When Super Junior Finds Your Tumblr

Tumblr Troubles (Part 1)

 

“Hyung, look at this,” Shindong said pointing to your laptop screen. Kangin sat up from where he was laying and Leeteuk leaned over on the couch. 

“What is it?” They asked curiously.

“Some website. But we’re all over it. Look…”

Kangin and Leeteuk leaned closer to see. After a few minutes of scrolling through pages and exploring this new site to them, Shindong asked, “When is ______ coming back to pick up her stuff?”

“Probably any minute now,” Leeteuk answered.

Kangin smiled. “I feel like this is something we should look at privately.”

The members laughed and headed to the bathroom, the only room that locked in their entire dorm. Shindong went to get the others from their rooms to join in on the fun. Not two minutes later, you walked into the dorm. Surprised that you found it empty, you picked up a few items that you left from spending the night yesterday and walked around until you heard laughter coming from the bathroom.  “Guys?” you knocked on the door. “Don’t tell me you’re watching in there together.”

“No,” you heard Leeteuk answer, “but we are getting a kick out of this WonKyu fanfiction.”

“And this EunHae fan art,” Kangin added. 

It took you a moment for this to register in your brain…

“YOU’RE ON MY TUMBLR?!?!?” You exploded. 

“So that’s what it’s called? Tumblr? Why are we on this site so much?” It was Leeteuk’s voice again.

“And why do you have so many pictures of Siwon derping on here?” Shindong laughed. You pounded on the door. 

“Guyssssssss, give me my laptop back,” You whined. 

“No, tell us what this is first!” Eunhyuk said. You groaned.

“It’s a blogging site, okay? Should I remind you that I was a fan before I became your guys’ friend?”

“But this stuff is recent,” Sungmin pointed out. “Do you still fangirl over us?” 

You could just tell a mischievous little smile crawled on to his face. You were busted. 

“Shut up,” was all you could say. The boys laughed loudly again. 

“Someone call Siwon-hyung! He should see this too,” Kyuhyun said. “Tell him to go to _____________.tumblr.com.”

“Come on guys, seriously? Do you have to tell everyone?” You hit your head against the door. If only you could die now and not have to deal with this torture.

“You’re just lucky we can’t tell Heechul-hyung about this yet.” Ryeowook giggled.

“What’s the ‘Dashboard’?” Donghae asked. No use hiding information now. At least they were off of your own blog. 

“It’s where I can see what other people blog about,” you explained. 

“So all these pictures and videos and gifs are from other people posting about us too? They’re all fangirls too?”

You sighed. “Yes.”

“Hey, you got a message,” Yesung said. 

“Don’t you dare say anything stupid!”

“Oh we won’t,” Eunhyuk assured you as you heard him quickly typing away.

You sunk down to the floor and sat there. Why did you leave your laptop at their dorm? Why was Tumblr your homepage? Why did you not log out? Your life was officially over.