World Star Episode

World Star Battle

[PART 1]

"Welcome To Strong Heart on Tuesday night!" said the Mcs Shin Dong Yup and Lee Dong Wook.. usual greeting for the show...

"Today.. we have World Star battle special episode.. here.. we can see Hallyu Star Super Junior!!!!" said Lee Dong Wook excitedly!

Audiences and guests are clapping their hands... Super Junior members stand from their sits... they walks to the center of the stage...

"Uri Super Juni-Or" said SJ... with their hand gesture... they bow to the audience... Then.. they start to dance their popular songs in medley... the songs are sorry sorry, mr simple, a-cha, y free and single and spy and their latest single... XXX song...

Again.. the audience and guests clap their hands for superb performance from them...

"After two years... finally... hallyu star, Super Junior comeback with new album!" said Shin Dong Yup...

"yes.. yes.." said SJ... 

"not to forget to wish welcome back Leeteuk-shi and Yesung-shi... how both of you feel after released from the army???"

Yesung and Leeteuk laugh... not long after few months Leeteuk enlisted... Yesung followed him to army too... now... they already released... Sungmin and Shindong are doing their duty as army right now.. 

"i feel much better and manly now..." said Leeteuk...

"me?? urm... i can eat a lot of delicious food... its not easy too eat something delicious in the army..." said yesung jokingly.... making the audience laugh with his statement...

"So.. you guys comeback with new album right?? tell us about it??" asks Lee Dong Wook...

"XXX album is about our relationship with our fans... showing our gratitute to thanks them because always supporting us for this 9 years... this is a gift from us to them.." explain Leeteuk.... 

"in these two years.. our members.. one by one going for enlistment... this year would be Eunhyuk and Donghae.. so, before their enlistment.. they wanna leave something precious to our fans and we are hoping that our fans will wait for SJ unite again with complete members one day.." said Heechul..

Heechul statement making all the guest and SJ touched.. they are giving big applause to him...

"oh.. that one is really touch my heart.. hope SJ fans will keep supporting them for a long time..." said Shin Dong Yup..

"now.. we have another special guest... also a world star.. he is actor Won Bin!!!" said MCs...

"welcome to SH Won Bin-shi.. it is your first time here right??" ask Shin Dong Yup to Won Bin...

"ne... it is my first time here.. it is a great honour to be here today... i never involve in any variety show or talk shows before this..." explain Won Bin with a smile...

"So, can you tell us what you written on your board.. "Its Time for The Truth - The Mysterious Woman"??" asks Lee Dong Wook curiously..

"wow!!" said the audience... 

"could it be you wanna get married?? we never heard any rumour about you with other woman... just once when you was in USA.." said Shin Dong Yup...

"the most popular among the girls is Leeteuk-shi.. we heard a lot from him..." said Lee Dong Wook jokingly.. making all the guests laugh.. 

Leeteuk blushes.. "oh.. me??" he asks back to the MCs.. pretending not to know about it....

"for past two years i was leaving in USA.. i got an offer to be in hollywood film.. and rumour start to spread that i was living with a Korean actress there.." said Won Bin.. his topic gains attenttion the audience today..

"thats right.. we heard about the rumour a lot.." said Lee Dong Wook..

"to be honest.. the rumour was not true.. i cant get chance to clear about it since i was so busy there.. honestly.. yes.. i'm close with that actress but we are not living together..." explains Won Bin more.. "and the actress also here today..." said Won Bin with a smile...

"she's here??" she's here??" said everyone surprise... 

"who?? who?" asking some audience.. they already heard about the rumour.. but they dont know who was the actress that being related to actor Won Bin.. they curiously wanna know about it...

The music background is playing.. 

"its sound familiar right??" asks Eunhyuk to Leeteuk..

"ne..."

"oh.. Sunny music background?? could it be..." before Donghae finishs his sentence.. the MCs already cut down his.. 

"Welcome to the Strong Heart Kang Sora-shi... the famous hollywood actress.." said MCs.. Kang Sora appears from the entrance.. She is wearing short green dress... showing her beautiful long legs.. on her right chest.. a big flower attached on the dress... her dress is showing her milky skin...

