he already lost.Where is Suho hyung?.Then he heard footstep.He ran to the sound and walk down the stairs to find someone to help him.

 

Maybe today was not his lucky day.While he running down the stairs,his legs miss step and fall.He grab anything near to save his body from falling.

     At the same time,Suho went to find his bestfriend who just move into his school.Where is he?.He should already arrive.Maybe he still in the principal room.He thought and make his way to the principal room .

     "Byun Baekhyun,you just dig you own grave and meet the one who will take your life"

Suho whispered when he found his bestfriend.People start to gather at the side and talk to each other.Some of them even take picture.

     "Is that her boyfriend?"

     "Wow he's cute"

     "Lucky her"

     "So romantic"

It seem the time has stop on Baekhyun side.Neither of he or her move.He feel wind blowing smoothly around him.He still hugging her.

 

SUHO's POV

     "Is he crazy?Does he saw that he is surrounded by the mini typhoon?"

I have to help my bestfriend and release her from that stupid boy.Please stop this wind.It still winter dont double up its coldness.Only one people can do this and it is her.The one Baekhyun hugs.

 

 

 

JUNG EUNJI.

 



 

Hello,Hye,Annyeonghasaeyo~

thanks for reading my story..

is it good or boring??

Please tell me

BYE BYE..see you again