1/1

I Forgot One Thing [Oneshot]

*GiKwang's POV*

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Where is my ____________? T.T Why did not she call me for two days already? ____________-ah, where are you? Oppa miss you here!!

I sat here, staring at my phone which was on top of the table. I pouted my face and rested my chin on the table. Waiting her to call me or maybe just send me a message saying rather "Hi!" or maybe "Oppa, I miss you! ><" with that emoticons that nearly same as her face, was all that I do since yesterday.

 

*Drrt drrt* WOAH! MY PHONE VIBRATES! I HOPE THIS IS HER!!!!!!!!

I took my phone from the table furiously and looked to the phone's monitor.

 

From: +8210982xxx

OPPA! MARRIED ME!!

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!"

"KWANG, WHAT HAPPEN?!?!" DooJoon hyung rushed in as I shouted non-stop.

"Prank message, hyung~" I whined.

"I thought you used to it already?" he said and walked forward to me.

"It's not the thing, hyung."

"He misses ____________," JunHyung hyung appeared in the door and come inside to my room.

"Cheer up, Kwang!" YoSeob who came out from nowhere suddenly jumped in beside me and patted my back.

"Hyung, be cheerful!"

"You have to be patient, Kwang~"

"How can I be patient? Does she forget me already?" I fell on the floor and YoSeob hyung squated beside me.

He poked me, making me like I am dead already, "You should trust her, Kwang.."

"AGREE!" DongWoon shouted suddenly, receiving a gazed from all of us. "What? D:"

HyunSeung hyung did not asnwer DongWoon's question, "Anyway you say before you want to go to gifts shop, right?"

"OH YES, I FORGET!!!" I stood up immediately and made YoSeob hyung shocked, which ended up whith his kissing the floor.

"YAH, KWANG!"

"Woonie, accompany me!"

"On your service, hyung!"

"Kwang~~~~"

"What, hyung?" I rolled my eyes when seeing him sitting on the floor, pulling my pants like a kid. Before him saying what he wanted, I straightened my hand to him already. Yup! He was asking me to help him stood up.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Your POV*

"Be patient, ___________-ah... Less than 24 hours more!"

"Yeah, I know, JoonHee. But I miss him badly!"

"You know you have to be really really patient if you want your plan to be safe and he doesn't find out about it!"

"Huh, okay, okay."

"What is the thing that we forget?" silence passed for awhile.

"GIFT!" we said in sync and laughed after that.

"Okay, no time for laughing! We need to find the gift now!!" the two of us hopped on to the car and drift to the nearest gifts shop.

I searched for the gift until I saw someone who was not foreign in my eyes. Of course he was not foreign in my eyes! He was my boyfriend after all! I ran away to the toilet and locked myself for awhile. Suddenly my phone rang and I looked who was calling me; JoonHee.

 

"Yo! Where are you?"

"Shhhht! Hold down your voice a bit! I'm in the toilet right now! GiKwang is in outside!!!"

"WH-what?"she nearly shouted at first, but then slow down her voice.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*GiKwang's POV*

I think I see _____________'s face awhile ago! Oh, Kwang, you must be really missed her! Should I texted her?

 

To: ______________

Jagiya~~~~~ Where are you?

I miss you! ;____;

Why you didn't text me nor call me since 2 days ago?

Did you forget about me already?

 

*Phone's ringtone*

WAIT! THIS IS HER RINGTONE! IT MUST BE HER!!I looked around, trying to search the source of the sound. CASHIER COUNTER! I ran to the cashier counter and asked the staff there if there was a girl who came here or not. I gave the cashier girl her criteria, but maybe I'm NOT lucky at all. She said no girl came to here and she did not see any girl with those criteria. HUAAAAAAAAAAAA! I AM CRAZY BECAUSE NOT LOOKING HER FOR 2 DAYS ONLY!

"Woon, let's get out of here," I whispered to that tall magnae's ear, maintaining that no one would recognize both of us.

"Okay, hyung!" he whispered back and the two of us went out from that gift shop.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Your POV*

"Miss, he's gone already," I lifted my head to look at the cashier girl's face.

"Aaaah, kamsahamnida," I stood up and tried to balance myself.

"Sorry, my friend making you troublesome!" my friend bow several times and I just eyed her sharply.

"Cheonmaneyo^^" she smiles.

"Can we troublesome you a bit more?" I asked and JoonHee elbowed me lightly, giving a dead glare and smiled widely to the cashier girl. Sheeesh, this girl!

The girl chuckled looking at my JoonHee's reaction, "Sure, how may I help you?"

"Could you choose the right present for my boyfriend's anniversarry?" "He was the one who asked about me back then," I added and followed by the chuckled from JoonHee.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*GiKwang's POV*

Last night, I told the guys about what happened in the gifts shop and all of them laughed soooooooo hard 'til their stomach hurt because of my story. Maybe I could still laugh in outside, but still I am thinking about ____________ and I could not sleep really well last night! Did she forget me already? ="(

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KWANG!" they bursted in to my room with cake and also gifts.