Won Bin approaches towards Sora and holds her hands.. walks to his seat.. audiences cant close their mouth because of her beauty.. even SJ members too.. its been a long time they didn't see Kang Sora since their leader Leeteuk ends his WGM programs with her...

"hello... i'm Kang Sora.. nice to meet all of you.." said Sora.. she bows to the audience and guests panel.. showing her mannerism..

"oh... its been a long time after our last meeting for Kang Sora-shi movie premiere.. My Pavarotti.." said Donghae with a smile..

"Glad to see you again today... you are much prettier.." praises Eunhyuk.. 

"oh.. thanks you Eunhyuk-shi.." Sora is thanking them...

"have a sit..." said Boom.. bringing an extra chair to Sora...

"thanks.." said her short...

"So.. you are the actress that related to the Won Bin rumour??" asks Shin Dong Yup staright to the point..

"ne.. its me.." answer Sora full of honestly..

"ah!!" all seems surprised again!

While someone is choking.. drinking a bottle of water to clear up his throat.. why he feel jealous so suddenly... thought himself.. Eunhyuk saw his leader weird behaviour.. he pats his back slowly... Kangin is glancing at Leeteuk.. 

"are you alright??" whsipers him slowly.. Leeteuk just nods..

"Won Bin oppa..." before Sora finish her sentence.. the MCs cut in..

"you call Won Bin-shi.. oppa?? so, seems that both of you are really close..." said Shin Dong Yup..

"ne.. we are close... i asked her to call me "oppa" instead of Won Bin-shi.." explains Won Bin... backing up Sora.. he smiles...

"Won Bin oppa and i are really close.. we worked together as model couple for Basic House in 2012.. Won Bin oppa is very nice person.. first time when i met her.. i was thought. "oh.. Won Bin-shi was a big name in Korea.. i felt so small when standing beside him.. but later on.. he approached me step by step until both of us felt comfortable with each other.. i was really nervous at that time..." Sora starts to tell her story...

"Later on on 2013... i released my film "My Pavarotti" i invited him for my movie premiere.. SJ also there too.." said Sora.. pointing to SJ.. SJ members are nodding.. agreed! means they still can remember that moment...

"hello guys.. nice to meet you again.." greets Sora friendly to SJ..

"seems that all of you are close.." asks Lee Dong Wook..

"ne.. Kang Sora-shi had a program with Leeteuk-shi two years ago.. we can say that we are close enough but since she went to USA.. we rarely contact each other.." said Kyuhyun...

"thats right.. Sora-shi.. how are you??" asks Leeteuk awkwardly..

"why you so awkward with her??" asks Eunhyuk.. suddenly he stands from his sits with Donghae and Kyuhyun..

"because of your awkwardness.. we appear.. we are fighting juni-OR" said them jokingly.. reminds them during WGM time.. audience laugh.. such playful Super Junior...

"what its all about??" asks Leeteuk.. he blushes a lot... when everything back to normal... Kangin told that they attend Kang Sora movie prmiere two years ago.. supporting her..

"We also went there to watch her movie premiere.." said Kangin..

"it was a good movie!" praises Ryeowook.. " i watched it twice.. hehe" said him.. 

"thank you..." said Sora... again bowing her head..

"when i watched her premiere.. i was thought that she will be a good actress in the future.. she is very talented lady.. so.. i asked her if she wanna follow me to USA for an audition... its gonna be a great opportunity for her since she is fluent in English..." said Won Bin.... glancing at Sora..

"at first.. i felt a little bit hesitated to follow him.. but Won Bin oppa try his best to convince me..."

"what Won Bin-shi done to convince you??" asks Boom curiously..

"hehe.. i wont never forget about it.. Won Bin oppa asked my manager to set appointment with my parents..."

"woah!!!!" the MCs surprises... So do the audiences and guest... we can see their mouth become "O" shape... 