"Huh, what?"

"DUH! TODAY IS YOUR BIRTHDAY, LEE GIKWANG!" then JunHyung hyung threw the cake and succesfully it land on my face.

"YAH, HYUNG!" I grabbed a fist of cake and also threw it to him. Lucky to him he could move before the cake hitted him, which was landed on...

"LEE GIKWANG!"

"MANAGER-HYUNG! JEONGMAL MIANHE!" I jumped off from my bed and kneeled in front of him.

"I can't do anything since today is your birthday, huff!" he walked out in anger mode and washed his face after that.

"Anyway, take a look at this," HyunSeung hyung handed me an peach-colour-envelope which glued neatly and there was my name sculptured on it.

I opened the message and read it silently. Admiring each of the words that were written there.

 

To: Lee GiKwang

Wake up already? I know that you are awake now since you read my message, keke~

Take a bath and eat your breakfast, then meet me in somewhere.

The first place where we met, do you still remember?

Don't say that you don't remember.

If no, you will not get your present, oppa!

Haha, I'll meet you there :)

 

P.S: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

 

Love,

___________

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Author's POV*

The moment after reading that message, he ran to the bathroom and took a bath, eating the breakfast -- which was the cake -- that the boys brought for him and panickly ran to the main door of the dorm.

"Hyung, where are you going?"

"Meeting my baby, talk to you later, Woon!"

"GOOD LUCK!" the boys shouted in unified and GiKwang hopped in to their manager's car.

"Manager, I borrow your car for the whole day! GOMAWO!" he shouted the last part and drift to somewhere where you and GiKwang who knew it only.

"Seems like he will be having fun today," manager said and earned nodded from all the boys.

"NO FUN FOR ALL OF YOU! CLEAN THIS DORM QUICKLY! CAKE IS EVERYWHERE!"

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw, hyung~" they whined pathetically.

 

~ ♥ ~

 

*Your POV*

I sat in the edge of the fountain and playing with the water. Wating for him who I did not know still remembered this place or not. Well, I hoped he remembered it since this place was our memorable place. The small park with fountain and flowers that gloom perfectly everday. Placed in the sidetown where people rarely came to here to touch its beauty. I was really happy that this place could be our memorable one.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms s into my waist and a chin was felt on one of my shoulders.

"Saengil chukha," I smiled. "Happy birthday, oppa," I spun around to face him and received a warm kiss for doing that.

He broke the kiss and asked, "Where did you go?"

I crouched inside my bag and took out a medium-size gift box. It was wrapped wonderfully with red paper and also there was tie which tied neatly on the top of it.

 

 

"Before you asking many questions, this can answers every of it," he took the box and opened it. After he saw what was inside, his eyes was shining.

 

 

"Oh my, this is so beautiful~" he admired each of the part and shook it. Glitters were filling inside of the glass ball and it was really beautiful view.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course!" he hugged me tightly like there was no tomorrow.

"Do you have anything else?"

"Yah! Doesn't it enough for you?"

"Do you forget about it?" he broke the hug and looked at me.

"About what?" I tilted my head in confusion.

"What day is today?"

"March 30th and your birthday."

He clenched his hand into a ball of fist and hit it lightly on my head, "You babo!"

“Ouch!” I rubbed the area that being hit by him. “Did I miss something?”

“How come you really forget about it, ___________-ah~~~~?” he whined and pouted his face. Gah! Don’t use that pout!

Suddenly he kneeled in front of me and took out a tiffany box, yes the place where the ring inside it waiting to be view. I gasped and my eyes widened when I look at it. “Second anniversary,” I mumbled but it was clear enough for him.

“Do you remember it now?” he opened the box and I was able to seen the ring with that diamond on it. My face was reflected on that shining and clear diamond. He took the ring from inside and slid it to the ring finger of my left hand. I took a look at it and I bet you did not know how beautiful it was before you looked it by yourself.

 

 

“Oh my, oppa…”

“In the past, I made promise to you, right? That I will propose you if we really could stand this relationship until two years. And look at it right now, I am here kneeling in front of you and I just slid that diamond ring into your pretty ring finger. You are my fiancé, ____________-ah.” “Sorry I couldn’t find any gift for you. I was in the gift shop yesterday but didn’t find nothing interesting,” he stood up.

Ooh, that's why he was in the gift shop yesterday, I thought.

“I love you, oppa,” and he kissed me after that.

 

 

~ ♥ ~

 

 


 

PLEASE READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! <33333333

I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS THAT YOU GIVE!^^

Anyway, don't forget to trend #ItsaGthang for our lovely GiKwang oppa

in the twitter if you guys have twitter account! ;DDD