Lee Dong Wook and Shin Dong Yup clap their hands.. "daebak!" praising Won Bin's awesome plan to persuade Kang Sora...

"its really hard to convince her parents.." said Won Bin.. bringing up laughters from the audiences...

"wae??" asks Shin Dong Yup...

"her parents are really strict.. they ask a lot... and i explained that Kang Sora is like a precious germ.. she has talents and intelligence.. she has both... and what can i see most was her personalities and attraction... she need a chance to prove to the world that she can be on the top in a short time.. i promised to them that i will take a good care of her in USA... like my sister... i can see her determination in her eyes when she was acting and working... so, i thought it would be a great opportunity if she could follow me in USA.. being cast in hollywood movie..." said Won Bin... 

"it was really hard when i reached in USA.. but Won Bin oppa really cares about me a lot.. everyday he keeps encouraged me with good advices.. until now.. at one moment.. the rumour starts to spread.." 

"what happen during that time??" asks Lee Dong Wook.. they wanna know why the rumour started to spread..

"one day i got a fever... because of the changing season.. there was no one in my house that time... i was living with my stylist unnie.. but that day.. stylist unnie when to the down for buying some groceries.. so, i was alone.." Sora stops her story.. take a deep breath.. Won Bin signals Sora.. telling her that he wanna continue the story...

"that after filming.. i called her.. asked her if she already ate her breakfast.. and listened to her voice.. she was really sick.. and she told me.. there was no one at home.. i already promised to her parents that i will take care of her... so, i decided to go to her home.. being with her until her stylist went home.. too bad i didnt noticed that paparazzi was followed me that day.. until he took a few photos of us.. luckily.. Sora's face was not really clear.." said Won Bin...

"So, how about you parents?? wer they angry about it??" asks Park Kyung Lim to Sora...

"yes.. they were.. but Won Bin oppa handle them very well... and they understood our situation... just Won Bin oppa and me dont had any chance to clear up the rumour until today.." said Sora....

"since both of you were in USA at time.. it must be very difficult..." said Lee Dong Wook..

"ne.. thats right.. luckily.. i was invite to be in SH today.. thanks a lot..." said Won Bin.. bowing to the audience, guests, MCs and SH staff.. thankful to them...

"Now back to the Super Junior!" said the MCs... proceed to the next guests... 

**********************************************************************************************************************

[PART 2]

SH proceed to the next segment.. "Q & A segment" where guests asking each other something that might curious about them... until the question pop up in the screen...

"Won Bin-shi who is your ideal type of woman??"

"who asks this??" asks Shin Dong Yup...

"me! me!" said Jung Juri.. then she gives a flying kiss to Won Bin.. making the audience laugh...

"stop it Juri-shi.. you might scared Won Bin-Shi!" said Boom... 

Won Bin laughs.. He looks at Sora and smile.. 

"Kang Sora-shi is my ideal type..." said Won Bin calmly...

"woah!!" the audience rejoicing.. Sora is blushing.... 

"so, why you dont date her?? you should going for a date since both of you are close enough..." suggest Shin Dong Yup..

"anieya.. because our age have a big gap.. i looks her as a dongsaeng to me.. but yet.. her maturity and personalities really what i look for.." explains Won Bin with a smile..

"so, you wont date her??" asks the MCs..

"no.." answer Won Bin calmly.. "but i wish that she is in 30s.." making all of them laugh...

"okay... next questions please!" shouts the MCs while looking at the screen...

"Kang Sora-shi.. show us your talent as Hollywood star!" 

"daebak!! who asks this??" said Lee Dong Wook..

"me..." Eunhyuk raises his hand... "i really curious about Kang Sora-shi... what character that she acts in her new hollywood film..." asks Eunhyuk to Sora... All of them nods..

"ah.. thats right! thats right!" said all of them... "we are curious too.." said the MCs..

"urm.. for my new movie.. it is a thriller action movie.. my partner was Shia LaBeouf.. the famous actor in Transformers movies... and there was one scene.. i had to be in undercover in a club.. the scene was very hard.. because i had to potray image as a y and seductive lady.." explains Sora while giggling.. her face totally red..

"So.. Kang Sora-shi.. can you show us??" asks Shin Dong Yup..

"Dont worry.. we can prepare some props like a club if you need it.. right??" asks Boom to the staff... 

"oh.. you have everythin here??" asks Sora surprisingly...

"of course.." said the MCs..

"i will get change first.." said Sora.. 

************************************************************************************************************************

[PART 3]

Kang Sora appears with a y dress.. showing her long beautiful legs.. with bare shoulder with her milky skin... wowing people arounds who are looking at her... she is totally y and seductive.. with some makeover...

At the center of the stage.. the props like a club with a long chair and table already prepared.. Boom, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk already sits at the table.. Two female guests sits besides Eunhyuk and Boom.. while Leeteuk has to be pretend as Sora's partner... they all pretending to drink wine and having some discussion.. 

SJ members try to hold in their laughter.. cause they can see how red Leeteuk's face is when Sora sits beside him..

"Are you new here??" asks Boom to Sora..

"yes.. i'm new here.." answer Sora with her y voice.. she holds a glass a wine and drink it elegantly... then.. she bits her lower lips... showing her seductive side..... Then, she whispers to Leeteuk..

"more wine Leeteuk-shi???" making all blushes too.. the studio become so hot with this roleplaying segment... 

Leeteuk cant lift up his face.. he is frozen when he heard Sora's y voice.. and her deep breath on his ear...

Boom and Eunhyuk are speechless..

"Leeteuk-shi.. are you alright??" asks Eunhyuk.. still in the roleplaying.. distract Leeteuk back to the reality..

Then.. suddenly.. Sora wraps her leg with Leeteuk's leg... making all of them shouts..

"woah!!! what is this??" said all of them.. some of them cover their faces.. 

"oh.. i'm surprised.." said Leeteuk in shock expression.. he didn't expect such thing from Sora.. Leeteuk immediately stands.. he sweats a lot... 

Everyone is clapping... praising Kang Sora great acting... she really y and seductive...

"you are great Sora-shi!!!" said Shin Dong Yup..

"thank you.. thank you.." said Sora.. while bowing to all..

"looks at Leeteuk-shi... his face is red!" said Heechul... Everyone is focus on him..

"why its so hot suddenly??" asks Leeteuk... fanning himself.. making all laugh...

"to be honest.. its just a little bit i show to all of you today.. in hollywood.. i had to act more than what you see today.." said Sora... "if you wanna know more.. you have to watch my upcoming hollywood movie.." 

"Kang Sora-shi.. we hope that your movie will be a successful movie..." wish the MCs..

"thank you.." said Sora gain from her sit....

"lets look who will win today SH episode.. SJ vs Won Bin & Kang Sora!!"

The big screen appear Won Bin and Kang Sora image as a winner...

"thank you.." said both of them.. they hug each other... and bowing to the audience, staff and guests at the end of the recording..

**********************************************************************************************************************

"Sora-shi... wait a minute.." calls Leeteuk from behind her.. running towards Sora..

"wae Leeteuk-shi??" asks Sora while looking staright to Leeteuk... Leeteuk turns his gaze away from Sora... 

"urm.. anieya.. just.. just..." Leeteuk couldnt finishes his sentence.. Kang Sora already cut his...

"urm.. i'm quite busy... but you can come over to my house when you have free time.." said Sora while take out a paper and write her address on it.. she winks at Leeteuk.. making Leeteuk blushes more...

"i think i should go now.." said Sora.. waving to Leeteuk...

Leeteuk looks at paper with rejoicing heart... then.. he shouts...

"can i come tonight??"

"as you wish!" shouts Sora with a smile.... 

________________________________________________________________________________

hi guys.. finally.. i finished my oneshot ff... wow! i took two days to update just onehsot ff.. i was too long i guess.. T^T

sorry.. if its not as you guys expected... the main focus about this story is about what i hope my favourite actress Kang Sora will be one day....

thanks for reading..

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness